• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: one day notice, big as chu's, i got lost on the way your house... toruny :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
singles (11 entrants)
1st: £ogic (olimar)
2nd: Omni (mk/DDD)
3rd: BMX (wario/mk)
4th:Takeover (snake)
5th: SSR (peach)
5th: Lobos (toon link)
7th: Sassy (zero-suit samus)
7th K-9 (marth)
9: D-man (fox)
9: Cook (peach)
9: Mattix (marth)

teams: (8 teams)
1st: ay guy ay guy... i've got logic (omni + logic)
2nd: double douche (bmx + slik vik)
3rd: not chudat (no idea + hat)
4th: metamarf (freezewish + d-man)
5th: zak can't communicate (sassy + takeover)
5th: beautiful peple's club (k-9 +forte)
7th: Norbet (norra + berto)
7th: COD is better (23% + lobos)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
md/va is too good XD we announced this yesterday.... and spread it by word of mouth, and even got omni to come haha
11 people entered singles

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
good warm-up. a few more beatings like this and i should be back up to par and ready to level up.

fyi

takeover is good as ****. i can see why tant boosts him up so much. i havent seen greg in a while but i see him being slightly better than gregs snake.

bmx's wario is nasty and i had to go DDD only to barely win.

and PS gave me a good welcome back beating. mmmm, so good.

i can't tell if these guys just leveled up a lot or if i'm just still extremely rusty or a combination of both. i think its the first one. a few more nights like these and i'll be whipped back into shape in no time.

BMX

Smash Lord
Me and Slik had to forfeit doubles grand finals because he had work. I'm sad. We could've beaten them.

Me and Omni was all the wayy to Game 5, and I'm pissed I missed the fart. I'll get you yet, Omni. I hope you recover your skills, brah.

PS is too goodz.

I'm going to step up my **** now, I'm becoming more confident.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@omni
how bout that 3 stock XD

@bmx
i wish he would have stayed.. yalls **** was gonna get wrecked by me/omni

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Huuuuuuuuuuu!

Sassys is mad fun, mad more people didnt come. But not bad since its short notice. :)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
this is going in the crew thread!
just so you can make this clear Sassy obliterated me 1st round singles. i was probably at a solid 50% when i suicided so no johns at all there. kidz too gootz!

Takeover was pretty much schooling me like a little kid pre-tourny. Pretty sure he beat me in all the games we played pre-tourny and i was definitely playing my hardest.

bmx wasted my Metaknight in tourny. 1st round he was testing the waters and lost. then 2nd and 3rd round he ate my ****. if i didnt switch to DDD (with who i BARELY won with) my *** would have been grass.

OH, and i'll come over tonight if people are leaving for Deez's tourny in the morning. i live 5 minutes away from Sassy's so someone try to make sure that i can be there!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I am disappointed in team "Not ChuDat".

wtf? why that name LOLZ
Sorry we couldn't hold off teams any longer dude. 495 was apparently f'd and I had to work early and a couple people only had a couple hours before they had to leave. >< Next time I'll try and spread the word sooner lol.

**** No Idea was on fire yesterday. He wrecked my ****! And Freeze was steppin it up too! Fun stuff!

Lobos

Smash Master
lol @ me when I first came in.....trash talking k9/forte in doubles was amusing.

Omni, mattx, and me are kinda rusty in singles but yeah by pound 4 wiping that rust off!

lol bert fun friendlies....bolt get your lazy *** up next time!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol @ me when I first came in.....trash talking k9/forte in doubles was amusing.

Omni, mattx, and me are kinda rusty in singles but yeah by pound 4 wiping that rust off!

lol bert fun friendlies....bolt get your lazy *** up next time!
lol you coulda got up too! Your asking a fat guy to move.. :psycho:

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** omni still good but can tell is rusty.. you wrecked me in singles lol
**** bmx too good.. that is how you play the mu..
I loved how people showed up to the spot...
freezwish you are good just keep it up
gg's too everybody i played

BMX

Smash Lord
Had funsies.

Hate: Olimar, Snake, D3, you guys for not playing New Super Mario Bros Wii with me.

Top Bottom