• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My repsonse to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
You reap what you sow is what im going to say first

When i was first told by frames that the thread was made, i wasnt even suprised. i do owe some people some money and if they want to post on the boards , so be it. I rather toasty just call me like he already did, but thats another story.

Number one thing i have to say. i did not steal nes noob's copy of brawl, that is just dumb. i do think he left his wii at my house when soft was living with me, so ill just give my wii.not the japanese wii to his mother.

@ final round larry's copy of brawl was taken and i gave him my copy at s.e.b.'s in ga

people i owe-

xif- we spoke

hbox's step dad-we spoke in person @ winterfest

greater leon-pm'd me. how it should be. your the man. thanks again

toasty-we spoke,then you e-mailed my mom...she replied saying everybody will be paid back soon. thats why i didnt understand the purpose of the thread if you already were contascted and my mother tried to call u from my phone tonight. its ok. u will still get your money though even though after reading the thread i was embarassed, but it was needed if it made u feel better

japanese wii- im pretty sure me and mike g put most of the money down but thats besides the point. i handled the situation like a child and im sorry for that. im giving u guys the wii, when i get back to ga

genesis hotel- lol

frames logged in on as me-kinda messed up but its frames and hes cool.disney was too good

and i dont curse so if u ever see me curse in a post. i t wasnt me

i really wanted to go to pound 4, but its cool i guess.i hope m2k wins everything.he needs his confidence back. i really wanted to meet amsah too. ill watch live stream and eat popcorn while the south is ******

herb 2 pools- happens all the time..sorry i did it.i was desparate..tc ***** me

marty-i really dont remember owing u nothing over 20 dollars..if there is a problem call me like a man

m2k-u have all your money. u have legion 150 for her pound 4 ticket. ally 160. we spent 100 on gifts at disney world for your sister and dj nintendo. 30 on food.ihop/mcdonalds at disney. 20 dollars to uuaa for him buying u food the firts day. and 60 for the hotel for u and djn. leaving u with 200 left and fl gaming owes u around 2200.

vls- mike g told me to take the car and pick him back up later. me thinking he was going to call me. waited to long. since his metro pcs didnt work oos he coudnt call me. i did get sidetracked since this was my first big tourny and i was going crazy watching .sorry for that

the ride to vls was so much fun though. mike g on the new jersey turnpike is too good

truegamer shirts- lets clear somethings up. me and tommy are the founders of truegamer

i had the idea. tommy made the logo. steven stepped in when we need to make everything legal.

if u want ot hate on me thats cool. dont hate on the truagemrapparel. i just wanted to make gaming bigger and ithought by making shirts and doing a documentary/reality show was the way to do it.

i know i have been kinda persistan and annoying on trying to sell shirts, but i was trying to spread the name and trying to make enough money into the future to pay people back

this whole thing of toasty being the new rep. you can forget that

but i did want crismas to make some cool designs and i think milk tea was going to do some stuff too

alex strife- the crumbled peice of paper wasnt the business plan. it was just the payout i written down form the e-mail i recieved. i coudnt e-mail you because i didnt have acess to the internet being at my grandmothers house.

everybody who i ever met or played in the smash communty- i know i come off like an arragont person sometimes, im woking on it. they are not my intentions.im sorry

i know i have done things to piss u off or brag about something or hype something up that is small.(im very hyper when it comes to smash) i get carried away and my actions were uncalled for

and some things in the thread about me was he say/ she say, but some of it was true

and sometimes it takes something like this to get someone 's attention and i promise u. im going to get my act together. i probably prayed like for 2 hours straight once told about the thread. i know i cried after speaking to gmoney and toasty over the phone about all this and im in tears now

but im not trying to play the violin or do a gult trip thing

i said some mean things and done some selfish things all in the 2 and a half years iv been playing this game

if so. please pray for me. i need it alot and i know god is not happy what ive been doing lately

thats why he brought all of this to the light. nothing can stay hidden for ever

anybody who i ever teamed with. it was fun. sorry if all of this makes u think different of me, but im working on it.
silent wolf- i was really looking towards to us teaming at pound, but you and ss will **** anyway

legion- hope u can find a teammate. have fun and you should be the peach on the south team for crews. 2 stocked jman in crews..nuff said

for future refrences just call me/pm me or something

but i think i needed all of this on the table

sorry again if i ever offeneded u or ust got under your skinn for being dumb or something

see u after pound 4

and please pray for me. i need it .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not what I expected.

I forgive you PBnJ, but you might be hard-pressed to get others to say the same, it seems.

Good luck.

Edit: haha too slow smith. =p

PB&J

Smash Hero
older brother refrence is the best. thanks yay. i def learn the hard way sometimes, but not for long

that was not me posting. dont know who it was really. changing my password like now

rhan

Smash Hero
PBnJ, was that you who was posting earlier? Or was that DJ or what?
genesis hotel- lol

frames logged in on as me-kinda messed up but its frames and hes cool.disney was too good

and i dont curse so if u ever see me curse in a post. i t wasnt me
Does this answer your question?

Edit to PBnJ's previous post.

Welp that was in the OP. :/

I have mixed feelings about the situation at hand.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Why is this in tournament listings?

Until I see results, I've kind of run out of second chances to give to Evan. I didn't think I could.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's always great to see someone take action in this kind of redeeming manner. Good job PB&J. Hope everything turns out okay for everyone when all of this is finally resolved.

Of course, you should surely see reason for why some people (including myself) will take what you've posted with a grain of salt, but don't let that phase you from reaching your new goals.

PB&J

Smash Hero
its ok sleepy - i dont expect that many people to forgive but know that im trying

oh and i just changed my password

anf mike g wanted me to put this in tourny listings

Dekar173

Justice Man
Let him EARN it before you just up and forgive him. He's already demonstrated the capability to lie, con, cheat, and steal things, how about some RESULTS (as already brought up by someone) before you all open your houses and homes to him again?

Talk is cheap, that's all I have to say with regards to that.

I have nothing to do with this, aside from being a fellow smasher, but I just HAD to step in and question the naivity I'm seeing in this thread.

Also, those were extremely harsh words, but it's an extremely REAL situation, this wasn't you talking **** at a tournament, or anything that could be solved with words.

But there's a flip side to this equation, the fact that it CAN in fact be solved. Like everyone else, I hope there's a nice, peaceful solution by the end of it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Why is this in tournament listings?

Until I see results, I've kind of run out of second chances to give to Evan. I didn't think I could.
Harsh words coming from SleepyK....

I haven't been wronged by you, PB&J and you even were kind enough to team with me at Saffron even though I played poorly.

Just pay off your debts and you'll be fine :lick:

Till then I agree with Dekar173.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'm not going to respond to the contents of the post.

All I'm going to say is that it seemed that you were still under the impression that you were going to go to Pound 4.

When I spoke with your mother a few weeks ago, she said she would tell you everything.

Apparently, you didn't even know it was me who wrote the letter until more than a week later.

That, along with your posts referencing plans for Pound 4 had me worried.

I didn't want there to be another financial commitment to something non-refundable like plane tickets that you personally wouldn't have the cash for.

Last week, I tried contacting your sister [though I believe I MIGHT have done so rather sloppily because I barely recall putting together an e-mail at 4 AM] and I sent another message saying I needed to talk to her ASAP. I never got a response. She was the only person whose number I had.

This whole posting on the boards thing was a last resort but it was necessary at the same time. People needed to see what was going on and you needed to see just what you had done to people because you were generally pretty oblivious to it all.

Honestly though, Evan, I wouldn't have been pushed to ignore our agreement during the call with us and Gordon if it weren't for the fact that you told a really terrible terrible lie that, for YOUR OWN GOOD, I'll keep off the boards [unless the person directly involved in the lie, and he knows who he is, comes out and tells me to say something or says something himself].

At that point I considered your offenses unforgivable and I deemed you impossible to REALLY reason with...which is why I stopped bothering with directly contacting you.

So I took cheap and drastic measures.

There was NO way this would have gotten through to you.

I don't know if you'll ever change, but I really hope you do for your own good.

I don't want to be so negative and say that you won't, but I'm not going to wait around to find out.

What you've done to a lot of the community is pretty terrible and I'm amazed at how far you've managed to take it while still sleeping at night.

rhan

Smash Hero
If he does pay off his debts to people, doesn't really mean much. >_>

You only get one name in life and once it's dragged through the mud, it's stained.

SleepyK

Harsh words coming from SleepyK....

I haven't been wronged by you, PB&J and you even were kind enough to team with me at Saffron even though I played poorly.

Just pay off your debts and you'll be fine :lick:

Till then I agree with Dekar173.
Let him EARN it before you just up and forgive him. He's already demonstrated the capability to lie, con, cheat, and steal things, how about some RESULTS (as already brought up by someone) before you all open your houses and homes to him again?

Talk is cheap, that's all I have to say with regards to that.

I have nothing to do with this, aside from being a fellow smasher, but I just HAD to step in and question the naivity I'm seeing in this thread.
dekar is correct. Also this is much more than just him owing people money. He doesn't even owe me any substantial amount and he's never wronged me in a way that I couldn't forgive him. In fact, I don't have a big problem hanging out with him myself. However, I've made the foolish mistake of "x has done bad things to my friends... but has never done anything to me, so x is cool still" many times before, and I'm not going to anymore. Ignoring faults because they haven't happened to you is akin to refusing to change your oil because your engine hasn't exploded yet.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lol i dont even know what to say, i read that ******** long thread LMAO

mad beast,if all that **** is true and im really thinking it is because people aren't that grimy especially not in the smash community(except for this 1 person), then you have a ****ing LONG *** way to go, people might forgive but their not gonna forget IF that even happens, trust me if this happened to me I would swear to my life I would ban you from everything and made sure everyone else did the same. Either way, you have to step it up for yourself my *****, you can't go around taking peoples money like that, I REALLY wanna ask you...why are you going like EVERYWHERE if you have NO MONEY!? That's just ********, I honestly wish I coulda done that when I still played smash, me and Alukard woulda been the ****, but my motto is "I dont borrow what I can't repay". So much ****, lol i dont know what to say i wanna say MAD **** but i REALLY don't know you for me to say anything else.

Edit: Also Rhan is def. on point with what he said, you can pay EVERYONE BACK, but everyone will still remember you as that mother ****er who took my money 4 LIFE

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm also in this category. Also on the Wii situation Evan, Like I've told you in person. If you really needed the money all you should have done was inform us(me Xif and Josh) about your intentions instead of going behind our backs about the whole thing. We would have easily agreed to help you out because well....you were our friend at the time. Because of that and other instances where you have hurt me and my friends, I'm not even sure If I can easily forgive you right now(or for a long time). It's just sad that it took a thread about banning you from pound to make you finally man up and realize what you really have done. But It's good that you are taking a step in the right direction and I hope you follow through with what you say. Take care of yourself, man.

PB&J

Smash Hero
toasty- me and my mother tried calling u last week before winterfest. syaing everybody whould be paid back beofre pound and hbox's step day one week after pound 4. form my mother's mouth. she read this and the other thread too. just saying and i even tried calling u tonight but i guess the internet is the best contact for u. its ok though

i m just mad that even if i pay people back before pound 4 i still cant go. huh..life is too good

only a person wanting to change can change and with that , i honestly believe that jesus(god) will help me do that

mike g- the wii situation...i acted like a child and was desparate for money but i told xif ill give him or u the wii once i get back. people learn harder than others..new thread title

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Evan I love you man you know I do.

Good stuff for maning up to it but I to want to see the results before I 100% forgive you.

Pi

Smash Hero
Hmmmm
Aside from being pushy with shirts
And maybe some self centered commentary
Never been wronged by the man.
[Edit]But this isn't to say what he has done in the past to others should be forgotten, or forgiven so readily.

I hope, that you are speaking genuinely pb&j
If you are, then this won't all be a terrible venture.
Good luck to you and hope to see you at future tournaments.
I still have a score to settle with you in brackets.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i m just mad that even if i pay people back before pound 4 i still cant go. huh..life is too good
LMFBO-Laughing my ****ing brains out

Word if life was that easy, LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wish it was like that wit girls, you cheat on them you say sorry, then EVERYTHING IS A OK LMAOOOOOOOOO, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT HUMAN BEING'S RIGHT? YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST DEBT, BUT WERE ALSO TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU'VE ****ED WITH, POOR MIKEG LEAVING HIM STRANDED AT A HOTEL THATS ****ING BEAST I WOULDA BEEN WAITING AT THE DOOR WITH A ****ING BAT SWEAR TO MY LIFE IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO ME

SleepyK

Hmmmm
Aside from being pushy with shirts
And maybe some self centered commentary
Never been wronged by the man.
dekar is correct. Also this is much more than just him owing people money. He doesn't even owe me any substantial amount and he's never wronged me in a way that I couldn't forgive him. In fact, I don't have a big problem hanging out with him myself. However, I've made the foolish mistake of "x has done bad things to my friends... but has never done anything to me, so x is cool still" many times before, and I'm not going to anymore. Ignoring faults because they haven't happened to you is akin to refusing to change your oil because your engine hasn't exploded yet.
pls read b4 autocast @ 190 dex w/ gear or buffs

and evan, please understand that this is largely an issue of character.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Perfectly said.

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Actions>Words. It sucks it had to happen in such a demeaning way Evan, but it was for the best. DO MORE FOR OTHERS. You'll gain your favor back quickly if you do.

toasty

Smash Hero
toasty- me and my mother tried calling u last week before winterfest. syaing everybody whould be paid back beofre pound and hbox's step day one week after pound 4. form my mother's mouth. she read this and the other thread too. just saying and i even tried calling u tonight
I'm sorry your mother had to read all of that. I ignored your phone calls because I didn't want to deal with you personally until everything was straightened out because, as I stated before, I wrote you off as impossible to effectively reason with due to your habitual lying.

That was what I was trying to tell you: it isn't about the money. It's the principle of the thing.

You don't DO this kinda **** to people, Evan. You DON'T do this to your friends! You don't take advantage of people like that. It's just wrong. In so many more ways than I can detail, it's so. wrong.

In the real world there are consequences. Get used to it.

refusing to change your oil because your engine hasn't exploded yet.
oh **** real talk that reminds me I need to change my oil @_@

rhan

Smash Hero
OH MAN..... I've been over due on my oil change for like 2000 miles..... :(

*Random change of topic*

SleepyK

you say you do and you post like you don't. I'll stick with waiting for results.

yeah, i just got a coupon for kaufmann in the mail, actually. it's a pretty good discount so i'll probably go after christmas.

Pi

Smash Hero
pls read b4 autocast @ 190 dex w/ gear or buffs

and evan, please understand that this is largely an issue of character.
I wasn't trying to brush off the wrongs he committed, but I wanted to mention that he had never wronged me personally. I will edit my post to explain that more clearly. I can see how it could be construed as a 'well he's never done me wrong so I guess he's okay', that was not my intention. I sincerely hopes that he makes amends for what he has done, and feel that some means of discipline are in order, but I also think the community has gone slightly over the top with some of the things in the thread and a part of me feels bad. I'm trusting in what he said in the OP, and hope that he is taking these facts to heart and does become a better person. But I won't be loaning him money any time soon.

toasty

Smash Hero
But see Evan the problem is that you've conditioned those around you to believe that as soon as things are relatively "back to normal" and you're back in the smash scene, or when this whole incident has "cooled down" you're just going to revert back to your old self.

Bah.

**** it.

This is the last I'm going to post in here [unless seriously provoked] about all of this because if I go any further all kinds of details will pour out that don't need to be discussed.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And on that note, lets stop there. The points have been made, PBnJ's had the chance to respond, now lets see if he actually changes at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom