• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG someone team with Forkgirl she's amazing: The Pound 4 Teammate Thread

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Find a teammate here!

Deathknight - Jiggs
Rei - Marth/Sheik
Adambrodeus - Peach/Marth
SuperRad - Sheik
The_Doug - Peach/Sheik
Rain(ame) - Peach
Joeplicate - Fox
Fatboi792 - Sheik, prefers Foxes, Falcons
Handorin - Falco/Fox
Forkgirl - Sheik/Peach
crismas - Peach
BigR - Falco
Hyuga - Puff
BlueFoxXT - Sheik/Puff
SuperRad - Sheik

Hax

Smash Champion
my fault DoH it's me and darc; i didn't respond to your visitor message lol

you can take me off the list

Spife

Smash Master
I could use a team mate, should talk to my crew mate to see if he wants to but i figured I'll post here now.

Shiek/Link

Forgot to mention I'm new to doubles. Just want to enter and get the experience, etc.

SuperRad

Smash Master
I play sheik, im not that good or anything. I don't care who you play or where your from, but I think it'd be fun to team with someone out of california. If no one's interested I'll save $10 to spend on food or MMs.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
My partner I've been training with for a few months can't make it :urg:

But I'm on the look out for a partner now! I play Peach/Sheik in teams. My favorite style of play to team with is someone fast, furious, and plain bloody relentless at all times.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i need a teammate for pound

i play fox, i'm pretty good
me and fly amanita got 3rd in doubles at r3 =3

preferably someone around my skill level

Taylor-Corn

Smash Cadet
i was gonna look for a partner but doesnt matter. cant go anymore too exspensive. *crys into shoulder* skrew maryland

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Joe, want to team? I am goin to pound, i think we're gonna be in the same hotel for practice, and I'm a teams oriented player.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
i play sheik, and mainly play support.

Looking for an aggressive fox or falcon.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Well I dunno, Hazz says hes going but isnt sure if he can make the registration deadline? Freaking Hazz, but the deadline is 2 days so Ill post again in this thread if I need a teammate by then. If youre also up for grabs Tag then Im down.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Whats up, time is running out and I'm in need of a team mate as well. I play Murt, Monk, and Meat. If you don't know what that even means than we probably shoudn't be teaming.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*needs a teammate*

I wasn't gonna bother asking. But I figure why not...

I main Peach.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hi, I need a teammate for this. I am pretty decent at teams: I usually team with Lunin or Replicate in Norcal and we place in the money a good portion of the time. Please only people around their/my skill level. I play Jigglypuff. My favorite kind of teammate is someone who is pretty aggressive and doesn't get themselves *****. Linguini? Xelic?

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Alright I really need a teammate

I'm a smart sheik player, i always help my partner, get lots of grabs, and am decent with gimps. I'm looking primarily for a teamwork-oriented space animal who can team combo. Also interested in a jigglypuff who is good with grab-rests. Haven't tried it yet but I think I'd work well with a puff.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty rest-happy Jigglypuff player. I got out of Genesis pools? I don't have much else to say.

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha i think the main problem with this thread is that everybody just says they "need a teammate" and are afraid to ask other people

i'm teaming with blunted object, so you can take me off the list, too

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
ive asked like 4 people and they all ignore me, and decided not to post here because i didnt want to add to the problem

phish-it

Smash Champion
haha i think the main problem with this thread is that everybody just says they "need a teammate" and are afraid to ask other people

i'm teaming with blunted object, so you can take me off the list, too

So true.

I've already gotten a teammate also so you can take me off as well.

Top Bottom