• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bark Town tournament videos (Featuring Raynex, Kirbykaze & Unknown522!)

cykofox

Smash Ace
ib your marth is silky smooth and you are pretty smart...there is just something thats stopping you from beating them nubs in canada..cant put my finger on it...

I.B

Smash Lord
ib your marth is silky smooth and you are pretty smart...there is just something thats stopping you from beating them nubs in canada..cant put my finger on it...
Aww thanks, I appreciate that.

Yea I don't know what "it" is either, I'm trying though...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
"It" is playing a good character :laugh:

edit: You make weird decisions a lot with your punishes. Which is probably a big part of the difference.

idea

Smash Master
Aww thanks, I appreciate that.

Yea I don't know what "it" is either, I'm trying though...
i dunno why, but you are easier to hit than...david. who is in turn easier to hit than bernard, who is in turn easier to hit than ryan.

Imadh and I had some weird *** Marth dittos. I think we played on MK II, Termina Bay, Brinstar, Kongo Jungle (Waterfall)...lol
i miss the dk rap level! i would counterpick that all the time if it were legal, even when it's a bad choice.

I.B

Smash Lord
Lol kyle...you really don't know why? I'm not good at the Jiggs matchup.

edit: Man, just reading the comments from gta peeps in this thread reminded me of how negative we are...

Top Bottom