• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #3 OC#5:: OUGA Rangers Zeo (Athens, Ohio)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I don't have a copy of 3rd strike but I can bring my PS2/two controllers.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm bringing a brawl set-up too but it depends on how much room is in the Mothership.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
can i PT ditto you both also? i don't care if its friendlies or mm's, i just wanna pt ditto haha ^_^.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I don't have a copy of 3rd strike but I can bring my PS2/two controllers.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm bringing a brawl set-up too but it depends on how much room is in the Mothership.
3rd Strike is nasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Friday night will probably be the most fun!

Who wants to learn how to play agricola?!
I do! o.o whats that?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Good stuff, all... I'll take all PT dittos, especially MMs!

I also need a teammate for dubs...again... If I don't come up with a definitive teammate, I'm gonna pass on doubles again... :/

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I hope you 3rd strike people Preregistered!

You Brawl people too.

Again quick schedule for people:
FRIDAY:
Doors open at 8 p.m
LIVE STREAM - 8:30 p.m
Ultimate Falcon Doubles - 9 p.m
Secret Game Tournament - 11 p.m (or after UFD)

SATURDAY:
Doors open at 10 a.m(aka wake up call for those at the venue)
Registration - 11:00 a.m - noon
LIVE STREAM - Noon
Doubles Start - 12:30 p.m
Singles Pools - 3:00 p.m (or when Doubles is wrapping up)
Food Break - 5 pm or when pools is over
Singles Bracket - 6:00 p.m
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike - 8:00 pm (or after round 2 of Losers is complete)

SUNDAY:
Wake up call at 10 a.m
Possible (depending on venue....) Crew Fight/Knight Challenges (aka other gaming)
Brunch?

5 tournaments in 2 days! HYPE THIS UP!!!

(PS: Thanks for Sticky)

QUIVO

Smash Master
I may or may not come. Can't decide. Smash, if I go, could it finally be time for Ness and TL to team up?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
CURSE YOU SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I wouldn't MM anyone in anything anyway, especially a game they haven't played much.
You should give B- a try though! :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm gonna have mad board games with me for Friday / Saturday.

Imma go ahead and say this:

Yes, you can play my board games without me being present.

Yes, you will buy me a brand new copy of the game if you break things, ruin the board by spilling pop and mayonaise on it, or lose pieces. Some of them are around $50 each, so if you aren't comfortable with that make sure you're playing with me or Kel so someone can keep the games from being destroyed =P

Framerate

Smash Lord
I am soooooo down for Agricola.

Also, please tell me the Yattermen are coming. I can tell I'm going to like you two already. We might have a Tatsunoko vs Capcom setup Friday and/or Saturday.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes, I have not pre-registered or any such thing. However, I have full intentions of attending this Tournament. I just feel inclinded to say that on the thread. It makes it seem more legit to me. I am bringing one friend to compete as well. I'm coming up with a couple friends from West Virginia.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
The more I play on these custom stages, the more I love them.

Libra and Equity give PT a 50-50 MU against almost anyone in brawl thanks to being able to change pokemon at will without risk. (If I want 3 stocks of Charizard/Geodude, I can have it. Squirtle? No prob.)
and Sonic just cleans house on Abyss.
Kirby's just gay anywhere.
Gotta love having multiple characters.

I got so much experimenting to do with these stages. I might just CP custom stages all this tourney. Japes might not even come into play.

I'm so HYPED!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey dudes, I have not pre-registered or any such thing. However, I have full intentions of attending this Tournament. I just feel inclinded to say that on the thread. It makes it seem more legit to me. I am bringing one friend to compete as well. I'm coming up with a couple friends from West Virginia.
Ooh~! Welcome welcome then! I hope you have fun and see you there~! It's always nice seeing new people!

@Katakiri, Glad you're enjoying yourself! XD

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
If I bring my setup, I'm going to have to show you all my "Double Reverse Mains" idea... Also, Ill be open to a better name for it... :/

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Alright, it looks like I'm out of luck, since no one driving through Dayton or Springfield (I'm assuming, I never got a straight answer) can drive me, I'm stuck on the couch this weekend. Hopefully I see most of you guys at Nope's.
*unsubscribes*

Top Bottom