• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
lol, why are all my shoutouts have to do with having great potential.... what about 2 stocking Asa with DK agaisnt Dedede shieeeet. Or almost running yout out breez :p.

haha. 5th place aint bad, but thanks :)

Asa

Smash Hero
thnx, i had alot of fun...i will try to practice more before my next tourny...gonna try and main wolf and practice my marth again too..btw if anybody wants to add me on msn to smash sometime...my email is latinvpa@hotmail.com
dude just main marth your tipper everything jesus

lol, why are all my shoutouts have to do with having great potential.... what about 2 stocking Asa with DK agaisnt Dedede shieeeet. Or almost running yout out breez :p.

ya but i did beat you with olimar :/

had a great time despite getting ***** in pools lol
I'm gonna beat you, Ben, one day lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Results? Order of top3.
1. bundtcake
2. breez
3. Firefly

(out of 20 entrants)

My loser's finals set against breez was probably the greatest, most dramatic instance of chocking and general failure in the history of smash. DX The vids have been saved and will be uploaded, so you'll be able to see what I mean. I totally could've cracked top 2, even won the tourney, but...I just failed. =3 I'll get 'em next time...

Maybe...

:005:

breez

Smash Ace

Haha because I want to encourage the brawl community.

Also, no offence at all, but I sandbagged throughout a lot of my matches until winners/losers finals, and while I was definitely trying, I just want to mention you didn't get quite the effort I put into the matches against brian and jake :)

Like I said, great games, I really hope some different people start breaking the top 3 soon, and it could definitely happen from a number of people.

edit: My match vs jake was disappointing - I believe he wrecks me pretty hard in the first match and then pretty much goes AFK for the next 3. I was really worried about that match, and whoop whoop for my first MK vs Yoshi win in a BO5 ag ainst jake, lol.

breez

Smash Ace
We need vids uploaded too, jordan, we all know how awesome you are - can you make yourself super awesome? (I need MK vs ROB videos to show to the MK boards, lololol)

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
lol, i was just joking. next time though breez, dont sandbag because thats rude :( :( lol. i rather get uber ***** and learn some new stuff.

and asa, olimar is kinda gay... all i can say.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Also, no offence at all, but I sandbagged throughout a lot of my matches until winners/losers finals, and while I was definitely trying, I just want to mention you didn't get quite the effort I put into the matches against brian and jake :)
hmm so im assuming u also sandbagged against me at semifinals...lol, i prob had a chance if i didnt kill myself on first stock..:p i hadn't ever really played against a really defensive snake...so wasn't sure how to approach..but i finally understood after the first semifinal match.... gg's tho..

P.S i wont let you sandbag next time ;)

breez

Smash Ace
lol, i was just joking. next time though breez, dont sandbag because thats rude :( :( lol. i rather get uber ***** and learn some new stuff.

and asa, olimar is kinda gay... all i can say.
Eh don't get me wrong, I wasn't goofing off in matches against people very much - but like I said, I wasn't really playing the matches as if they were the finals. It's difficult to get yourself into a "do or die" mindset when you think you can win without 100%

Come and pwn me at overture and i'll never sandbag again :)

hmm so im assuming u also sandbagged against me at semifinals...lol, i prob had a chance if i didnt kill myself on first stock..:p i hadn't ever really played against a really defensive snake...so wasn't sure how to approach..but i finally understood after the first semifinal match.... gg's tho..

P.S i wont let you sandbag next time ;)
My snake vs MK game is pretty **** good - on BF I can just chuck nades at you while hiding behind my C4, it's quite nice actually! You are still a good MK and you will improve a ****load if you keep coming - i'll help coach you on how to pwn my snake next tourny.

Great games all around everyone! Don't be offended by **** I say, everyone played really well and there are many players that could certainly hit top3.

unityole

Smash Lord
so did this HNG show up at the tourney? if he did i guess i was right he isnt clouderz, 95%
did people end up doing the 64 tourney? or even play friendlies at all?

Asa

Smash Hero
ya hng showed up, not clouderz but he wasn't a scrub

there wasn't a 64 tourney :/

however, 64 was played for quite a bit at the smashfest beforehand

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for coming out and making this tournament as amazing as it was. I can't wait to host the next one and also i hope that the community continues to grow. I will be recording the matches soon and have them up this week. the youtube channel is bcbrawl. It takes awhile to watch every replay while it records onto my pc so bare with me. Thanks again everyone.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Results

1v1

1. Bundtcake $120
2. Breez $60
3. Firefly $20
4. Mash
5.TPain
5. Blue Yoshi
7. Ced
7. LFL
9. Karupin(sp?)
9. Ikool
9. Blunted Object
9. Jordpwn
13. Asa
13. HNG
13. Iconic
13. Marklar
17. Josh
17. Lib3r4t3
17. Dead
17. Brandon

2v2

1. This is Why (Breez Firefly)
2. Robo Geisha (Bundtcake LFL)
3. Fighting Mongooses (Iconic HNG)
4. El Duo De La Historia (Blunted Mash)
5. Come on Son (Ced TPain)
5. Blue Hadouken (Karoupin Blue Yoshi)
7. PK Nanners (Ikool Asa)
7. Ocular Penatration (Lib3r4t3 Jordpwn...i think....)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
so did this HNG show up at the tourney? if he did i guess i was right he isnt clouderz, 95%
did people end up doing the 64 tourney? or even play friendlies at all?
na jack, you'll know when i go to a tourney, because ill be the winner

lmfao

Clouderz

Smash Ace
hey! im tied for 13th place :D i didnt do as bad as i thought i would do =/
yo n00b, if you wanna win, use mk and play wifi

1st tourney i went to at 13, i got 2nd cuz i was a noob
2nd tourney, a month later, first (and every tourney after that LLOLOLOLOL)
why? cuz mayn, i played wifi like erryday, i played with ally everyday too

play wifi

go to allisbrawl.com

HNG

Smash Journeyman
yo n00b, if you wanna win, use mk and play wifi

1st tourney i went to at 13, i got 2nd cuz i was a noob
2nd tourney, a month later, first (and every tourney after that LLOLOLOLOL)
why? cuz mayn, i played wifi like erryday, i played with ally everyday too

play wifi

go to allisbrawl.com
I do play wi-fi. Im on BFC...AIB i dont really like it and im currently in a tournament on BFC.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I do play wi-fi. Im on BFC...AIB i dont really like it and im currently in a tournament on BFC.
bfc sucks balls, i dont even know what that is, thats how i know.

go to allisbrawl if you wanna get good bro trust me if you want to win every tourney you go to

take it from a barlw vet that even has hate videos on youtube because of how much i use to **** everyone at everything

just my advice yo

HNG

Smash Journeyman
bfc sucks balls, i dont even know what that is, thats how i know.

go to allisbrawl if you wanna get good bro trust me if you want to win every tourney you go to
BFC has had a few site wars and we've won all of em.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
BFC has had a few site wars and we've won all of em.
k man i dont even give a flying **** if BFC won the next world war

all im saying is if you wanna be good

go to allisbrawl, thats where the geeks that play wifi 24/7 live

ask anyone

breez

Smash Ace
Wow, clouderz is what, 14, and already an arrogant prick?

That's impressive.

He should really come to one of the tournies before trash talking this badly imo.

Why are you getting defensive lol? If you wanna play online, allisbrawl is the best place to do it.
Maybe because clouderz is acting like a god's gifted frat boy.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Wow, clouderz is what, 14, and already an arrogant prick?

That's impressive.

He should really come to one of the tournies before trash talking this badly imo.

Maybe because clouderz is acting like a god's gifted frat boy.
pff, umad

i dont trash talk? i was giving him advice on going to allisbrawl cause thats where i peaked my l33t amazing skills. lmao

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Clouderz, i'd like to see u get owned by DracoBlaze from BFC. SHE's 13 years old and shes a BEAST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4RLBbUpjEo

She's won first place in every single tournament shes been to.

so many things wrong with this post

1) i dont play brawl
2) i dont play wifi
3) i've made more money off this game than she could ever dream of
4) i really dont care tbh, lmao
5) so many people have said they can own me, and i've never heard of her
6), umad

Top Bottom