• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laserlock tricks on PS1

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hai

You all know we have some laserlock wall locks on ps1 because of the stage, but do you know these 2 tricks?

1. Water element
Ok, so you're standing on the windmill side of this stage, and you're standing on the left side of the bridge. Now you can throw then against the windmill or in any other way put them in a techchase position, and start to laserlock him. But the laserlock get's extended until the stage changes because the windmill pushes the target back before he can leave the bridge.

2. Fire element
On the right side of the tree is the house, this is where you want to be. You can use the tree as a set-up for a platform laserlock on the house, it's on the right height for the infinite, so you can infinite laserlock him until the stage transforms. Normally infinite laserlocks are hard to set up, so now you have a tree to support you.

That's all GG BB

Denzi

Smash Master
You're right, definitely no infinite + easy setups against the rock wall or anything.

/sarcasm

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
PS1 is my CP as Falco.

That stage just feels way too good.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I'm weird though. Thing is, Falco has a very adaptive moveset which is great. If you learn the ropes of PS1 (which I knew pretty well from like 7 years of Melee beforehand), then the stage is pretty great to play on.

Then again, my favourite Melee CP was Poké Floats so yeah... I just like those mean stages. :3

Top Bottom