• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy House of Smash II 12/5/09 RESULTS

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Holy Construction House of Smash II Results

Singles

1. Count [$90] :diddy:
2. Hilt [$45] :olimar:
3. Tactical [$15] :lucario:
4. Tamama/Joey :kirby2: / :pt:
5. Xero :mario2: / :metaknight:
5. Crash :luigi2: / :dk2: / :diddy:
7. Drew :metaknight:
7. Oreo/Excel :sonic:
9. Composer :kirby2: / :gw: / :metaknight:
9. LoZ :dedede:
9. Calic :pikachu2:
9. Calebyte :mario2:
13. Trip :luigi2:
13. Rogue Blade :sonic:
13. eRud :toonlink:
13. Lvl. 9 Snake :snake:

Doubles

1. That Goat Will **** You Up (Count + Xero) [$80]
2. Overswarm + Kel (Tactical + Crash) [$40]
3. Indiscriminately Black (Hilt + Calic) [$20]
4. Team Rocket (Excel/Oreo+ Tamama/Zeni)
5. Mustaches for Hire (Lu Bu + Drakced)
5. Magmar and Electabuzz Above It All (Th3 Composer + LoZ)
7. Us Two (Swordplay + Calebyte)

Low Tiers
Tier List

1. XeroXen [$9] :mario2: / :revolver:
2. Tamama/Zeni [$5] :lucas:
3. Tactical [$1.33] :falcon:
4. Hilt :ivysaur: / :squirtle:
5. Count :falcon: / :mario2:
5. Composer :revolver: / :samus2: / :ness2:
7. LoZ :ganondorf: / :revolver:
7. Crash :squirtle: / :ganondorf:
9. Calic :yoshi2: / :revolver:
9. Drew :ike:
9. Akuma :ike:
9. Excel/Oreo :charizard: / :ike:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. Trip :mario2:
13. Lvl. 9 Snake :snake:

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit

clowsui

Smash Legend
AKA: Count 6-0s and drops 1 game to 5th place...in pools.

Count winning 130 is too good. I wanna see you at my place on the 20th (supposing I get it)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
low tiers was sooooo intense, comebacks were everywhere. good job count, xero, hilt, and crash :D.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
1. Count [$90] - Eat ****.
2. Hilt [$45] - You mad?
3. Tactical [$15] - Auuuuuugh Lucario!!!! Good games. (lucario is broken)
4. Tamama/Joey - Low tiers... O_O Lucas omgwdfhaxomg uh, good stuff XD.
5. Xero - Scrub.
5. Crash - Thanks for showing my cousin some Luigi stuff, I'll make sure he's able to practice consistantly.
7. Drew - MK = Broken, since I won when you switched characters I wasn't able to switch after you did. D:
7. Oreo/Excel - Nice seeing you again, that pokemaniac costume was lawlzy. Mario ftw.
9. Composer - REVOLVER!!!! Awesome tournament man, winner of low tiers should've gotten a chicken.
9. LoZ - That Mario hat is sexy, sorry about going ICs but I felt like playing them, XD.
9. Calic - Fun friendlies, your Pika is very very good. (And mine is kinda bad)
9. Calebyte - Good stuff on 9th, gotta rep that Mario!
13. Trip - I'll just talk to you, screw your shoutout.
13. Rogue Blade - Nice meeting you, it was a great time. Sonic is such a weird character though.
13. eRud - Good game in singles, you going for the spike and dying was lawlzy though.
13. Lvl. 9 Snake - You got last!?!? Your matches were some of the most hype I've ever seen, probably even more than low tier grandfinals and all the revolver matches combined. YOU SHOULD PLAY REVOLVER!!!

Other people:

Goat - Thanks for giving us the inspiration to win doubles, your stare is so creepy.

That one chick working the McDonalds drive-through - The hell, that wasn't breakfast time... -_-' I just wanted a double quarterpounder.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Normal Shoutouts:
1. Count [$90] thanks for all of the hope in me, i wasn't expecting it. good job with 1st and beating hilt. we didnt get to play much though :/. friendlies next tourny were both at? :D.
2. Hilt [$45] good job getting 2nd, our match was too intense, i thought i could have had it.
3. Tactical [$15] :'(
4. Tamama/Joey omg u lost to tac again :'(
5. Xero good games, wasnt expecting to beat you.
5. Crash omg wreck pally next time please. i did it with pt, you can do it with diddy or donkey. just learn the matchup :D.
7. Drew :@
7. Oreo/Excel lol hilt on japes. KP!
9. Composer good job, fun doubes match. thanks for running the tournament
9. LoZ fun doubles match, thanks for running the tournament. good d3, scared me quite a bit o_o
9. Calic Fun hanging out with you again :).
9. Calebyte i saw your mario and i was scarrred (almost as scared as i was of xero's mario). good job and keep on repping mario :D.
13. Trip dont think we played.
13. Rogue Blade nice sonic, srry about how you started aginst me :(, your really good though :D.
13. eRud dont think we played.
13. Lvl. 9 Snake omg you rock.

Low Tier Shoutouts:
1. XeroXen [$9] our matches were so intense omg <3. loved every single game of it. your marios amazing, and i hope we get to play low tiers again sometime :).
2. Tamama/Zeni [$5] you did amazing in low tiers!!! :D.
3. Tactical [$1.33] :(
4. Hilt pokemon traiiiner!!! beat tac nexttime please D:.
5. Count nice. sorry you couldnt beat xero or hilt D:.
5. Composer lol revolver
7. LoZ nice job :D, didnt play here though.
7. Crash manondorf and squirtle, so amazing.
9. Calic 3 stocked in revolver wut?
9. Drew :@
9. Akuma didnt play
9. Excel/Oreo didnt play, KP!
13. Calebyte Mario!!! :D.
13. Trip moar Mario!!!
13. Lvl. 9 Snake i felt so bad during this match, made me feel like a complete d-bag :/.

btw guys, sorry if i looked depressed, after i lost to tac, i spent the rest of my time there thinking about what i could have done for next time. Apparently i look depressed when i'm completly confused haha. Sorry! D:.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1. Count [$90]-Good shizz on 1st. Don't you just love the sound of Sonic dittos? lol

2. Hilt [$45]-Funnest set I've had in a long time. I'm gonna learn how to Japes with Sonic.

3. Tactical [$15]-Friggin Lucario. I could've had you.

4. Tamama/Joey-We both lost to Tac. RAWR!! KP!!

5. Xero-Your Mario is disgustingly good. Good seeing you after like 9 months.

5. Crash-Well I'm looking forward to fighting you in the next tournament. Hopefully, I won't have my concentration broken again.

7. Drew-Lulz MK

7. Oreo/Excel-Well that feeling I had was legit.

9. Composer-Sheeeeeeiiiiiit

9. LoZ-Nice meeting you. Pretty cool dude.

9. Calic-A QAC'ing MK lolwut?

9. Calebyte-GGs pump that Mario up son!

13. Trip-Nice meeting you. Stick with the Weegee. Spite your cousin.

13. Rogue Blade-Nice Sonic. Keep up the good work. Next time we play it won't be a ditto.

13. eRud-I hate Japes.

13. Lvl. 9 Snake-Get wrecked son!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1. Count - Good sets, man, i got ***** lol. Looking forward to the next time we play :D
2. Hilt - Bah
3. Tactical - You don't get on smashboards.
4. Tamama/Joey - I was down when i saw you in a bad mood :( glad you're cool, though. Loved you being able to travel with us though, good **** at your first real OOS.
5. Xero ****in **** mario, you're too good, man. Loved our sets, I was stressin them the whole time XD
5. Crash - You don't get on here either :(
7. Drew - ^
7. Oreo/Excel - CHAIN GRAB **** *** SPRING COMBO KICK TO YOUR CHEST
9. Composer Always a pleasure, love hanging out with you man. We seriously gotta go to more of the same tournaments.
9. LoZ - I can never tell if you're annoyed with me or if you're just laid back and chill lol. I'm gonna assume the later :X Enjoyed the tourney, man, Wario Ware match was soooo good.
9. Calic - You need to get on smashboards more so you can read these
9. Calebyte - >.< we didn't get to talk/play, other than bracket. Come with them to kakuna! I'll make sure we get some games in then.
13. Trip - enjoyed the friendlies :D Luigi's keep poppin outta nowhere
13. Rogue Blade - SONNIIIIIIC XD Get to more tournaments, man, great playing you
13. eRud - Enjoyed the set, man. Keep playing with the IN guys, they're too good.
13. Lvl. 9 Snake - Your combo video is gonna be soooo ****in awesome

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
Hilt- Thanks for helping with seeding, and freaking out about french fry bag
Count- Thanks also for helping, always taking our money
Xero- Fantastic Mario
Zeni- It was cool watching you play, you seemed to have a handle on every character
Crash- Thanks for coming, and eating that whole Denny's
Tactical- Those doubles matches were crazy Spear Pillar should have counted
Trip-Didn't play, but what i saw was good
Excel- Nice Sonic, first time ive seen one so legit at a tourney.
Akuma/Thomas- I know your not reading this, but thanks for letting us use your house.
Calebyte- Another good Mario, TOO MANY MARIOS
RogueBlade- Good Sonic
Composer- SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT
eRud- Thanks for coming
Drew- I didnt pee on you
Lvl9Snake- You almost sharked me as hard as Infern

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Count - Great job, man! Your matches were a lot of fun to watch
Hilt - Sorry you weren't having the best day in Finals. It was good meeting you. Great Olimar!
Tactical - Got some experience playing you in pools! Fun times.
Tamama/Joey - Didn't get to play you, but I was scurrrred of your Lucas in low-tiers.
Xero - Good stuff man! REP THAT MARIO!!!
Crash - Dude, my jaw hit the floor when you took 2 of my stocks with Luigi's shoryuken in pools. Great stuff, that match is saved on my Wii. I'll get it uploaded sometime in the near future.
Drew - Didn't get to play you, but nice MK!
Oreo/Excel - Dude, great Sonic! Our set was fun, even though I lost. Good times!
Composer - Great tournament!!! I had a lot of fun. Pools were fun, too. Your G&W made me nervousss.
LoZ - Didn't play you either, but nice Mario hat.
Calic - You Pika is great, man. Yoshi, too. It was fun playing you.
Trip - Friendlies were a ton o' fun.
Rogue Blade - Good to have another BSU Brawler! Good meeting you! Friendlies were fun.
eRud - Good **** in the bracket, man! Game 2 was intense, holy cow! Good Toon Link.
Swordplay Good meeting you! Doubles was fun was fun. You've got a great Link, which isn't something you see very often. Keep it up!

This was my first real tourney, and I had a blast. Everyone was really cool, made me feel welcome, and quick to encourage me and give pointers. Hope to see everyone at Smashing Through the Snow!

Count

Smash Champion
2. Hilt-Good stuff, I dunno why I had your number yesterday. Can't wait until the next time we play. Obviously amazing olimar. Good stuff in doubles also. Great seeing you guys again. Low tiers were really lolzy.

3. Tactical-GGs in bracket. Tough lucario as always. You're way better at the diddy matchup now. Good stuff in low tiers/teams also.

4. Tamama/Joey-You're an amazing player and I noticed you have a similar personality to me. Just worry about having fun. The more you worry about winning/losing the worse you'll probably do. You're so good with every character, keep it up. We should team sometime.

5. Xero-Mario! Sorry I made you go MK in teams. I'm glad we didn't have to play in bracket. Teams was fun, also lick ****.

5. Crash-I was so lucky to beat you in pools! You're the only person I dropped a singles game to at this! Good job in teams too! I'm sad you might be dropping diddy kong but your DK and luigi are pro anyway so who knows. Good to see you again!

7. Drew-GGs in low tiers good stuff beating crash.

7. Oreo/Excel-You've gotten way better, so close against tac and crash! Cool seeing you again good stuff at this.

9. Composer-Amazing tourney, great seeing you, sorry for the drunk texts

9. LoZ-You seemed to improve greatly since we played at SLOTH! Hopefully we can play again soon. Great job running the tournament. Hope you didn't mind me helping.

9. Calic-AHHH norfair was so annoying! Good stuff in teams, tough bracket in singles.

9. Calebyte-Thanks a bunch for the ride! You've gotten so much better already. You've got the perfect mindset to be great and you're already good.

13. Trip-Fun trip and friendlies! Glad you came, make xero teach you how to get even better!

13. Rogue Blade-Glad you could make it! Keep working that sonic!!!!

13. eRud-Didn't talk but good, fun to watch set vs caleb!

13. Lvl. 9 Snake-you blow, i **** all over you, get spiked.

edit: Is this going to be uploaded to AIB?

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, this is eRud, gonna be Avenger from here on out.

Question, are videos of all the matches gonna get uploaded, or just the ones that were on that one tv in the corner? I don't think any of the other tvs were recording, but I'm just checking to be sure.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Yo Caleb, Was sweet meeting you. We sure had fun. (way to beat double MK with 2 low tier characters in dubs) TOO PRO

Next time I'll stay for low tiers and do sexy bombslides.....(BOO FINALS. YEA SMASH)

Top Bottom