• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Civil War

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dekuu, we'll show up once Teran makes his way into the glorious land of OTL haha.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I dunno why my chapters are so brutal, its more fun for me to write exciting, violent stuff. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for like a week and a half. i may be able t get a short chapter in sometime, but probably not. Can't wait to see how the story progresses when I get back.

Oh and guys, theres gotta be another ****load of Twilit Army guys and some more Black Guard soldiers, the Queen's pretty powerful.

finalark

SNORLAX
I dunno why my chapters are so brutal, its more fun for me to write exciting, violent stuff. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for like a week and a half. i may be able t get a short chapter in sometime, but probably not. Can't wait to see how the story progresses when I get back.

Oh and guys, theres gotta be another ****load of Twilit Army guys and some more Black Guard soldiers, the Queen's pretty powerful.
Don't forget Tyciol, he's kind of out right now, but he could be a potential final boss major antagonist in the story.

The brutality in your chapters is legendary, by the way.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
-fills in for being a temp writer-

Hopefully I'll have a chapter up later today

cutter

Smash Champion
Bumpity bump before bed *****es! Alliteration FTW.

Also, I apologize for any possible spelling fails. I love doing this shizz at 2:40 in the morning with nothing better to do :p

Chapter 48: Encounter

SamuraiPanda and Scav eyed each other, weapons drawn. They started to pace themselves toward each other, slowly closing the gap. It didn't take long for the two of them to eventually charge toward each other with full speed, weapons drawn as if they were gladiators fighting to the death.

Both SamuraiPanda and Scav swung at each other with their tools of destruction with their full strength, causing the katana of SamuraPanda and the massive sword of Scav to intersect midair, completely deadlocked. Apparently, both had taken similar swinging arcs at each other to start the duel.

SamuraiPanda knew he had an edge over Scav. He had more sheer mass and brute force than Scav did as a human, and his armor and massive sword hindered his movement and mobility. SamuraiPanda continued to swing away at various angles at Scav's body relentlessly, but to his surprise, Scav was matching him blow for blow, continuing to keep up with the onslaught.

Scav started to lose ground as he continued to defend from SamuraiPanda's nearly impeccable display of his katana, and he started to realize that he needed to seize the inititiave and regain control of the battle. This worthless waste of life and his spineless friends refuse to pledge their life to the Queen, he thought. I must leave no doubt in his mind that the Queen will never tolerate such treason.

With a bellowing yell, Scav mustered nearly all the strength that was still coursing through his body and swung in diagonally downward arc, which SamuraiPanda quickly blocked. The true mass of Scav's sword made its mark though as Scav's gamble paid off. SamuraiPanda could feel him getting pushed back slightly and then Scav started to unleash the punishment that SamuraiPanda had just been doing to him. Scav was now back on the offensive as he was pushing back SamuraiPanda by dealing some of the most crushing blows he could ever feel with his hatred at its maximum to SamuraiPanda.

Scav then feigned a swing which SamuraiPanda immediately bit on. After expecting the obvious block, Scav took advantage of a temporarily defenseless SamuraiPanda and projected his sword in a stabbing motion right at SamuraiPanda's stomach. SamuraiPanda caught onto Scav's trick and dodged in a sidestep motion as fast as his body could move.

It was too late though. SamuraiPanda couldn't dodge Scav's stab completely as the side of Scav's sword grazed the torso of SamuraiPanda. The first wound had been dealt. SamuraiPanda could feel the sheer mass of Scav's sword combined with the force as he was sent to the ground from the blow. He dropped has katana as he lay down on the ground, blood starting to pool in the area of his wound. Scav smirked as he approached the still reeling SamuraiPanda.

"Well, I must say, you are quite the fighter," remarked Scav in his non-chalant voice. "But as they say, nice guys finish last. Your head will be one of my utmost possessions and the Queen will absolutely relish over having Her own personal panda coat. At least you'll be put to good use as a nice fashion accessory."

Scav raised his sword high above his head, ready to deliver the final blow. Just as he was lowering it down to behead SamuraiPanda, he could feel something hit him squarely in his breastplate. It was one of SamuraiPanda's feet.

The force of the kick knocked Scav clean off his feet as he was sent slightly into the air and feel right on the side of his back. He groaned in mild pain as he crawled around for his sword and slowly got back up to his feet. Within this time however, SamuraiPanda mustered the energy to get back up as well. He was still continuing to bleed, but with the sheer amount of adrenaline coursing through his body, SamuraiPanda felt very little.

The two looked at each other again as they began to charge right back forward as the battle continued.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I thought I would leave you one last chapter before I left and figgured out there were 8 more.

Chapter 49: when Gods clash!

Tycoil is trapped inside Frown's body without the ability to move. He now waits inside Frown's subconscious waiting for his fate.

Tycoil: "D@mn that Yuna, She always has to interfere!" Tycoil sees a blinding light coming towards him.

"What?! How can you do this to me? What about all the power of Masamune? it will all be wasted on this mere mortal?" He then sees the other entity that isn't Frown

"If I bring him with me maybe the power will travel with me as well?"

With that thought Tycoil's spirit latches onto the other and is extracted with the light.

*Cuts to Yuna and Lythium*

Yuna is using all her power to extract Tycoil from the boy's body, Lythium just stands mesmerized by the event's that are occurring.

Yuna: "I think I've got bolth of them."

Lythium: "Both? Didn't it take an enormous amount of energy taking Cutter's soul out? and I thought Tycoil was a God, wouldn't it be harder?" Yuna had the same thought running through her head.

Yuna: "We'll worry about that latter, now our focus is on if we can actually get them out."

Lythium winced as a burst of light filled the room. When the light finally started to fade a new being was standing before them.

???: "Thank you for freeing me from that prison it was getting crowded in there." Lythium had a confused look on her face as she stared at the magnificent being.

Lythium: I thought Tycoil needed a body to reside in this realm.

???: "Oh but he does. When Tycoil latched his soul to mine I became his host the very power of Masamune itself! Now with my power and his immortality we have become the ultimate weapon!" ??? pauses for a moment. "Ultimate weapon hmm?" he says in a softer tone. I like the sound of that! Call us Ultima!"

With that last remark Ultima created a dark rift and gracefully walks through it.

Lythium: (in a sad tone) "I have failed you Goddess."

Yuna: "No it is I who has failed all mankind. I shall return to my own world for now there is nothing I can do for you at this moment." Yuna then pull's an amulet off of her neck and hands it to Lythium. "Here use this when the time is right and it will call on my powers." Yuna then ascends through a light that seems to go forever even though they're in a dungeon. Frown then wake's up barely pulling himself off the ground.

Frown: (Groans) "Man I have a killer headache. What happened?"

Lythium: (Can't wipe off a smile on her face.) "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Edit: already chapter 48 lol

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Don't forget Tyciol, he's kind of out right now, but he could be a potential final boss major antagonist in the story.

The brutality in your chapters is legendary, by the way.
Oh yeah, haven't thought about him much.

Haha, glad you like it. :)

Well, I'm off to St. Louis soon, see you guys later.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
♥I don't feel too good this morning. I can't concentrate, so I'll have to take a raincheck on a chapter.♥

finalark

SNORLAX
@Sephiroth: Um... so ??? and Tyciol fused into Ultima, right? That's what I read it as.

@Cutter: "Tools of Destruction", I c wat u did thar.

cutter

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, no nightly chapter today or tomorrow because it's Christmas.

But since I'll be staying at home all break long, it won't take long before I spring back into action.

cutter

Smash Champion
Well, let's keep this shizz moving!

Chapter 50: Bound and Determined

Cutter was moving swiftly through the Queen's palace, enhanced by the fluid movement of his pure mechanical body. Turning the corner of the corridor he had just passed through, he made his way through and noticed a three-pronged fork in the road ahead of him. Honing his integrated compass in himself, Cutter moved his head to the left-most hallway.

The throne room is north of here. This corridor will lead me right to there, he thought to himself as he assumed back into a brisk walking motion, partially running as his mechanical legs whirred slightly at each step. Purple-black torches adorned the apex of the hallways as they burned somewhat dim. For some reason, none of the Queen's traps were triggering at all. Cutter's mechanical body was somehow blocking the lethal traps from ever being sprung.

I as a machine am completely unable to interact with objects imbued with sorcery of any kind. These defense systems of Her are completely useless against me, he thought to himself cleverly. It wouldn't be long until he tracked down the Queen. It was as if it was almost too easy.

Scanning... Energy Flux detected. popped up in Cutter's HUD. He turned to the right as he looked straight at the stone wall, which appeared to be completely intact. With a slight bit of hesitation, Cutter clenched his right hand into a fist and punched the wall, which crumbled upon impact to form a body-sized hole. Lythium was indeed an excellent engineer as well as a scientist, he chuckled to himself.

As the dust settled, a staircase revealed itself as it was very steep in nature. Cutter seemlessly ascended the staircase without showing any signs of fatigue or tiredness. The staircase eventually turned into a tunnel that was just big enough for Cutter to crawl through. After crawing for several meters, a hole ended the tunnel. Looking down below, he could see nothing.

Thermal Vision engaged. Cutter surveyed the blues and purples of the cold stone walls until he looked right down below. It was clearly a person as the orange and white colors couldn't have been any more conspicuous. He disengaged his thermal vision, but not a single visual of the person could be seen. Immediately, Cutter knew it was an invisible guard. Without warning, he quickly dropped down and faced immediately where the guard should have been standing. Not giving away any more time in his suprise entrance, Cutter took his arms to just below head level and closed them in as they stretched out, and started to squeeze.

Sure enough, he could feel his metallic hands close in on the neck of the guard, and that resulted in Cutter putting the guard in a complete vicegrip. His strong, well above-average strength in the mechanical body completely choked the life out of the guard as his cloaking power became disenganged and returned to normal vision. The guard's eyes were wide open, unable to make any kind of sound, legs flailing helplessly. A few seconds later, he competely gave out and collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Cutter focused his bright red eyes on the guard's body. Heart Rate 0. Brain damage critical. flashed on the HUD, confirming the guard's death.

With the only human obstacle in sight disposed, and the traps unable to be triggered by a non-organic body, Cutter turned his attention to the massive iron doors ahead of him. It was the throne room. The hidden shortcut had indeed proven to have been immensely successful. No one was going to stop him from completing his task of eliminating Queen Killjoy to preserve his own life.

Before attempting to breach the gigantic metal doors, Cutter resumed thermal vision. A bright orange-white shape could be seen at an elevated angle. That must have been Her sitting atop her throne. With his goal that much closer still to being fulfilled, Cutter immediately started to open up the doors.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm going to be without regular internet access for the forseeable future, so I'm trusting this project to the regulars who post here. I'll be in contact whenever I can.

cutter

Smash Champion
@Cutter: So you're a robot?
Yeah. The chapter below tells what all happened.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9124860&postcount=212

Also, I'm likely not going to write another chapter until someone else does one, unless this thread does nothing for like the next few days. I don't want to exactly write the vast majority of the story myself.

Just remember what all is going on before you write the next chapter!

Lythium is that much of a genius lol :p.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I guess I can try to get one up soon, but it might be difficult to get one up before Saturday. I wish I could, because I don't want to leave cutter as the only writer. Eh.

We need more people posting. What happened to Heartz and all the other contributors?

finalark

SNORLAX
Okay kiddies, new chapter time!

Chapter 51: Queen VS. Machine!

Cutter slowly pushed open the door. The Queen was some kind of blood-red liquid out of a wine glass, as the guards around her suddenly noticed the mechanical cutter entering to the room.

"It looks like we have a visitor," said the Queen, "Guards, kill him."

At this, each and every guard in the room charged at Cutter, but the robot had no fear of their weapons, and no fear of death. He simply swung his sword at each guard who got within range, painting the floor the same color as the Queen's drink. Cutter slowly approached the Queen, slaying all who attack him in one blow. By the time he reached the tyrant's throne, each and every one of the guards was slain. The Queen mockingly applauded his talents in swordsmanship and stated, "You have so much talent, shame that you came all this way just to die." The Queen got off of her throne, snapped her fingers and all of the corpses in the room vanished. Cutter was somewhat surprised that she'd actually get up and fight for herself, and was taken off guard when she shot a huge fireball from her hand which Cutter was only barely able to dodge. Now it was his turn to strike, as soon as the fireball grazed him he charged forward with lightning speeds but the Queen was faster. She raised a shield of lightning around her which Cutter struck with his sword. Cutter was now struggling to stay online, which the Queen took advantage of. She raised her hands to the sky, and a great black ball appeared above her, it surged with energy as she threw it at Cutter who could not move. The time seemed to slow as the spell inched closer and closer to Cutter, but just in the nick of time he stabilized and came back online. Cutter charged again, this time with his sword in a stabbing position and ran it through the Queen's abdomen. He let go as the Queen stumbled backwards, laughing.

Do you really think that someone like you could kill me? Do you ever know who I am? I am the Queen! I am Killjoy! I am the goddess of all things! The Queen screamed as she tried to pull the sword for her body, but collapsed from exhaustion, and then stopped moving completely. Cutter went over to inspect the corpse, he was shocked that he was able to end her reign to quickly. He then realized that regardless of how powerful a sorceress she was, she was still human. He reached to remove her crown, but then her eyes opened.

"I... cannot... die...." she said slowly as she grappled Cutter's arm. "Now... my lord... Ultima gives... me... power...." The Queen slowly stood up and effortlessly pulled Cutter's blade from her body, the hole it had left quickly healed. "You. kill me. Cannot. Is... impossible." The Queen laughed in a way that made Cutter not sure if he should pity her, or fear her. Either way, Cutter was now weaponless against some kind of inhuman monstrosity. He really wished he was a durable as Frown...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nothing too eventful here, just a set up chapter for more action next time.

Chapter 52: A Step Back

Scumfever and Luigitoilet’s men assembled in the bloodstained courtyard to discuss their strategy. A good number of men wanted to push forward and systematically take out every blockade that the Black Guard had set up.

Scumfever had a different idea. He proposed that they return to their original camp, retrieve their horses, and ride straight at the Black Guard, and crush them while they were down. Almost every one of the soldiers agreed with the plan, so they marched back towards the camp, elation in their hearts at the prospect of crushing every one of the Black Guardsmen and sending a message to the Queen that they would overthrow her.

As they got closer to the camp, Luigitoilet realized that something was most certainly amiss. They heard no talking or shouts, and the smell of death clogged the air. A look of horror overtook the smiles of the rebels as they saw what had occurred in the camp.

A huge hole had been rent in the barricade, and bodies, as well as horse carcasses, were strewn everywhere. The group proceeded with extreme caution, because the group who had done this could still be lingering in the area. Some of the soldiers noticed movement in a nearby house, so Scum took a group of five soldiers with him, and kicked in the door, to find none other than Heartz, Elder Sister, and Asdioh sitting in the house, with weapons stockpiled around them.

Scumfever was very happy to see these three alive, and he asked them to recount what had happened.

Heartz said, “We were barricaded in here, the Disco Roomers as well as the Twilit Army men who came with us here, watching over our belongings. Then we heard BBQTV shout that Black Guardsmen were approaching, and so we prepared for battle. They had a lot of men, and somehow they knew that there were Twilit Army men back there helping us. They shouted for those men to fight for their Queen, and some of them did, so we had a battle on two fronts. We had almost eliminated the men inside and we were keeping the Black Guard at bay with arrows, when one of the Twilit Army men set fire to the wall. We put it out, but it was so weak that the Black Guard could basically just push it out of the way, which is what they did. So right as we killed the last few Twilit Army men inside of the wall, the Black Guard starts pouring through the wall! We tried to defend it, but there were too many of them. They didn’t take any prisoners. We decided that any more resistance would be futile, so we holed up in here. They left last night. They have about 25 men alive in that group.”

Scumfever pondered this for a moment, and then asked, “And what of the horses? Are there any left?”

“There are about 15 that they didn’t kill or take with them,” replied Heartz. “What are you planning?”

Scumfever told her the plan, and she said that it was a good idea, but may be a suicide mission with this few horses. Luigitoilet suggested that the best horsemen take the horses and proceed with the original plan, and the rest of the men go on foot and sweep through, killing everyone that had been missed by the cavalry.

The men decided to camp out where Heartz, Elder Sister, and Asdioh had been staying, because they doubted that and Black Guard patrols would come back through the area. Even so, they posted sentries in various houses to make sure another massacre would not occur.

After an uneventful night, the rebels woke up, ready to avenge their comrades and wipe the oppressors of Media Metropolis off of the map.

finalark

SNORLAX
Maybe it's just myself, but I love the dichotomy between Queen Killjoy and me.
A new word has just been added to my vocabulary.

@Vrael: Have Teran's group met up with Scum Feaver and Toiletluigi yet? At all? I'm sorry, I don't quite remember if they have or not.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
@Vrael: Have Teran's group met up with Scum Feaver and Toiletluigi yet? At all? I'm sorry, I don't quite remember if they have or not.
Nope. Teran is with SamuraiPanda who's fighting Scav. Luigitoilet and Scum are about to rush the last pockets of Black Guardsmen. Their paths haven't crossed. Yet.

That reminds me, I should probably write something about Vacaville's group later.

finalark

SNORLAX
I have to thank me playing MTG for being able learn that word plus a crapload of others :).

I may have a new chapter up tonight before New Year's here on the west coast.
I just got back from the sports bar/arcade (guess which one I was there for). Yeah, New Decades is in about an hour here in AZ.

EDIT: Speaking of MTG, I should probably get so more cards so that way my friends will finally stop owning me with those stupid borken Zandikar (I know I didn't spell it right) cards!

Nope. Teran is with SamuraiPanda who's fighting Scav. Luigitoilet and Scum are about to rush the last pockets of Black Guardsmen. Their paths haven't crossed. Yet.

That reminds me, I should probably write something about Vacaville's group later.
Thanks for getting me caught up (ever notice how Teran is supposed to be the main character and yet he probably has the leist amount of development in his story?).

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Thanks for getting me caught up (ever notice how Teran is supposed to be the main character and yet he probably has the leist amount of development in his story?).
Yeah man. Once people get back from vacation and stuff I think we'll have a lot more chapters coming in, and then we'll have more going on with Teran.

cutter

Smash Champion
Keeping teh story moving.

Chapter 53: Confrontation

Scav and SamuraiPanda resumed battle, both of them clearly unfazed by the damage they had already taken. SamuraiPanda could barely feel the wound he had been dealt from Scav's massive sword as the area where his torso had been grazed continued to slowly bleed fresh blood. There was a clear dent in Scav's breastplate where SamuraiPanda had kicked him with his foot while prone, but adrenaline had clearly take over both of them.

The two of them quickly were in each other's faces, and SamuraiPanda seized the moment to swing brutally at Scav. Scav didn't show any signs of wanting to swing back with his sword though. Scav simply thrusted his knee right into SamuraiPanda's groin. SamuraiPanda could feel his eyes widen as he yelled in pain, collapsing to his knees as he reeled from the blow Scav delivered to him that he was never expecting. Before SamuraiPanda could even recover, Scav kicked him again, causing SamuraiPanda to grunt in pain and turn over on his body.

"Why did you cheap shot me...," groaned SamuraiPanda. "Have you no honor like every warrior should have?"

"Play to win scrub," smirked Scav. Feeling confident this time that SamuraiPanda was truly down. Scav begin to raise his sword once more high above his head to finish off SamuraiPanda.

Without warning, black particles started to conglomerate about fifteen feet in the air. As they continued to combine, a near perfect replica of Queen Killjoy's head formed in etheral fashion. The rest of her body quickly was filled in by continuous black energy-like substance.

"D*** it Scav, NO!" she shrieked. Scav immediately lowered his sword and kneeled before the Queen's figure. Everyone else turned their heads up to the sky as well to observe the carbon copy of Her, completely dazed and almost dumbfounded by the presence.

"Your Highness," pleaded Scav, "I was only finishing the job --"

"It's a good thing I decided to check on you, because you were going to **** up big time," snapped Queen Killjoy. "I want SamuraiPanda alive. You hear me? Alive!"

"Absolutely. I understand your Majesty," replied Scav curtly.

The figure of Queen Killjoy then abruptly retreated backwards as she fired some sort of spell at what seemed to be just the air above everyone. The projection of Queen Killjoy only covered herself, as everything else was concealed.

"Know your place, metal freak!" exclaimed Queen Killjoy.

Cutter, thought Teran. He's still alive, and he must be engaged against Her. But he has no idea what She could do to him. The grim thought lay over Teran's mind like a dark overcast, still unable to make his mouth create words as well as everyone else except Scav.

Everyone could then see Queen Killjoy very quickly dodge with her entire body to her left. Cutter must have been fightning back, but it was unknown to everyone as only Queen Killjoy was shown, so it looked as if she was dodging thin air.

"I want Teran taken alive as well Scav. I could give hardly give a **** about anyone else. Slaughter them mercilessly at my command. But not Teran," demanded Queen Killjoy.

"Yes my Lady," said Scav.

"Oh, and one more thing," added Queen Killjoy, "if you manage to **** this up, I'll personally make sure you're being... replaced. Got it?"

"Of course my Lady. I will make sure to not afford to jeopardize the objective at hand."

Queen Killjoy shrieked and raised her arms to the air again, firing something into the thin air (which really was directed at Cutter) before her body dissipated back into black particles, lazily dispersing away from each other.

SamuraiPanda still lay on the ground, trying to crawl away. Someone from the civilians rushed to where SamuraiPanda and Scav had been fighting in a blind attempt to save him.

"SamuraiPanda!" he exclaimed, dagger in hand as he rushed to SamuraiPanda. Almost right at this moment though an arrow was fired from one of the Black Guard archers, striking the man in his left torso.

"Oh shi-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the arrow exploded, completely blasting apart the man's body. Not a single remnant of him remained.

"Next person to pull that **** meets the fate of that moron!" yelled Scav. Scav then motioned over one of the soldiers over, which something in his hand. Scav snatched it out of the man and then approached the still prone SamuraiPanda. The item looked to be a pair of handcuffs, but as Scav latched the first part of it onto SamuraiPanda's left arm, a beam of dark energy connected the two halves and immediately inserted itself into SamuraiPanda's right arm, binding both arms behind his back. Musting all his strength, Scav picked up SamuraiPanda and threw him over his shoulder, with several other soldiers assisting him.

"You guys, take him to the Queen," ordered Scav. With that being said and the Queen's presence having disappeared as she was still engaged against Cutter, the two legions of armies faced each other, eyes transfixed at each other. The battle for Media Metropolis showed no signs of ending.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm back and better than ever!

p.s. actually I'm glad the story didn't progress too much because I didn't want it to be over by the time I got back. thanks you guys for at lest keeping it alive though. :bee:

Chapter 53: continued (The sexy edition!)

Teran's body filled with anger as the sudden loss of a comrade emotionally took effect. out of anger he pulled out his rifle and took aim at Scab. "Listen to me, Bionic Sonic, I want you to take Bunny out of here! She just lost a friend and I don't think she's up for the battle to come...."

"No!" Bunny said as she interrupted Teran. "I'm going to stay here and fight like the rest of you, Samurai Panda would have wanted it that way."

"I can't stop you" said Teran as he focused on Scav again. Scav then realized Teran was making a move and attempted to dodge but failed because of the wound Samurai Panda gave him. A loud noise filled the blood soaked air, Scav fell down screaming in pain. GWJumpman raced to his side and said in a frantic voice.

"Are you going to make it?

GWJumperman saw blood was seeping out of Scav's left shoulder.

"The **** are you talking about? of coarse I'll make it, you think one small bullet from some pansie ruler is going to phase me? now stop wasting my and the Queen's time and CHARGE!"

The black guard panicked from the sudden outburst of their General but followed his clear command. As Bionic Sonic and Bunny saw the approaching soldiers they started conjuring up a spell. Teran hurried and took aim with his rifle, while SasukeBowser readied his halberd for close combat.

They were ready for the worst

cutter

Smash Champion
Vrael is right, I was ****ed :(

Chapter 54: Extreme Undertaking

Anterior stomach lacerations repaired. Rectus abdominis muscle restored.

Cutter's CPU was still trying to calcuate how Queen Killjoy could have survived such a stab from his sword. It should have been a lethal blow. His programming hadn't taken into account metaphysical interactions, or any other extraneous activities. She had apparently completely healed her entire body within a matter of seconds and now Cutter had to deal with the loss of his only weapon.

Possible asphixiation weakness detected. Using his mechanical reflexes, Cutter immediately grasped Queen Killjoy's neck with both of his metal hands and raised her in the air, constricting his stranglehood ever so tighter. As the Queen was raised right off the ground, she kicked Cutter right in his groin with her high-heeled shoes. An echoing clank reverberated throughout the throne room as the tip of the Queen's black heel met the cold metal of Cutter's body. Cutter felt completely unfazed by the blow. Stunned and still feeling the exerting stranglehold of his iron grip, Queen Killjoy started to flail her legs around, kicking Cutter haphazardly.

"I do not feel pain like a typical human does," remarked Cutter stoicly. His body language and tone of voice hadn't changed one bit despite Her attempt to break free of Cutter's grip. Despite still being choked and unable to speak, Queen Killjoy raised her left arm which began to conjure a bolt of lightning. She directed it right at Cutter's head, and it instantly made contact. The lightning bolt easily conducted the metal of Cutter as it arced through his body. He began to shake uncontrollably as his hands released their grip on Queen Killjoy. She fell to the ground, slightly gasping for air.

"Well, it looks like you do have a weakness," smirked Queen Killjoy. Seizing the moment while Cutter was still dazed from the first blast of lightning, Queen Killjoy thrust out both her arms to generate a blackish-purple bolt of lightning. It immediately hit Cutter as the bolt continued and persisted, surging from Her hands into Cutter's body. He couldn't move at all as the lightning continued to damage him. Cutter attempted to regain control of his stability as he walked closer to Queen Killjoy, who was still unleashing the devastating arc of eccentric lightning.

With desperation, Cutter extended his right hand as if to grab the Queen, but he was still at least three feet away from her. With his physical stability gone, Cutter collapsed to the floor, rolling over on his body. He tried to get up, but the constant lightning blast from Queen Killjoy had taken its toll.

Podiatric Locomotion: OFFLINE

Queen Killjoy slowly walked over to Cutter and knelt down. "Well, well, well, since you say you're not a human, then this poison lipstick of mine would just be... pointless. This will have to do." She plunged deep into her dress and pulled out a small black cylinder of lipstick. A grotesque green-colored hue protracted out as the Queen put the lipstick on her. She then got very close to Cutter's metallic cheek and kissed it. Almost instantly, steam started to billow out as a lip-shaped area started to eat away at Cutter's face.

WARNING! Acid of unknown solution detected in buccal region. Corrosion imminent!

Still being unable to get up, Cutter however could feel movement in his arms. He could see Queen Killjoy have a sickly smug face on her as she was still close to him. Seizing the moment, Cutter caught the Queen off guard and pulled her to the floor as he rolled over on his other side. He pinned Queen Killjoy to the ground and he knew he didn't have much time left. The acid started to spread and corrode the metal around Cutter, and it was only getting worse by the second.

With his right arm pinning Queen Killjoy, Cutter took his left arm and ripped off the plate on his chest. One of the fuel cells inside Cutter's chest appeared as he pulled it out of him. The instant this happened, he could feel a slight loss in strength as well as the continued shrieking of Queen Killjoy as she was still stuck.

Before Queen Killjoy could cast another spell to break free from Cutter once more, Cutter dragged Queen Killjoy right beside her. Taking advantage of her shrieking and her open mouth, Cutter jammed the fuel cell right into the Queen's mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized what had just happened.

"You are terminated!," said Cutter, who's face now looked horribly mutated from Queen Killjoy's acidic lipstick. The fuel cell's pitch increased in frequency as it started to glow white. It exploded violently, sending shockwaves all throughout the palace that could be easily felt as fard down as the dungeon and even outside the gates.

The throne room was completely razed as it had obviously been directly hit from the fuel cell rupturing in explosion. Dust and debris were everywhere. It took at least several seconds for the room to have cleared. Cutter's body was completely mangled and metal parts of his were scattered haphazardly everywhere.

Slowly but surely, a figure started to rise from the site of the inital explosion. It was Queen Killjoy. She looked perfectly fine, as if she hadn't been affected by the blast at all.

"Hmph," smirked Queen Killjoy, "Did he really think it would be that easy? So much for being 'terminated'." She surveyed the ruined throne room as she sighed softly.

Top Bottom