• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin on Ya Results

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles

1 PikaPika (Sheik)
2 JesiahTEG (Fox)
3 Artery Clogger (Doc)
4 TML (Fox/Falcon)
5 KoJ (Falco)
5 Minh (Marth)
7 Goodies (Sheik/Peach)
7 Goggles (Ganon)

9 TheGeneral
9 PinPoint
9 Dan Rossi
9 Greg Evevsky
13 David Campbell
13 Foy
13 Michael Cain
13 Tao
17 Michael Skuderi
17 Amber

Melee Teams

1 Aku + Jack (JesiahTEG-Fox/Marth + TML-Fox/Falcon)
2 Seven Swell (PikaPika-Sheik/Jiggs + KoJ-Fox)
3 Blasian (TheGeneral-Peach + Minh-Marth)

4 Double D's
5 Saving the Princess
5 Team Baby Sniper
7 Team Poofy Hair

Brawl Singles
1 Snakeee (ZSS)
2 Pika Pika (Pika/MK)
3 JesiahTEG (Snake)
4 K.I.D. Goggles (Sonic/Lucario)
5 San (Ike)
5 CJT (ROB)
7 Cura (IC/Snake)
7 Goodies (MK/Diddy)

9 Joaquin
9 13370
9 Ron Brown
9 Bry
13 EeVee
13 Greg
13 XXX
13 Stomp
17 Chris Stephenson
17 Donald McMan
17 Altarian
17 Keyo
17 Keith English
17 Roger
17 Sharky
17 Will
25 Joe Morezak
25 O.M.R.
25 Al
25 Aaron Lease

Brawl Teams

1 CNY (Snakee -ZSS + Cura-MK)
2 aku and jack (JesiahTEG-Snake + PikaPika-MK)
3 Sanford and Son (San-Ike + Goggles-Sonic/Lucario)

4 ROBasaurus REX
5 Thunder Trap
5 Blitzteam
7 RHSC
7 Perfect Strangers
9 SISN
9 Curb Stomp
9 Team Nub
9 another one bites the dust

Thanks for all that came for our awesome two day Smash event. I'll do shoutouts later for both days. I just wanted to get the results posted.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
there were alot of upset this tournament

Edit For shoutouts

1 Snakeee (ZSS) - Nice come back threw losers. Im disappointed we had to play as early as we did but i felt the results wouldnt have changed much. Also Great Job in doubles. Did very well for only have about 1 night of practice. Definetly fun fest as well!

2 Pika Pika (Pika/MK)- Didnt play at all i think. Good job beating san.

3 JesiahTEG (Snake)- I really need to stop losing to you. Ive played and lost to you every singles tournament ive been to i believe.

4 K.I.D. Goggles (Sonic/Lucario) - I was definetly impressed this tournament with your performance i might have to lessen the trash talk against you for awhile.

5 San (Ike) - Great Job. As always i dont play you in tournament wish we could though. But i had alot of practice against you the night before sense we played for like 3-4 straight hours.

5 CJT (ROB) - Good Job in singles. Didnt do to hot at my house with the low tier tournament. But you fought for your spot in singles and earned it well.

7 Goodies (MK/Diddy) - Nice job running the tournament and doing well in singles. hopefully we can see more of these tournaments!

9 Joaquin - Nice to see a new face (New to me anyways) Good job in both singles and doubles.

9 13370 - Surprised me in singles. if i hadnt been marth im sure it could have gone to game 3 or maybe lead to a possible upset.

9 Moss- Good job at your first tournament hopefully the roch kids will keep helping you improve so we can see you again. Come down to syracuse tournament on the 30th!

9 Bry - You timed out people alot i think Lol

13 XXX - I definetly know you can place better than this, Must have had a couple sloppy games. But i know we'll see you back up at the top next tournament. Also bring your Gf out next tournament. 2v2 MM $ !

17 Donald McMan- Definetly close first game. Second... not to close Lol. Better than last tournament and i can definetly see you being better at the next one as well.

17 Altarian - You won a match again. Definetly getting better seeing how you dont get last anymore. You also did beat Al and Stomps in low tiers at my place to goods Lol. Also thanks for taking san home and giving everyone a ride up here. Another fest before the syracuse tournament like always if everyone is down again.

17 Sharky - Rapeee. Jk. We'll practice alot im sure and this wont happen again.

17 Acton- Getting better. Alot better than before id say. Got you cg down a lil more. Next tournament i think you'll be alot better.

Really really fun tournament. Biggest turn out we've had in awhile a lot of new players that will hopefully be coming back for more smash.
Also very fun fest. We had stayed up till like 6-7 am Lol some of us only got 3-4 hours of sleep before the tournament which could have effect our placings Lol. Im also making a result thread for my low tier tournament!!

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Hey Goodies can you change my name from Ron to MOSS? Next tourney I'll register like any normal smash player....

Anyways this tournament was AWESOME! Can't believe my first tournament I came in 9th!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Hey Goodies can you change my name from Ron to MOSS? Next tourney I'll register like any normal smash player....

Anyways this tournament was AWESOME! Can't believe my first tournament I came in 9th!
Placed well in your first tourney too?

I guess you placed even better than I did at my first, because of the big turnout. Good job.

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm disappointed, but whatever. I'll be back with a vengeance in January.

goodies, any chance of posting the bracket?

shoutouts to come

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
my 3500th post i love melee it's the best hobby ever (besides smokin)

PikaPika - when are you not going to win in this fcking region i'ma get so f***** up sometime i dont even know what game im playing and beat you with knees

JesiahTEG - YO. Thanks playa. We need to play and chill a ton more than we do. It's always a blast and I look forward to our next encounter with much anticipation =) i'll come out to a pty next time. ladies who smoke are the best and they're easy to find when you're always high LOL

Artery Clogger - wow doc. we should play more next time i need exp v the matchup, i shoulda went falcon the whole time ive beaten docs (i think u lol) in the past. you were on, keep it up! be on smashboards and learn more about doc hes a good char you can continue to place in the future!

TML - bro you shoulda stayed falcon and not been a ****** and thought it was bo5 v artery clogger, NO JOHNS FGGT good job in teams knee bithces all day falcon is at least 5th best char in teams easily

KoJ - idk whats up steffon lol see you next time we never actually play just mms and tourny lol

Minh - WOW dude. GGs you have imrpoved a lot. that unorthadox marth is SICK i get hit by side b;s all day long. dont let chars live, work on finishing combos with spikes or tippers and GIMP the living **** out of ppl. otherwise i will live to 293 on dreamland haha ggs!

Goodies - its always a pleasure seeing you. you are always professional and do things right i'm always happy to see you man.'

Goggles - why take fox to peaches castle. i didn't gay you as hard as i could've you know. you ****ed me up that one stock though for sure. good ****. best ganon in wny keep it up and CARE ABOUT THIS GAME. smash talent is universal throughout all games, stop trashing melee. it's fun and you get a whole different crowd of people. good job running the tournament, see you next time.

TheGeneral - your fox has really improved a lot. your peach is incredible, peach v marth is hard as hell that set with minh was mad close. once you get fox down peaches bad matchups are totally covered. it was super fun playing as always, you are a very modest person and i enjoy playing you much!

PinPoint - YO get at me. where you at. seriously. we didn't play?

Hubble - 80% more for only a dollar... we shoulda ran out on that *****.

Foy - dude. dude. dude... so much good **** this weekend. bring your A game into tournaments. see you next time or before then, we gotta ****ing rage sometime

Tao - sama. san. tao. tal. jeff. manas friend. guy. etc. good stuff, i want this ****ing semester at OSU to be over lol you played well, you should've placed higher than a lot of these people lol you lost to 2nd and 5th place it doesnt make sense, you had that match with steffon. try to play with sam over break lol the next tournament is the week we get back!

Snakeee - gj ****ing up our region, you weren't supposed to beat neil
San - i think it's bs you didn't win. you don't know me and i don't know you but still i think it's gay, **** them all up next time
Cura - play melee! you ARE good at it! JIGGS IT UP
Bry - see you in syracuse!
Keyo - get m2k'd by me! brawl is fun sometimes maybe we can play more next time and peachy too
Blue Peachy - Glad you came melee night! We got to play brawl but not melee LOL you should see me in that game :chuckle:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
putting peoples tags in

Melee Singles

1 PikaPika (Sheik)
2 JesiahTEG (Fox)
3 Artery Clogger (Doc)
4 TML (Fox/Falcon)
5 KoJ (Falco)
5 Minh (Marth)
7 Goodies (Sheik/Peach)
7 Goggles (Ganon)

9 TheGeneral
9 PinPoint
9 Dan Rossi
9 Greg Evevsky
13 David Campbell
13 Foy
13 Michael Cain
13 Tao
17 Michael Skuderi
17 Amber

Wheres matt/Pyro the zelda/roy? I dont see his name here...

Brawl Singles
1 Snakeee (ZSS)
2 Pika Pika (Pika/MK)
3 JesiahTEG (Snake)
4 K.I.D.Goggles (Sonic/Lucario)
5 San (Ike)
5 CJT (ROB)
7 Cura (IC/Snake)
7 Goodies (MK/Diddy)

9 Joaquin
9 13370
9 Ron Brown (MOSS)
9 Bry (Kanto)
13 EeVee
13 Greg
13 XXX
13 Stomp
17 Chris Stephenson
17 Donald McMan (SHETH)
17 Altarian (Altairian you missed an I...)
17 Keyo
17 Keith English
17 Roger
17 Sharky
17 Will
25 Joe Morezak (Acton?)
25 O.M.R.
25 Al (Pdiddy)
25 Aaron Lease

Brawl Teams

1 CNY (Snakee -ZSS + Cura-MK)
2 aku and jack (JesiahTEG-Snake + PikaPika-MK)
3 Sanford and Son (San-Ike + Goggles-Sonic/Lucario)

4 ROBasaurus REX
5 Thunder Trap
5 Blitzteam
7 RHSC
7 Perfect Strangers
9 SISN
9 Curb Stomp
9 Team Nub
9 another one bites the dust

Thanks for all that came for our awesome two day Smash event. I'll do shoutouts later for both days. I just wanted to get the results posted.
I hope everyone continues to come to my tournaments, and continues improving. I, nor any of the other 'established' good people in rochester will be good enough to beat traveling players like snakeee unless the median skill level of the rest of the players in our region continue to improve.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, altairian said something in the other thread that I thought I should mention here.

This tournament, event though it didnt run as late as the other one still ran late. some people think the way to fix this problem is to start the tournaments earlier. I disagree

As far as im concerned, I will continue to start my tournaments at 4 pm until the participants of said tournaments decide to facilitate the proceedings of these tournaments and do what I tell them to do. That means:

1. Play matches when I tell you to play your matches.
2. Dont not play your matches just because you want to see other people's matches.
3. Dont not play you matches because you want to be on a recording tv. (unless it is a finals match.)
4. If you leave to get food, Return promptly!
5. REGISTER FOR THE EVENTS UPON ARRIVAL!
6. And show up on time.

Until I see those things happening I will not alter the start times of my tournaments. Because until these things get fixed, the start time is not the reason for the tournaments running late.

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
I beat Greg E. in loser bracket singles, how is he above me in standings?

Can I see the bracket?

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Alright time for shoutouts!

Goggles: Thanks for everything man. For one, bringing me back into this game, and believing in me. For another thing, taking me here in your severely cramped car. Also, as BluePeachy will probably say, don't dance. :p Just kiddin dude. On a different note, I'm a little upset I didn't get to play you at all this tourney (even though I play you every week) you were seriously at the best I've ever seen you yesterday. Witnessing Snakeee getting completely ***** on Japes was probably the best match of the tournament (Sorry Snakeee!).

SHETH: It was definitely fun playing doubles with you, our teamwork wasn't half bad for only playing doubles a few times together back at RIT. With a little more work I think we could be a legit team. BTW I still think it would've been awesome to play Cura and Snakeee in doubles like we should have, my bad on that one bro lol.

Bry: Dude, holy crap. You really gave me a run for my money in the very first match of the singles bracket, and you got really unlucky on PS1. AND YET aside from the bad luck at the beginning of the tournament you came back in the losers brackets to tie me. Good effin **** bro. Definitely look forward to a rematch next tourney.

Snakeee: Didn't get to play you too much, only two friendlies. But in those two friendlies you gave me some good advice for my game against ZSS and for that I thank you. You're a really respectable cool guy and definitely one of the best players out there. It's still mindblowing that Goggles put you in losers. Good games dude.

JesiahTEG: First time meeting you, you're a pretty cool dude and got a really good Snake, wish I coulda gotten a few friendlies in with you but you were fairly occupied the whole tourney, but next time I definitely wanna get a few in.

Goodies: Way to be an awesome host throughout the whole tourney. It was definitely fun playing friendlies, and that doubles match was intense. Hope to see you again in the future.

san: As I said at the tournament, you are, hands down, the only Ike player I consider legit and respect. You definitely should have won this tourney but I think if i remember correctly you had trouble with the ZSS matchup against Snakeee....regardless dude awesome friendlies and I definitely look forward to you kicking my *** in the future.

CJT: Your ROB is very impressive....you clearly outplayed me in that set and it was definitely fun playing against you (something I usually can't say with most ROB players). However don't look forward to beating me again next time, imma step my game up! :p

Eevee: Your Peach is insanely good, especially at recovering (which got completely nerfed in Brawl). You also had some really bad luck in the very last match of the set, and I honestly feel if I didn't abuse gaynado on your aircamping, you would have outplayed me as well. Good games, and I hope to play you again next time.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
snakeee said inui and san's ikes are very comparable =)

and he thanked inui for the ike practice

ZSS is super gay if ur not experienced vs her, so i feel ur pain upstate NY =(

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Sucks that I couldn't make it to melee, hoping to make it to your next tournament whenever it is KID. Also, keep dancin' bro. :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@SASSY
the set where i beat snakeee was not recorded, tho the set where he beat me was recorded, im pretty sure his entire run where he beat san, me, jesse, and neil (and neil again) were all on the same tv and that tv had recdordings. otherwise it was just random vids and sets that got saved, including doubles l/w/g finals

@masterdave
I was the only one that was even semi prepared for ZSS, ive played dazwa before and I watched a lot of snakeees vids. the other 3 (san, jesiah, and pika) were kinda just going at it blind and got ate up.

@ erk.
thanks, i won madddd money matches at this, including beating brys pikachu with fox (its like a 100:0 matchup in brawl if you didnt know.)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Goggles you played really well, and gave me the most trouble yesterday. My meta was playing god awful though, I'd like to MM you with him next time...but I don't think I really want to use him in tourney.

just sayin...

also, its ok, i knew your MK was going to be trash tier, look at who you learned him from.
LOLOLOOL
=P

at this point i dont know why people try to CP metaknight on people. EVERYBODY, knows how to fight MK with their character, so unless you know the matchup up and down with mk, theres no use in picking him.

lucario vs mk MM? ill think about it.

also, japes is just as amazing for peach as it is for lucario, you should have played her.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman

thanks, i won madddd money matches at this, including beating brys pikachu with fox (its like a 100:0 matchup in brawl if you didnt know.)
and I presume you danced like a madman after each one? Good ****. I want to MM you if you go to Syracuse Smash. Either 25¢ or 2$ .... depending on how ****ty I am by then.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
hey, kidgoggles. good **** having your entire region get wrecked by my brother.
i heard you were talking **** about how YOU are better than me, LOL.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257739
i still got it! nice try, brah.

oh yeah, good ****, frank ^_^.
Awwwwww ****. Eat a ****.

Ike ain't that good, huh son? Now that you've learned to shield fairs, you should work on powershielding frame 203894302 side Bs.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I enjoyed this tourney a lot, but apparenntly both Matts were changed to Michaels for the results. I don't quite understand how i tied Foy when i boned him hard, but whatever. It's not like it matters cept to me.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
OH and I almost forgot, most important of all...

SHOUTOUTS TO EVERYONE FOR NOT HAVING SWINE FLU!

I heard about that crap last time lol

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was fun and everyone is cool as usual. The venue had a lot of space but we didn't seem to take advantage of it for whatever reason, but it's all good. Anyway, shoutouts:

PikaPika - Good job beating everyone and winning the tourney like the olden days.

JesiahTEG - Your so good now. I'm surprised I managed to beat you the first time.

TheManaLord - I think you got confused by doc too. Don't worry though cuz indeed we shall play more next time.

Knee of Justice - We didn't play like at all except for one doubles match.

Minh - Your Marth is like weird, but good and your Link is pretty normal but good as well.

Goodies - Good job running the tourney and stuff. I need to step up my teams game for next time.

Goggles - Ganon's range is too huge for me. Good stuff hosting as well.

TheGeneral - I still don't know how you hold the controller like that, it's crazy. Good playing.

Foy - We played like one friendly, you beat me, proclaimed your victory, and retired for a few mins. lol. It was pretty awesome.

Hubble - I kinda recall playing some friendlies but not exactly, hmm...

RTF - Your F4GCO should be beast in no time. Fun playing.

Tao - We palyed a few friendlies. It was amusing. Keep up the good work.

Blue Peachy - Upgraded Ganon, lol. Maybe we'll get to play some time outside a tourney.

Pyro - Keep repping the low tiers they're cool.

Amber - I'll try and show you Sheik stuff next time.

People I forgot - oops : / </3

Edit: lol, swf censored F4GCO at least it's rly 1337 looking now

hubble

Smash Ace
Bad TO, so many peoples names dropped off of the results for melee.

WHERES MY NAME? and Tao's higher up on the results.

And none of you *******s shouted me out.

b;lkjaskjsaldk;ljfdk;sjfsdk;ljgsdpofjdpokfjdfgnj;dlfjgpdofi094u809t8ig09iof09gvoik

I played like complete *** this tournament. insert more johns.

bllahhhhh.

Foy/Mana/Tao/Rob we should all travel to tournaments together, **** would be crazy as ****ing testicles.

Kantō

Smash Champion
shouts-

KID- awesome job, great place, and fun tourney. ur fox is going down next time though lol.

Cura- i dont think i played you at all that day ha, but good job. next tourney im placing higher than you though lol.

stomps- i think you did the best you have ever played in this tourney. keep it up, you have to beat me next time though.

Pdiddy- keep at it man, i wanna see that lucas ****.

Goodies- nice teaming with ya man! had some fun matches with ya and once again, you took me out of singles hahaha.

Moss- sweet matches man, shouldnt have killed myself like that lol. we see how it goes next round.

Sharky- sorry i had to time you out man, it was my last resort. we are just too even!

Eevee- as you said, "its serious training time now".

Acton- your falco is getting there, i think by next tourney you will be at a much better level.

CJT- good job in the placings bro! that ROB is just too good, and i dont know why lol.

Altairian- us pikas got to stick together, thanks for the mid tourney advice man, got some new stuff to work on now. mabye next time well get to play in tourney.

Snakee- nice job man, wrecking everyone. my one game i took from you will be my claim to faim even though you won the set haha. cant wait to play ya again.

San- i didnt play you at all! oh well, ill get my *** kicked by your ike next tourney ha.

XXX- insane match with goggles dude, your wario is the ****!

Pikapika- didnt get to play ya, but great job in the placings and ill have to get some of that pika practice at cuse'.

jessie- i dont think i got a match with you eather, good **** though man, as always lol.

13370 - that ness is nasty boy! doesnt mean u can take my pika with your fox though lol, GG's.

Aaron- GG's man, cant wait to play some more at the next one.

To anyone else i missed, i had a great time and you all need to show up to Syracuse 2 for more tourney action!

altairian

Smash Lord
Snakeee - **** impressive play, thanks for staying up with me for the drive home XD

Pika Pika - Did you get your **** pika plushie back? :p

JesiahTEG - at some point we should play some friendlies lol, I never really get to play snakes offline except when I end up against you in tourney

K.I.D. Goggles - Good **** stepping your game up, it was fun to watch your matches, even when you played sonic (****ing boring *** character to watch :p ).

San - Thanks for all the friendlies, I feel like being able to take a stock off you means I can take just about any other ike player without trouble lol. Also let me know where to get that red card or whatever it was for the DS and the ouendon(?) rom!

CJT - I wish I had watched more of your early matches, you played ****ing hard though, good job tying san!

Cura - Less IC's you chain grab missing fool ;) Thanks for hosting us again, can't wait for the next fest

Goodies - Fun match against you man, I need to practice the diddy matchup for sure.

13370 - Awesome job in singles and doubles. Keep it up and we'll see ness top 8 soon! I'll step my ike game up so we can use more counterpick shenanigans in dubs!

Ron Brown - I hope I can play some friendlies with you next time, your MK is pretty sick

Bry - Dude that last game against sharky was intense. You're doing awesome, but I'm gonna knock you out in syracuse ;)

EeVee - You're always fun to play/hang with =) Thanks for spanking me in friendlies right before the singles bracket, somehow that made me play really good once I got to my tourney matches lol

XXX - Definitely want to get some friendlies against you next time, I think the only time I've played a wario was on wifi and that doesn't even count.

Stomp - Good job dude, show up to more tourneys and keep practicing!

Altarian - Dunno who you are but good job!

Sharky - Did I even play your yoshi this weekend? We'll have to get some matches in next time for sure

Will - Keep practicing man you're getting better fast. Try to mix up your recovery, it's easy to punish when you illusion too high

Al - **** dude stop SD'ing so much! lol, fun playing with you as always

I have other stuff to say but I'll save it till it won't get lost in a sea of shoutouts.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
~Shoutouts~

TheGeneral: You're awesome, thanks for latting us stay with you saturday night, and even giving us Frosted Mini Wheats! :D Your Peach is also amazing, friendlies on sunday were great. You are super cool. ppl, plz get on his level.

KidGoggles: Ganon in Melee, all the Wizard's Foots! And the stage spike on PikaPika! Man, your Ganon was on that night, way to ****. Your Lucario was slo amazing in Brawl, good s**t on placing so well, and also jumping somebody's car.... no matter how much talk of holding up the tournament we did. =P

JesiahTEG: Uhm... too good? In all honesty, you're a really cool dude, really chill, and respectful. You also are good at finding people's faults and telling them what they shouldn't do. It was great playing against you.

Foy: it was great playing against you. Wavedash>USmash. Oooh, didn't see it coming. XD

Hubble: I SDed how many times? Did you keep count? XD It's good to know I actually have TechSkill now. ^^; I'd like to play you when your TechSkill isn't "off" =P

Atery Clogger: It was really fun playing against you, I wish our matches were recorded, more than any other match I did on Melee day. The friendlies were incredible, it was great to hang out with you, and I hope we can actually get together and play each other sometime.

Matt Kane: You must hate my Marth now. =P Tipper after Tipper. =P Seriously, it was fun playing against you as well, and I hope to play you in the future.

Other Matt: You must hate my Marth too. O.o FoD combo FTW. Word of advice, don't tech towards me. :laugh:

Goodies: What is this? I don't even? I have three words to say to you. D3 texture hack.

Moss: Uair>Uair>Uair Is that all you do?! D:< In truth, I wish we played some more one v one, rather than doubles.

Sheth: Good DK, play moar IC's tho! wanted to see more! ;_;

Sharky: You cursed Dinosaur! Your spacing and controls were weird, I couldn't get than hang of you! Doubles were still fun, but God, you and CJT suck at jumping someone.

Acton: Your Falco is going to be good, I can feel it. Your spacing pretty well already, just learn to utilize his aerials more, and get more fluent with the lasers.

Altaran, I mean Altairian: I twas fun playing against you. Marth SPIKE!~ Haha. :3 Look forward to playing you again in the future as well.

Snakeee: We had a bunch of laughs in our matches, you're incredible, and good s**t on winning the tourney, dude.

1337-0: 69 stock match, all items on and Mario Bros. Best. Match. Ever. "Foolish 1337-0" *two seconds later* "DARN IT!"

Eevee: You're fun to play with, and against in doubles. You beat my spammeh Pikachu! D:

Cura: Sorry I got scared, freaked out, and ran away before doubles friendlies. I was all like scared and stuff.

Pdiddy: You dare throw a banana at me?! D:< *throws it right back*

Stomps: How many friendlies did we do again? O.o like... a gajillion?

Adept/Darem: Ganoncide is too good. XD

Keyo: Get whorenado'd. :3

~Highlights~
We saw a Papa Johns.

Goggles beat Snakeee after SDing. =O

Jesse and I had a match 0:59 seconds long.

All the Ganon spikes!

I Fair, Fair, grabbed, fthrew, fair'd Goggles in doubles. =D With Marf. :3

We all went to Amiel, and Goggles said: "This sandwhich is like JesiahTEG, I don't know hwo to approach it"

Keyo:Happy Feet, Wombo Combo.
Shun: Dat ain't Goggles.
PikaPika!: I don't believe this is Goggles playing.

Falcon's weak knee has priority over Ganon's Fsmash.

Top Bottom