• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's hitbubbles .pac included better VIDEO UP

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
Well firstly I don't have a capture card so I will need someone to make a video for this.

Also, HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Battletanx_Commander for helping me through it and finding all my ******** mistakes.

Thanks to Kitamerby for the how-to thread.

Here is the .pac http://www.mediafire.com/download/wjujdqqtjxf/FitFalco_(hitbubbles).pac I updated this with the jab fixes REMEMBER YOU NEED TO D-TAUNT

YAY the video is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j1k-I_bo6A do not watch in HQ doesn't work.

Table of contents
1. Ground Attacks
2. Aerials
3. Grabs
4. Specials
5. Others

1. Ground Attacks

Jab 1 -

Jab 2

Jab Infinite

F-Tilt

F-Tilt Angled Up

F-Tilt Angled Down

D-Tilt

U-Tilt

Hit One

Hit two
F-smash

Main Swing - This is the strong part of the attack.
Begining

Middle

End
Final - This is the weak part of the attack.
D-smash

U-smash
Begining

End

Dash Attack

2. Aerials

B-Air

N-Air

D-air - The spiking part is the exact sane hitbox size as the sourspot.

U-air - The lower-most hitbox is the sourspot.

F-Air

3. Grabs

Standing

Running

Pivot

4. Specials
Up Special

Begining

Moving

Final
Side Special

5. Others

Ledge less than 100%

Ledge greater than 100%

Get-up

First
Second
Hopefully I didn't screw anything up :D

Last edited:

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah it's cool man. I got ahead of myself with the names one. In case you haven't seen my edit. :p

I mistook the Firebird for Fair because I had forgotten that hitbubble codes remove the effects of the fire.

Denzi

Smash Master
Well Jab looks a bit short and some other moves have multiple hitboxes and sweetspots that I'm not seeing.

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
"I think it's safe to say this is dead. I eventually hit a wall and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Anyone else want to step up?" from the creator of the vid. though i will try and see if i got the jab wrong.

Denzi

Smash Master
Hmm.

I was also curious as to where things like sourspot Dair and Uair and sweetspot Fsmash hit. I know the general area and I don't see any out-of-the-ordinary bubbles.

Also, could you ask whover does the video to make sure they test Gatling combo? I'm just curious as to which hitboxes are out when.

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
D-air's sweetspot is exactly the same size U-air's is one of the bottom ones (i'll check which one) and fsmash doesnt have a sweetspot all its hitboxes have same KB and DMG(this is the main swing). though there is the weaker hitbox which is the one right under the main swing picture called "Final"

Edit: I just checked the weak u-air hitbox is the lowermost one

Edit2: Added details for these moves in OP.

Denzi

Smash Master
I was pretty sure there was a sweetspot on Fsmash behind Falco during the beginning of the attack. It's kinda been generally accepted as fact.

J4pu

Smash Champion
according to the vid denzi linked, jab has 3 bubbles, so just add one to the end that barely (or more than barely?) covers the tip of falco's wing and then they should match up

although I'm not sure which is more trustworthy the vid or these pics

i thought the fsmash reverse sweetspot was during the initial part of the attack, not the late part, which could be accounted for already cuz he didn't want to post frame-by-frame of the hit box moving as falco swings his arms (unless hitboxes don't work like this and im wrong).

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
they do work like this and in PSA jab only has 2 hitboxes so i only made 2 hitboxes
I was pretty sure there was a sweetspot on Fsmash behind Falco right as he brought his arms down. It's kinda been generally accepted as fact.
the only 4 hitboxes fsmash has are the 3 on the main swing ,which have the same KB and DMG as I said earlier,on the first frame I am pretty sure point back a little bit and the last one that is weakened, I have searched every part of the f-smash on PSA and there is no other hitbox anywhere.

Denzi

Smash Master
i thought the fsmash reverse sweetspot was during the initial part of the attack, not the late part, which could be accounted for already cuz he didn't want to post frame-by-frame of the hit box moving as falco swings his arms (unless hitboxes don't work like this and im wrong).
I know that most of the other hitbubble vids I've seen went slow enough (as in not frame by frame but slower than the slowest speed in training).

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
I know that most of the other hitbubble vids I've seen went slow enough (as in not frame by frame but slower than the slowest speed in training).
when 4! do that you can see that the hitbox starts at somewhat of an angle towards his back but even at 1/4 it still moves very fast

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
Well that's the whole debate, whether or not the .pac was constructed accurately.

And either way, it is a lot better than nothing.
Ya, thats my point, all you have to do is see for youself that the jab hits when the bubble hits.

Is it possible to get the hitbox of the lasers/reflector? Some moves I was told you cannot get the bubbles for.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
im a noob at pacs, where do u put this pac file in the SD card? i got gecko, and texture hacks, etc. where u put this? thnx!@!!

Top Bottom