• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
And to build off of what Clowsui has informed you all of...

Update: With the conclusion of Phoenix Saga 4, the list is now being finalized and will be submitted to the designated artist by midnight tonight. If anyone has any last minute theme ideas, now is the time to share. No promises will be made on which theme this initial list will utilize, but it doesn't hurt to have some extra ideas to work with.

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Update: The designated artist now has the list and the image is confirmed to be in the works. If for some reason the completion of the image takes an arduous amount of time - the list will be revealed prior to that. Until then, we ask that you all please be patient and give the artist some time. Thank you.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Man you guys are really slow at producing this list lol. I'm not even from OH and I'm getting impatient lol.

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The list has already been made and the image will be coming along very soon. It only seems to be going slow now that your attention is focused on it (because of now-consistent info updates ;) ). The deadline was set to the conclusion of Phoenix Saga 4, it took a few days to iron out the votes/final list, and the image is expected to be done within the next couple of days. So...only been about a week tops for the whole process. I think you'll be ok Ori. <3

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
That was an exaggeration. >_> You said it yourself, people only get excited and post when any activity is coming about, which is only a few times a year. That's what I was playing on. I'm still excited to see the list. :p

Top Bottom