• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 style Brawl tourney (SSBBFan1300 wins)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Screw it, i'm out, no time to play >_<

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I beat Kaffei 2-0. Sorry I disconnected from fsmash, my brother closed the screen while I was playing. >_<

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
I beat Paladin 2-1... It was laggy but not unbearable... that second match was just gay...
No, still 1-1.
Yes, i spammed cause of lag.
And no, you didnt win yet. I SDed because it freezes every 2 seconds.
And button lag is 1 second at least on my side. I couldnt use techs correctly, so i just do what a noob does, spam up-b, and then follow up.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
You said DQLag... and not only did you SD once but twice... I don't have time to waste if you play like that.

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
You said DQLag... and not only did you SD once but twice... I don't have time to waste if you play like that.
i only said that because you didnt stay on the character select screen so we could brawl with tags. I could only use one five letter phrase to describe the problem...

Try once more now... If you want a fair win...

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
I might have to DQ both of you if there is further disagreements on who won.
I have an idea! How about we both win, and one of us takes the spot of one of those people who didnt go on SWF since the start of the competition :p

But if thats not the case... i have to brawl him
Well im on Brawl right now, i dont think he is

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
i only said that because you didnt stay on the character select screen so we could brawl with tags. I could only use one five letter phrase to describe the problem...

Try once more now... If you want a fair win...
I have to go. I planned to meet my friends and due to you complaining over the lag that wasn't even that bad I don't have time. Its part of wifi, if you can't handle it you shouldn't play.

Boy oh boy this is a mess... First he pays no attention and lies about winning and now he whines over lag so w don't have time to play. :mad:

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
I have to go. I planned to meet my friends and due to you complaining over the lag that wasn't even that bad I don't have time. Its part of wifi, if you can't handle it you shouldn't play.

Boy oh boy this is a mess... whines over lag so w don't have time to play. :mad:
It was freezing every 2 seconds... If I made a list of all the players that lag, and how much they lag, you would go under the section 'Pretty **** Bad Lag'

I might be Jhonning, but its for a legit reason

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
alrighty 6porsche9 and Silent crisis are both DQd for not reporting their match on time or didn't even speak.

You may start round 2 immediately. The matches are due no later than Wednesday night at midnight eastern.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
W00t! SSB64 was released today in America! I won't buy it until I know whether or not I win though. ;D

Edit: BTW Sonic, don't cancel the rest of the tourney just because it was released. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are willing to wait to see whether or not we can win this thing first. If we do, then it would have just been wasted points.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
edit:
I am going to go ahead and DQ smash superstar for not responding at all since the tourney started. SSBBFan and Da Man do your very best to get your match done before it is too late so that we can sweep through semis and finals so that you can have Christmas to yourselves.

Edit: the semifinals are set

tsilver33 vs. thegreatkazoo and SSBBFan1300 vs. rorlctermaniac

do your matches ASAP

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sorry me and kazoo are holding you up. I've had holiday stuff going on since Thursday. We're trying to do our match ASAP.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
that is alright I still have my wii points ready to give to the winner of the tourney SSB64

oh and whoever wins out of tsilver33 and thegreatkazoo must PM SSBBFan1300 right away so that finals can take place.

Remember finals is best 3 out of 5.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Semi Finals? I'll just take the results as they go then.

64SB TRNY- 16
1st- SSBBFan1300 1.6
2nd- TheGreatKazoo .8
3rd- rorlctermaniac .48
4th- tsilver33 .16

tsilver33

Smash Ace
kazoo hasn't been on since the 27th. :(

But I think we should give him 1 or two more days to come back.

Top Bottom