• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's hitbubbles .pac included better VIDEO UP

J4pu

Smash Champion
he knew how to not read through the entire contents of a thread and make a random statement about an older post that is not relevant any longer.
>>

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
yes, we know........... i am looking into it as i am pretty sure it is wrong i don't know why but it may be i am working on it, its not a scaling problem, i know that. just let me do some adjusting and testing.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dtilt misses a small hitbox, I think I saw a weakspot at the tip before

Could you make more fsmash pics? (2 actually, 1 at the very start and 1 just before the final hitbox)
Could you make more usmash pics? just some on the ground and in the last frame, also a pic of where it moves to the weakspot =)

thankiedankie : D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm pretty sure Fsmash has a hitbox that extends slightly behind Falco.

I'm pretty sure of this because I've got lolKOs in this fashion.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm pretty sure Fsmash has a hitbox that extends slightly behind Falco.

I'm pretty sure of this because I've got lolKOs in this fashion.
Yeah, it's where falco holds his wings in the charge up animation, but I'd like to see the hitbox, that's why I asked ;D

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
at this point, I love it when I am wrong :D the jab hitbox is a lot bigger.and I appologise to everyone for saying it wasn't. BTW vid is up!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thanks for doing this for the falco boards, everybody was too lazy :3

will watch it..

you forgot downB :o
nice video overall : D

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
just took the new snapshots you requested xonar going to upload them soon. Also down-b makes an article so I don't know how to get the hitbox..........

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
Okay OP updated looks funny though cuz the different textures on the new and old photos ^-^

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
oh, i see what i did, when i was re-scaling it i forgot to change the last hitbox. but the difference is so minuscule that you can hardly tell the difference

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
i made a better video after watching some videos on how to increase the quality on my dazzle. looks great now!. took an hour to upload though :/.

D1

Banned via Administration
wouldn't the hitboxes for the reflector probably just be the entire shine as it moves from Falco and back? With the reflecting frames still staying out as Falco puts away the reflector?

(LOL been a while since I posted in this forum)

Top Bottom