• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JCAVS 1000th POST

JCav

Smash Lord
i havent posted in like 2 or 3 weeks because i was gonna wait till i mustered up the energy to make a video to everything i think i know that you dont. i made it but i dont really wanna explain everything i did in it so ill just link it and you can watch it.

so here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIaypm4cbfY

and with my 1000th post id like to thank some of you on the wolf boards
JJ-father wolf to me, learned so much from you
omni- taught me everything i knew a while back, my wolf owes a lot to you.
Arc-always been pals on here, good things. **** i put an e at the end of your name in the vid. locke confused me. fuuuuck im sorry
Ishiey-nicest person ive encountered on these boards, a cool dude.
seagull- i used to not like you, to be honest. but now i think your funny so :)
sumer and darklouis-great playing you guys at tournies, dittos are great

castorpollux

Smash Champion
LOL entertaining videos as always jcav. I actually might steal that ledgebounce fair -> go to otherside stuff from u and use it in real matches. Thanks for sharing this lolol

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Something I want to point out about BSL: I'm pretty sure that even when you "cancel" the lag, it will still be there next time you do a regular landing (although it's decreased a little I think). Try to get rid of BSL once you'll be safe from punishment, remember to avoid suffering from it until then.

Also, can someone do hitbox testing on the bayonet of a reverse/wavebounced blaster? It looks like the first bayonet hitbox (the diagonal one) comes out on the side you were originally facing but I can't quite tell.

:059:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
the ledgebounce-fair-go under the stage seems really neat never thot of that O__O nice stuff

The whole vid was nice very good

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
seagull- i used to not like you, to be honest. but now i think your funny so :)
Glad I warmed your heart. I don't know why you didn't like me in insert date/time
but kk.

And good **** making it to your 1000th post. <3

JCav

Smash Lord
Something I want to point out about BSL: I'm pretty sure that even when you "cancel" the lag, it will still be there next time you do a regular landing (although it's decreased a little I think). Try to get rid of BSL once you'll be safe from punishment, remember to avoid suffering from it until then.

idk if thats true

_Kain_

Smash Champion

Also, can someone do hitbox testing on the bayonet of a reverse/wavebounced blaster? It looks like the first bayonet hitbox (the diagonal one) comes out on the side you were originally facing but I can't quite tell.

Ill try to test this today cause i do notice that sometimes i still get BSL while im fighting and have already got back on stage

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Nice video :o I guess I should start to learn to lightstep xD. Looks like you can do a lot with it. Also, using Bair to cancel lag is sexy :3 I always do that right before I land if I get hit and am about to land, it helps so much :)

:058:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Very nice video. I didn't know that Wolf could get this technical. O_o I'm going to have to try some of this once Finals week is over. :p I'm glad I had at least some impact on your Wolf, you've taught me a few things in both of our dittos as well. Congrats on the 1000th post!

JCav

Smash Lord

also, i tested this and the hitbox wont hit anyone if they are just standing on stage, theres not a hitbox that would hit them

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
The Scatman music really represents the video. When the game first came out, lightstepping caused people to suicide on accident and they thought it was a huge weakness for wolf, much like how studdering was a weakness for the Scatman. You turned this weakness into a flashy strength, like how the Scatman changed his studdering into music.

JCav

Smash Lord
The Scatman music really represents the video. When the game first came out, lightstepping caused people to suicide on accident and they thought it was a huge weakness for wolf, much like how studdering was a weakness for the Scatman. You turned this weakness into a flashy strength, like how the Scatman changed his studdering into music.
lol that was an awesome analogy!

Sumer

Smash Ace
Congrats on post #1000, and fun stuff in the vid. XD I'll try and implement some into more of my games as well so people go like ":dizzy:" And i go like "Yea :p". lol

Top Bottom