• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finals Week: My a** will never be the same

Veril

Frame Savant
Link to original post: [drupal=2858]Finals Week: My a** will never be the same[/drupal]

Many of you who know me personally are aware that I am a nursing student. Now, you might think, oh, that's like being a pre-med student but easier... WRONG B****!

I get the pleasure of taking not 1, not 2... 4 tests for my Anatomy and Physiology class this coming week. The only reason I'm blogging about it instead of studying is that if I don't vent now I will go completely insane. I mean, to put it in perspective, this class is substantially more difficult than anything I've ever taken, and I've taken upper level neuroscience courses, Mandarin, etc. This course WANTS PEOPLE TO FAIL. It f***ing culls the weak from the care-giving herd. It makes good students wake up face down in a pile of notes, in some strange library wondering how they got there. No joke, this class makes me cry.

Test #1: Endocrinology
Test #2: Neuroanatomy ESSAY EXAM. These are on the same mother-f***ing day.

Test #3: Massive Lab practical

Test #4: Cumulative Final. Get *****, Veril!

Its the academic equivalent of a gang initiation. I spent 4 hours in a lab today before going to work, studying with 20 other people, wrist deep in dead cats, partially dissected eyes and probably 15 different anatomical models.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive. Oh, there's also a chem (Gen chem II, not that bs pansy high school chem), 2 papers and a test for my Shakespeare course. My a** will never be the same, I won't sit for weeks. I will s*** blood and cry caffeine tears. Oh, and I had work today and will be in again tomorrow enduring the abuse from savage and violent hoards of holiday shoppers.

;_;

Monday: The day before the ****-ening. Spent most of the day studying hormones. omg they are legion. F*** my life.

As of sunday morning
Cups of coffee drank: 15
Cigarettes smoked: 17

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I wish you the best of luck o__O
I hope everything works out well!!
And that holiday shoppers dont try to kill you

cutter

Smash Champion
As a fellow college student Veril, I can easily attest to the "fun" that is finals.

Thank god my finals week was this week and I'm done until winter term. I just about had a nervous breakdown in studying for my physics (with calculus) final.

Plus, it was my very first physics class EVER. Good thing I didn't slit my wrists since I at least understood the calculus portion of the class. It still amazes me how I'm managing to get a B in that class -_-

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I've probably taken more exams than most people will in their whole life and eventually you stop worrying about them - they're just a part of my life now. Sometimes I just learn enough to pass the exam because I know it's better than killing myself to have a nice little grade on my sheet.

Neuroanatomy kinda sucks though. I had to know that one time in my life... and possibly will have to know it again this year. Who wants to learn 300 (don't actually know how much I had to learn, but it was probably more) random meaningless words for a test that you're just going to forget 2 days after the exam anyway :confused:

Top Bottom