• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

@ Falcon Mains going to *Pound* 4

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I'm taking all 1-5$ MM's as long as you let me record it and put it up on youtube.
(I'm bad so don't worry you wont be going up on youtube as the loser of a Falcon Ditto)

Also, who wants to do Falcon Quads? (Teams or FFA)

I'll be wearing a Purple Vikings Jersey or a Blue Shirt that Says Reneblade with the number 99 Right below it, so come get at me.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Pssh, We can record different matches and upload them. But you're good, no-one wants to see you **** a scrub. My crew would however love to watch me get *****.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Vikings too good. I have both Adrian Peterson Jersey's. Purple AND White. Hes not human.

Keep them coming guys, I get no ditto practice here at home so you will undoubtedly **** on me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Rene I'll train you in the ways of the ditto at our tournament tonight. I'm going falcon only.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo i'll do this dude, i havent falcon dittoed you since e52 and i kinda johned out of it last time

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Alright.

This **** is approaching so fast.

I REALLY DO WANT TO DO DITTOES WITH ALL OF YOU. THIS ISN'T JUST TALK. Just come find me, i'll happily do it. Falcon dittoes are toooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh funnnnnnnnnnn.

Hax, just watched some more of your vids, god ****t you are too good, please do that MM with me.

ALSO:

Also, who wants to do Falcon Quads? (Teams or FFA)

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'm not even talking about the money. :p
I'm talking about having enough time... Or the endurance.... Or the willpower.... Or the ability... Or the... Other non important factor in this equation...

I'm on another level of making sense than you... Get at me. <3

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Me SkyHeart Chred and Thumbs. IDK whose on whose team but i wanna do that. and sure thing action*******.

Also wiggins:
I plan on not winning any of these, but im gonna try. thats why i put a $5 cap on them.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Me SkyHeart Chred and Thumbs. IDK whose on whose team but i wanna do that. and sure thing action*******.

Also wiggins:
I plan on not winning any of these, but im gonna try. thats why i put a $5 cap on them.
truu, I am interested on joining the team I guess. X3

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
We just need to get a TV after pools and just have falcons just rotate there and record all the matches that happen. **** would be tooooooo goooooooooood.

I volunteer my recording set-up, as my **** gets so hard for falcon dittoes.

Top Bottom