• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Down In the South! : ZP Melee Tournament--01/02/10 results!!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Great tourney here ya go. Videos to come from phanna.

1 linguini
2 rockcrock
3 blea gelo
4 dop
5 esam
5 nicaboy
7 seibrik
7 kevin
9 phanna
9 trikome
9 james
9 elliot
13 c money
13 blind
13 steven aka The Author
13 andres
17 beanman
25precision

Teams
1)Linguni and dop
2)Rock crock and phanna
3)Seibrik and esam
4)Steven and james

Linguini

Smash Master
haha fun tournament,blea aka michelo is maddd chill, hes got a tricky luigi too lol, had to mm him real quick after the tourney.

Rock as always is fun as hell to play,good **** SOfla

RockCrock

Smash Champion
It took 14 matches, but Linguini beat me, good stuff. Blea Gleo is pro. Seibrik's Sheik nairs well. Nicaboy was good also. phanna we had teams. Andres gave me a run for my money. Jason is the most techincal Ganon.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol ya happy new years to you too. Linguini thank you for running this and good job on first. Rockcrock glad i finaly played but wanna play tourney vs you. I cant believe your dk is that good congrats on second. Blea very good my friend i see you bruh. Dop lol so that training helped us both i see. Esam fun as always what happened man? Nicaboy way to choke *******! Kevin lol 3 stock only son. Seibrik the most bull **** on fd and you know it. You got me though. James fun fun. C money gettin better man. Bean man. Same but i love your name lol. Andres why so serious <.< ? Jason enter next time noob roy too. Laz i love you. Eli great job man!

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
dj laz good **** that sons of anarchy truck through the wall scene was funny as hell
nicaboy sandbagging and 1 year's worth of rust aside (not my words) your tricky fox and grab happy sheik are still fun to lose to.
blea your luigi got so sexy, he's placing top 3 at sofla tourneys. kudos.
andres why so serious <.<?
linguini your ganon gets more and more unstoppable at every tournament + your tournament ran smoothly and was fun. Shoutouts aren't complete without mentioning you lol
flamin roy nobody ain't got **** on your phantasy star online blue burst skillz. ur mad chill we gotta get more matches yo.
steven is vip
esam even tho you suicided twice, peach passing through the ledge on kongo 64 and then the barrel running away from her puss is bull****. lol good **** playing against your mindgamey samus is fun as ****.
jason aikawarazu your ganon is still the slipperiest in sofla. should enter next time.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
good **** peeps!
melee lives! keep the ember's glow shining vibrantly with vast colors representing various mindgames alive!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
come on linguini, i know i really got me in that moneymatch,.. talk before it, what was happening? ahahha, lolo... no man, i need to play wif uumroe, ur too good. i just needed some matchs vs ganon. ill get u next time son, hear my words XD

Nicaboy, dude that sheik is naaaasty, next stage baned, rainbow cruise. that sheik is intense. nice matches, nice friendlies.

Seibrik, u have a nice sheik too man. didnt know what to do at the beggining, i suppose my training vs sheiks is helping me out a lot lol! gotta play u again, come back t melee u ***

dop, first sweet peach face, dam.. ur the best peach i have had amatch with, awesome stuff. brinstar match was so fking difficult. when r we playing again? and gemme some doubles training dude

RockCrock, BIIITCH I GOTTA PLAY U AGAIN MM IN POUND 4, I SAID IT FIRST, haha.. ur too good man, but now i discovered ur trick, u make my destiny to showme your combo video so i get mentally ****ed up and u would beat me, hahah jkjk.. u have a nice ganondorf, and i dont even want to talk about ur dk.. i have never seen **** like that, good stuff

phanna, dude, i forgot about the pic man, ****, ur samus is sweet, wish i could play wif samus like that. nice friendlyes man.

eli, dude, we almost didnt play yesterday, only 1 set, what tha **** was that *****, when r we playing

Jason, u ***, shoulda enter to the tournament and placed top 1 wif roy *****. haha, nice ganon stuff man, techcnichal as ****

precision, dude, u know u could do more, dont know what happened, but ur falco is sweet, i know next tournament ur gonna **** ***, lets practice before it

rj, that jiggly is good bro, i liked the way u rested me wif my falcon, i was like whaaaat

andres, nice friendlyes dude, we had some REAL SERIUS MATCHES

Zidane, U SHOULDA BEAT NICA AND PUT ME OUT OF DANGER WTF MAN, hahaha, though we even played one match, ur good young man, keep the good work

wito: alamierda loco, hahaa, gracias, come to this **** wito, u would **** some *** here

shockwave r u living in miami? where *****, we gotta play

steven, shame this was ur last tournament man good **** :S, u did good in our match, i thought u were gonna **** me so hard ****..

james, we didnt played man, but u did fking god wated to play wif u

Esam wtf man, we didnt palyed, when can u paly, i loved that samus **** ****

precision

Smash Cadet
good **** to everyone that came out. best tourney in the past couple months. i really had fun playing all of you. next time will ****. someones gettin their shield broken.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
haha dale marico, te espero maldito.. vo podei venir antes de diciembre lo q tenei que hacer es buscar la forma, o yo te pido como extranjero visitante. te casasi conmigo y hacemos un matrimonio gay, residencia pa too el mundo

Top Bottom