• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KK Slider Does Sonic The Hedgehog Music

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
unless you werent in the SDG today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y0MK8xIwOw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gk3qMw-mws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkvMhv68d-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtrgYNa8xRk

this is the discussion and requests page,ill actually take any song you request but this thread if for sonic related arranges.

mmk,request away....

DA LIST

Knight of The Wind
Unknown From M.E
Ungravity
Open Your Heart
Endless Possibilities
Death Egg Zone
Wont Stop Just Go!
Hydrocity Zone
Metropolis Zone
Ice Cap Zone
What im Made of
His World
With Me
Fight The Knight
Sky Sanctuary
Carnival Night Zone
Malicious Fingers
Fastest Thing Alive
Minor Boss(Sonic 3)
Stage 9-12(MBM)
Labyrinth Zone
Aquatic Ruin
Final Boss(Sonic 3)
Kingdom Valley

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chis beat me to it.

Uhm... Let's see... could you do Open Your K.K. (Heart)?

Perhaps Endless K.K. (Possibilities)?

Or if doing classic/instrumentals are easier, I'd like to see a K.K. Death Egg Zone.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Ughhh, I hated Hydrocity zone.. I was so young and I didn't know that those hands that grab you and send you flying at super speeds were friendly. for the longest time i was avoiding the one at the start of Act 2, and that one is necessary to actually continue with the stage.. so yea.

But see if you can KK Ice Cap Zone. Or Dead Battery zone. And maybe the final zone of Sonic 3 and Knuckles, the one where you're flying as super sonic thru space.. The Doomsday Zone i think? That's a good one. But whatever you choose, the other ones came out really good so i'm sure the rest will too!

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, actually i got thru that first time around, but those da** hands man, i never went near em.
Though I was one of those that got stuck at the barrel in Carnival night zone act 2 and didn't beat the game till years later.. You all know what i'm talking about..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good stuff on this KK Music.

This is going on my custom music hacks for Brawl for Smashville on Saturday nights. Count on it.

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
I was stuck on Carnival Zone for years. It's why I could only beat the game in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, by going as Knuckles.

Then I discovered game tips and I finally complete the game. For the longest time, I thought you had to jump at the right time, which is where Tails got in the way.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Malicious Fingers would be awesome KK Slider style. He eh...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I had to request ANY music for KK Slider to sing that hasn't been requested already:

Green Hill Zone. I'm surprised no one has said it yet.

Better idea:

How about having KK Slider sing Fastest Thing Alive? (SatAM intro theme for all you Sonic mains living under a rock for the last 20 years)

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Yea, that barrel in carnival night zone was such a fail on Sonic Team's part.. I almost smashed my controller like the 60th time i got timed out by that part.

And yea cero, i used to beat the game with knuckles only as well.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i remember that part in carnival night, when i figured out how to do it i lol'd at how easy it was.

my frustration as a kid came from getting the last super emerald(the one on the far left iirc)
poor reaction time to the bell was poor

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
I just got all the super emeralds and turned into hyper sonic/knuckles/tails and legitimately beat the game for the first time like a month ago!!!! It was awesome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i remember that part in carnival night, when i figured out how to do it i lol'd at how easy it was.

my frustration as a kid came from getting the last super emerald(the one on the far left iirc)
poor reaction time to the bell was poor
You mean the one where you had to know how to run backward, right?

That one was lame.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I request Sonic 3 Minor Boss because that is the greatest song in existence.

:V

Also. I noticed 2 discrepancies in Sandopolis.

Between 1:03 and 1:04 and 1:21 and 1:22.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
s3k trap room is the bane of my sonic career. I hated more than I hate Sonic 06. :|
Trap room........

Is it that part in Sandopolis with all the sandwaterfalls? That room seems to stretch on for eternity.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Haha I hated that part... I always needed the help from player 2, because if Tails does it alone Sonic can spin dash through it if it goes far enough up.

Sandopolis trap room? You mean where it goes endless if you don't jump to the other side of the sandfall thing? It was evil too, lol. Really stupid how you can't really figure out things like that when you're young... I was timed out by that also. I think I always got through it, but at like 9:xx and couldn't make it to the boss in time. x_x

Oh nice KK music remixes btw :) don't really have any requests, I think there's enough requested stuff right now anyway.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
my gosh, everyone took my fav requests for songs. x_x

but i've heard the live and learn kk version and it was ****. Im surprised no one said the labyrinth zone yet.

but yeah axis, that same exact thing happened to me in your pic. I hated that man. :(

Sandopolis...all i can say is deaded.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
I totally beasted Mystic Cave Zone the first time I played it.

Seriously, like i amaaaaazed myself at my own platforming prowess. Spike pits were never a problem. [/bragging]

Or maybe all those perfect jumps were purely dumb luck. :ohwell:

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Sonic 2 spike pit reminds me:

KK SLIDER VERSION OF MYSTIC CAVE ZONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEyGntyOZQ
Yes!
yes.

also, i saw this ranndom thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4&feature=fvw

quite intriguing

Top Bottom