• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Always Remember NES n00b

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Incredible.

Great choice of combos, music, and great editing.

3:45 shook me.

NES n00b forever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
great video. Nice choice in music, it was all very suiting.

rip

I didn't expect to see one so soon. I love how in the third song, the lyrics go "You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive" and it shows Nes n00b surviving. Nice syncing.

tubes

Smash Ace
3rd song makes the video perfect. I've only met Nes n00b 3 times I feel he made a pretty significant impact on my smash career. If I had never met Nes n00b, who knows where I'd be today or if I would have stuck with Falcon as long as I have.

I approve of this video.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
this was really well done
really nice combos, really nice music, syncing as well
the thought is really what got to me though

RIP NES n00b

_kSo_

Smash Master
I had never seen an NES n00b combo video before, and after crying my eyes out over his passing, I decided I should make one in his honor.

I have made quite a few combo videos before and I easily think this is the best one...either because it was done with extreme amount of emotion or because NES n00b is incredible...or both...

I sure hope Ryan gets youtube up there. I'm sure he'd wanna see that mountain combo again :)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I choked up at 3:44. Honestly. I didn't even know him, but I've learned a lot by watching his videos.

Great vid, man. Song choice was perfect, Syncing was brilliant. Kudos.

R.I.P. NES n00b.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Y'all have got to be kidding me? He isn't dead. I talked to him not that long ago. I have a freakin' $100 MM with him. I'm supposed to play him.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
that was the best showing of C. Falcon i've ever seen. & i'm not just saying that. @ 3:44 i nearly cried. R.I.P. nes n00b. He's now my hero forever.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Loved it. I almost cried. Excellent music, good combos and funny stuff. I know he would approve.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I really liked this, although I never met n00b, I would have liked to.

Wasn't there more footage though? Like, please don't gangbang me for saying this, but there were a couple moments where I didn't get why it was in. Like, a grab to a techchase grab, to a tech chase knee. n00b has tons of better stuff than that. For all I know you picked stuff like that for syncing, or didn't have enough footage, or whatever.

Still, a great memorial to a great falcon.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I really liked this, although I never met n00b, I would have liked to.

Wasn't there more footage though? Like, please don't gangbang me for saying this, but there were a couple moments where I didn't get why it was in. Like, a grab to a techchase grab, to a tech chase knee. n00b has tons of better stuff than that. For all I know you picked stuff like that for syncing, or didn't have enough footage, or whatever.

Still, a great memorial to a great falcon.
Right, I am completely aware of this.

However, there was limited recorded footage of him on youtube. I searched through all the archives of the TO5 and POE2 matches, but didn't find anything especially good, and I put in all of his footage from JAB2. Also some random old stuff from'07 that I dug up. Basically, I had to manually rip the videos from youtube in order to obtain the videos; I don't actually have any NES n00b videos on my computer from a tournament or whatever.

There wasn't even an NES n00b section of the "Falcon Video Archive." That made me sad.

All in all, I'm glad this video touched a lot of people just like I was touched when I had gotten the inspiration to make this video.

<3 NES n00b. Rest in peace...

Top Bottom