• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA Icy's Monthly #6

Prawn

Smash Master
Doubles

1: Bizkits with ketchup wtf!' (Bizkit + Bloodcross) ($56.00)
2: **** mike ray (pelca + fatal) ($16.00)
3: 2 Girls 1 Upsmash! (Riot + Peachkid) ($8.00)
4: Legacy (Rood + Fear)
5: 1877-kars-forkids (Prawn + OMSTR)
5: Beardoya (Sphere + StarL)
7: Peachkid and Riot! (chii + Emmy)
7: Get Nailed! (Ace + Captian Hammer)

Singles
1: Fatal :snake::metaknight: ($90.00)
2: Bloodcross:falco::metaknight: ($45.00)
3: Copacetic :toonlink: ($15.00)
4: Bizkit :snake:
5: Rood :falco::ike:
5: Pelca :falco::diddy::snake:
7: Prawn:popo:
7: Games and Goodies:peach::ike:
9: Haggs:lucas:
9: Fear:wolf:
9: Ace:diddy:
9: OMSTR:snake::olimar:
13: AKC12
13: Artemis:pikachu2:
13: LT

This is Bloodcross posting btw. New England takes too **** long to upload whenever Kevin doesn't have the Tio files. Brackets will be posted later.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
What made you think I didn't have the Tio Files? I was gunna do everything as soon as I got home. O weel, fix up the char usage and such later.

Almo

Smash Ace
good **** cope.

and i wish i went, we could have teamed, ace.

Prawn

Smash Master
some random Ike/Peach player

i beat him first round I hate placing the same as people i beat lol

roodabagel

Smash Rookie
GGs everyone was a fun tournament. Though it was kind of lame that the guy who runs the building tried locking everyone out until me and FEAR got him to unlock that ****.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal ($90.00)- gg in the tournament. i guess i should go fox vs snake but i'll see.
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)- lol we're always the last ones to leave the city.
3: Copacetic ($15.00)- would have liked to face your TL again
5: Pelca- **** ur like the best with the wiimote/nun chunk. and FFFUUUU on Fox vs Diddy XD. lol at me betting my granola bar.
7: Prawn- nice, top 3 soon?
9: Haggs- so... too close that time. first and third matches could have gone either way
9: OMSTR- wow i made so many bad moves when i had the advantage. i should be more patient
13: AKC12- played well, just didn't win. could be bad luck but ill work on it.
13: Artemis- it was great meetin ya, playing ya, and trying to get that camera goin haha!
13: LT- good games. zelda rox
peach player i faced but whos not peachkid- ugh so annoying peaches are. ggs
starlight- nice seein ya. wish we could have put in a few matches. funny watchin you with fatal lolz
emmy- santa hat! bring a beard next time?
Swift (pat from the mboro)- hey thanks for the water, and if the car was closer i know you would have brought me there. and the jacket too. and the 50 cents... lol i feel kinda bad now.

fun tourney. got really pissed at myself for placin last again. felt like the brawl gods didn't want me to win but ill overcome. met some cool new ppls, had fun with the old. played well and learned a bit too. cant wait until next time :D

BTW i use fox, lucario and kirby. im unsure of wario now, might start using mr gw.

Prawn

Smash Master
Only shoutout goes to Rood for switching from Pikachu to Ike after we already struck stages to Battlefield,

which isn't basically a CP for Ike vs. ICies or anything lololololol

So Fatal

Smash Master
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)- GGs man, ur rage quiting is pissing me off and if u pause again durring a tournament match im punching you the face. k..
3: Copacetic ($15.00)- Good **** beating bizkit and stepping up.. welcome to TT3C
4: Bizkit- Get Rapedddddddddd lawls, step it up son
5: Rood- 5th? not bad at all man your getting pretty good.
5: Pelca- STEP IT UPPPPP
7: Prawn- You coulda got 3rd here. U got the skill..
7: Games and Goodies- We didnt play but it was nice seeing you.
9: Haggs- Nice seeing u hags, see ya on the 1st
9: Ace- GGs man, it was close kinda =0
9: OMSTR- STEP it up, ur better than this
13: AKC12- stay away from my girl
13: LT- Nice seeing ya bro.

Star- Your awsome

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Naw Fatal that **** wasn't close. I barely tried to do anything other than SBL you.

Looking at who I placed next to and under it's become apparent I need to actually start caring about singles more. Other than my set with Haggs I barely tried. And that's mostly cause I can't remember ever having played Haggs before.

TL:DR: MASSIVE SINGLES JOHNS!

Prawn

Smash Master
1: Fatal ($90.00)- you win again gj lol. thanks for the props. pretty good games in doubles against me and prawn
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)-good games kinda lol you ***** me in our match. i know im not that good but i'll get better hopefully lol
3: Copacetic ($15.00)-gj but prawn should have beaten you in that money match :p
4: Bizkit- we dind't play this tournament but i do wanna try facing you with my olimar again, I'm trying to get better with him
5: Rood-good job beating me and prawn in doubles. pretty good falco
5: Pelca-sorry i dind't money match you, I was feeling ****ty about doing so bad lol. good job tho and stop killing yourself in doubles lol.
7: Prawn- next time we'll get even more baked before matches lol
7: Games and Goodies-pretty good ike. I still cant believe i CP'd you to battlefield lol idk the ike matchup AT ALL
9: Haggs-dind't play your or watch you play but we've played before and i know you can do better.
9: Fear- pretty good wolf. try to learn to avoid all the pseudo combos i do with my olimar and i'm sure you'll do better against me next time
9: Ace-you're definetaly better at this game than this lol. what happend? you on a bad luck streak?
9: OMSTR- :( STOP SUCKING
13: AKC12- don't play like 10 different characters. choose like 1 or 2 characters and stick with them at least until you get really good with one of them.
13: Artemis-pretty fun friendlies. keep working on that pikachu, that break you took from brawl probably made you a bit rusty
13: LT-dind't play you at all this time around but keep working on that zelda of yours.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
prawn: i know that. i play others for fun and low tiers but in serious play i only use 3, im sure im gonna cut wario. you might think 3 is much but thats just where i am now. i might focus on one at a time while keepin the others for counter picks.
edit: prawn? i mean omstr lol. just read the above

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
9: Ace-you're definetaly better at this game than this lol. what happend? you on a bad luck streak?
Played Fatal second round. Than Pelca mindgamed me by ditto'ing me first round. And I specifically avoid that match up like the plague cause it's so dumb. And he likes it and actually enjoys playing it. So I lost and than stopped caring when i played his snake.

MASSIVE JOHNS.

Next time I enter singles I'll be caring again and doing better. This is a garuntee.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
1: Fatal ($90.00)- Good seeing you too, we need to play again soon. It's been too long.
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)- Didn't play you this tourney. Next time. And how come everyone got their characters next to their name but me? You should know by now that I play Zelda. lol
3: Copacetic ($15.00)-Great set. That first match was so intense. We both had to catch our breath afterward.
4: Bizkit-Didn't play you this tourney. We should play soon.
5: Rood- I don't think I know who you are....... but we must play.
5: Pelca- I wanted to play you, but I couldn't find you when you were free.
7: Prawn- I GOT GRABBED!!!! (That was easy)
7: Games and Goodies-PEACH?!?!? Why? lol I thought you were going Ike!!! Ggs though.
9: Haggs- I haven't played you 1v1 at all, but I look forward to the day that we do. Hopefully I can make it to your tourney.
9: Fear-Through out the whole tourney I thought this was Fatal. lol. Then I saw you playing and was like "WTF? That ain't Fatal."
9: Ace-Didn't get to play you at all here. Hope to soon.
9: OMSTR- Congrats on 9th. And I will keep working on my Zelda. I plan on training intensely for the next week or so.
13: AKC12- Fun friendlies. lol. You should post that terribad video on youtube. I need a new video.
13: Artemis- Your Pikachu is so much fun to play against. hopefully you'll remember that we played next time. I'M THE ZELDA PLAYER BY THE WAY! lol
13: LT- Stop sucking! You shouldn't be coming in last.

Star- Fun friendlies! Your Pit needs more arrow camping. lol

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal ($90.00)- nasty comeback making us get to round 10 in dubz dude lol, and not suprised by the first =/
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)- havent played you for a while 1 vs 1 dude, prolly alll the way back at the last icy's before this 1, we gotta play singls some time again.
3: Copacetic ($15.00)- nice bizkit ****
4: Bizkit- nice **** u got
5: Rood-F$%^ falco dittos cg to spike every stock <_<
5: Pelca- gotta step up my game
7: Prawn-u and your grabsss lol, i really have no clue who to go against u but i know not mk <_<
7: Games and Goodies-good stuff man, me and u repping the non gamecube eyahhhhh
9: Haggs-lol we gotta MM some time again, always intense games dude nice job at 9th
9: Fear- who?
9: Ace- not your fault man u got 2 **** matches, shuda just flunked against haggs u mighta placed better
9: OMSTR- lol MM some time later =P, your snakes good i would expect you higher than this haha.
13: AKC12- lol thanks fer the 2 bucks and granola bar
13: Artemis- i saw you friendlying my sis lol, we shud friendly some time to
13: LT- yea we never got to play but we should at next tourney
Star- lol nastiest arrow kill ever good job sis xD

HAGGS

Smash Apprentice
1: Fatal ($90.00)- Nice work as usual. Always a pleasure.
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)- Stepping it up again I see. Glad to see you ****** like you used to.
3: Copacetic ($15.00)- IDK why im giving u a shoutout. we see eachother several times a week and this kind of seems pointless, but Cope too good.
4: Bizkit- TL too good.
5: Rood-I took u to the 3rd game, im happy.
5: Pelca- f diddy :p
7: Prawn- Needs more CG.
7: Games and Goodies- First time in forever that we didnt face eachother in the bracket lol.
9: Haggs- lol f'ing scrub
9: Fear- Who is this fear?
9: Ace- U were on top of your game man! I got ***** by them nannerz. You have to play like that all the time.
9: OMSTR- The other Ally.
13: AKC12- Im cold hand johning. How u like my martha? lololol
13: Artemis-who, what, where, when?
13: LT- We def have to 1v1 sometime. Almost didnt recognize u with the smaller afro.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Haggs if I fair instead of dair on my edgeguard attempt on the last match the set would have been mine... But I didn't. Woe is me.

I'll be starting to upload the vids I captured and a few from BATL4 that had been saved. Pretty much no tourney matches this time, just friendlies, lulz and low tier metaknights XD (well mine is at least mid tier imo)

Edit: Some are up, check them out and past tourney videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/akc12

Top Bottom