• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Powerplay Gaming Tournament 12/13/09!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Singles
1: Ally $150 :metaknight: :snake:
2: Shadow $75 :metaknight:
3: Atomsk $25 (too many characters?)
4: Zucco :lucario: :zangief/bison:
5: Pierce :marth: :metaknight:
5: Keitaro :falco: :snake:
7: Orion :falco: :metaknight:
7: Rizakor :metaknight:
9: Yes! :wolf: :wario: :snake:
9: dmbrandon (super):metaknight:
9: Kid :falco:
9: Nakat :fox:
13: Doom :wario:
13: Delta-Cod :yoshi:
13: Br0ski :diddy:
13: P_Wii :yoshi:
17: Peppers :wolf: :rob:
17: Pride :yoshi:
17: 3x :zelda:
17: Daisho :dk:
17: Allied :kirby: :snake: :cammy:
17: Mrdc :toonlink:
17: Operation Puffy
25: Inferno :mario: :luigi:
25: RixxyRika :marth:

I barely paid attention to singles other than my matches, so please inform me who you used if I'm wrong and I'll fix it.

Doubles
1: Yes! and Ally $132 (Wario and Metaknight/Snake)
2: dmbrandon and Shadow $66 (Superknight and Metaknight)
3: Keitaro and Orion $22 (Falco(?) and Metaknight)
4: Atomsk and Kid (idk who you used trevor and falco)
5: Rizakor and Nakat (metaknight and fox)
5: Inferno and Daisho (mario and donkey kong)
7: randomteam3
7: Doom and Allied (idk who you used max and kirby/snake/cammy)
9: randomteam1
9: randomteam2
9: josh and whoever

I barely paid attention to singles doubles other than my matches, so please inform me who you used if I'm wrong and I'll fix it.

I'll do shoutouts in a bit.

Zucco

Smash Master
good job finally getting this done! needs more :Bison: next to my name though.

shoutouts soon enough!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
You forgot my bro. He did singles. I remember his matches. He only did singles.

Lightning:

Beat Operation Puffy
Lost to Ally

Lost to P_Wii

Also, I used Luigi in both singles and doubles as well as Mario, Peppers used ROB once if you wanna put it, Rika used Marth (not Zelda) and Atomsk I believe used MK in teams. He did against me.

daisho

Smash Lord
1: Ally $150 You always win lol... **** in doubles.
2: Shadow $75 barely saw you
3: Atomsk $25 (too many characters?) GGs in singles... I beat your wolf :) Your DDD just ***** DK though... I honestly now am trying to learn MK because of that match.
4: Zucco Didn't get to play you... oh well
5: Pierce barely saw you
5: Keitaro Fun Friendlies at the beginning
7: Orion barely saw you
7: Rizakor
9: Yes! Your snake really impressed me... it was just alot better than I expected. GGs in the MM though, you deserve it.
9: dmbrandon Always makes tournaments fun :)
9: Kid Fun hanging out.
9: Nakat
13: Doom Sorry your Jesus, Mary thing didn't work out too well :)
13: Delta-Cod Amazing games. Both games I lost went to last hit and could have gone either way. I took 743% in the last game... 743!!!! But GJ, you deserve it. I think I know the Yoshi matchup alot better now though so hopefully I will be able to beat you next time. I look forward to a rematch :)
13: Br0ski
13: P_Wii
17: Peppers Hope you enjoyed your first offline tournament. Fun friendlies at the beginning and fun hanging out :)
17: Pride GGs. It was 2-0 but both games were really close. Fun playing your Yoshi
17: 3x
17: Daisho I make me sad :( For once just win 2 sets in a tournament... I KNOW I am better than this.
17: Allied Fun talking to you... Cargo stage spike in 1st round of doubles was INSANE!
17: Mrdc
17: Operation Puffy
25: Inferno GJ in teams... with a DK and a mario not bad... Though I'm not so sure how well we played together lol I think I killed you a couple of times.
25: RixxyRika

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You forgot my bro. He did singles. I remember his matches. He only did singles.

Lightning:

Beat Operation Puffy
Lost to Ally

Lost to P_Wii
Sorry about your brother, but unless he has a chance of getting ranked I'm not remaking the bracket.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I guess I'll do shoutouts.

1: Ally $150 ~It was nice carrying you again <3 We'll all miss you here, but if you come back again I'm gonna hit you with a chair.
2: Shadow $75 ~ *shakes fist angrily* I'll get you next time!
3: Atomsk $25 (too many characters?) ~ <3 ily
4: Zucco ~yo your bison is free dawg
5: Pierce ~being sad doesn't suit you <3 cya around soon :)
5: Keitaro ~ 3rd?! but keitaro is BAD in doubles! you must've been carried by orion! lmao i told you he plays gay :laugh:
7: Orion ~ BIRDMANNNNN :laugh: it was great to see you bro
7: Rizakor ~nice seeing you again dude.
9: Yes! you're coming back soon :)
9: dmbrandon ~ getting cake isn't gay. twilight's gay. you're gay.
9: Kid ~always good to see you dude :)
9: Nakat ~ FOX FOX FOX :D we definitely need to play sometime
13: Doom ~ :]7 good matches bro
13: Delta-Cod ~ :wolf: :D
13: Br0ski ~ Zangief will avenge Allied's Cammy!
13: P_Wii ~ :wolf: :D
17: Pride ~ :wolf:
17: 3x ~ hope you had fun at your first tourney :)
17: Daisho ~ glad you liked my snake :D
17: Allied ~ brah, brah, brah...like come on. best irl troll ever? made me drop my controller from laughing too much :laugh: You spammed too much spiral arrow tho :( it's not safe all the time.
17: Mrdc ~ good seeing you bro :)
25: Inferno ~ umm...gg!
25: RixxyRika ~ hope you had fun :D

To the Yoshi players: I hope you all learned your lesson about...whatever it is...

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I gotta step up my singles game. I did pretty bad. Also I learned ROB is really good on Brinstar. Should've went lylat on him. On the other hand, I'm happy with my doubles game. I was so happy we beat Doom. Especially cuz he thought he could take me and Daisho out 2v1. We would've lost game 1 if Allied teched the stage. I so thought we lost that one. We didn't do bad against Atomsk and Kid either.

On another note, what was with the 3 Yoshi's?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I gotta step up my singles game. I did pretty bad. Also I learned ROB is really good on Brinstar. Should've went lylat on him. On the other hand, I'm happy with my doubles game. I was so happy we beat Doom. Especially cuz he thought he could take me and Daisho out 2v1. We would've lost game 1 if Allied teched the stage. I so thought we lost that one. We didn't do bad against Atomsk and Kid either.

On another note, what was with the 3 Yoshi's?
Allied's incredibly rusty :/

Also, the 3 yoshis know their place cuz of me, no worries :)

daisho

Smash Lord
Yes is johning for someone lol...
First game was insanely close... Allied with kirby at 146 and me with DK at 216... Cargo back throw offstage to end it :)
The second game was **** though, I think we four stocked them.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It was a 4 stock although I think Doom either SD'd or got gimped at an extremely low percent. Also I think we functioned good as a team Daisho. I kinda let you do what you wanted and I supported you by punishing you hit you or kept the other person occupied. In teams, I'm a good supporter and with a strong character that can also take the aggressive like DK, it was set.

@ JJ - Atomsk used MK.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lmao

Game 1 was 1 stock, I killed myself (blatantly) at 11% last stock

Game 2 we fell apart

I'm sure Allied would accept any amount of money to have that set happen again, but I like Daisho enough not to want to put him on the spot like that. Accidents happen, brah.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
lmao

Game 1 was 1 stock, I killed myself (blatantly) at 11% last stock

Game 2 we fell apart

I'm sure Allied would accept any amount of money to have that set happen again, but I like Daisho enough not to want to put him on the spot like that. Accidents happen, brah.
You don't like me enough?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Uh, you're a nice kid, but you come off with an unwarranted ego and have a terrible mentality regarding good characters.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Uh, you're a nice kid, but you come off with an unwarranted ego and have a terrible mentality regarding good characters.
Don't take everything I say too seriously. I try to make it obvious when I'm serious and when I'm not. Any ego I give off isn't serious and I apologize if it sounds like I do. As for good characters, I don't have anything against them. My main thing is people crowding around like 2 characters. It's just so boring to have like 70% of the players be MK or Snake imo.

I hope this clears up some things about me. Sorry if I sounded like I had an ego and a hate of high tiers.

Allied

Smash Master
Don't take everything I say too seriously. I try to make it obvious when I'm serious and when I'm not. Any ego I give off isn't serious and I apologize if it sounds like I do. As for good characters, I don't have anything against them. My main thing is people crowding around like 2 characters. It's just so boring to have like 70% of the players be MK or Snake imo.

I hope this clears up some things about me. Sorry if I sounded like I had an ego and a hate of high tiers.
Its fine dude lol

Top Bottom