• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokebattles - The new Duelist... With PT. :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Pokebattles - Does not include use of DS.

What is it?
A 4 person free for all where everyone picks PT. A character is not chosen so everyone spawns randomly. Once the match starts, anyone who has the same character is on a team and gangs up on the ones that don't. This could lead to a 3v1, a 2v2, a 2v1v1, or once someone dies, a 3 person free for all. The goal is to kill the person who would, as soon as they died, have the same character as you so you would then have a teammate. And, of course, to be the last one standing.

Official Rules
* Normal SBR Rules
* Everyone must use Pokemon Trainer.
* Players cannot choose their starting Pokemon
* Players cannot switch between characters. If this happens, the player must stop and cycle through until they reach the character they were before the first initial swap
* Pokeballs on low (or high if you want, but Pokeballs must be on)

Stage list
* SpearPillar
* Pokemon Stadium 1
* Pokemon Stadium 2
(Spear Pillar is the most fun!)

Videos
I would love to get some video's of this to upload, so if you play it (Zigsta!!!) upload some and send them to me so I can add them.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!! :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I need people to make some!! As soon as PhoenixAlpha and UTD Zac get back I'll make sure to get some and then have them uploaded for y'all to see.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Austin adopted this after Hylian brought it back from a Dallas tournament. It's mad fun.

Kith

Smash Ace
I am definitely going to try this out lol I'll get some videos up in a couple of days

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I used to use Scizor back when the Quick Attack Technician variant was the lesser used one. I was excited at first once Bullet Punch came out, but once I saw that BP Scizor was pretty much the MK of Pokemon, I stopped using her.

But back on topic...I hope to show my friends in Louisiana this as well. :D

Top Bottom