• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Raising Phoenix" Tempe, Arizona - Jan 2nd - Results

Brawl Doubles

1. The Dark Kamikaze Link -$60- (Darklink and JustinKamikaze)
2. Dino Negro -$30- (Kiraflax and Hades)
3. Bloody Light -$10- (Bloodhawk and Light)
4. Shifting Forward (Forward and Darkshifter)
5. Rainbow Color Fun (Silly Kyle and Derp)
5. Lonely Rain (Lonewolf and Rain)
7. Team Nightmare
7. Burt and Austin
9. Gudah
9. Bloody Axe

Brawl Singles Pools

1. Darklink
1. Forward
1. Hades
1. Light
5. Bloodhawk
5. Justin Kamikaze
5. Duff0
5. Lonewolf
9. Silly Kyle
9. Darkshifter
9. Cruzer
9. Kiraflax
13. Rain The Link Main
13. Derp
13. Tommy
13. Burt
17. Black Crimson
17. Arnone
17. MaTu
17. Wicked Deceit
21. Death
21. Nightmare
21. Helen
21. Axe

Brawl Singles Bracket

1. Darklink (MK) $140
2. Light (Peach) $70
3. Hades (Yoshi) $25
4. Forward (MK)
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob)
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
7. Bloodhawk (Snake/DDD)
7. Lonewolf (Marth/MK)
9. JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK)
9. Cruzer (Game and Watch)
9. Duff0 (Marth)
9. Darkshifter (DDD)

Melee Singles

1. Light -$60-
2. Axe -$30-
3. Taj -$10-
4. Forward
5. Tai
5. Goose
7. Goop
7. Blt
9. Bairhug
9. Silly Kyle
9. Vatgrizzlybear
9. Omar
13. Intothenight
13. Maxx420
13. Aves
13. Corn
17. Ch3s
17. DRO
17. Rain
17. Tommy
17. Cats

Melee Doubles

1. Peachu (Light and Axe) -$35-
2. ShadowClaw (Forward and Taj) -$20-
3. Gooptroop -$5-
4. Backdoor Sluts
5. Orville Reddenbecker
5. Like a Boss

This was an amazing tourmanent, one of the best by far

SHOUTOUTS LATER WHEN ITS NOT 5 AM!!

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Aw man, it was a shame that you didn't come Speeds. Sad Saffy didn't show eiether...The top players in the state showed up at once!

Ok, hang on a sec...

Well, all I really have to say is "OW!!" I can't really think of anything else to say except I don't think I'll ever do doubles ever again... =/

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Some shoutouts:

Black Chrimson: Good tourney man, thanks

Darklink: Your house is like perfect, somehow fit all those people. Thanks for the great venue.

Light - Holy crap....'nuff said. To bad no one saw your match with forward, that was intense. Good job man
Axe - By far the nicest AZ smasher! Thanks for the friendlies i always end up doing some crazy lucky **** when I play you!
Taj- Too bad that commentary was lost. HMW has competition! Nice games as usual
Tai- Teach me how to infinite shine on every square inch of Poke Stadium plz :chuckle:
Blt- Nice friendlies, and **** you are good man cant wait to see where you go with that samus.
Bairhug- I think you were the jiggly? If so good games and great friendlies at the end. If not, lol good job
Maxx420- Your falco is just so....weird...good games in tourney
Aves- We need to get in some friendlies.
Corn- Pick a character dude....youre good with a bunch of characters, you would be beast if you stuck with just one.
Ch3s- Youre such a scrub. Learn how to time your misfires better!
Cats- Bad tournament for you I guess but you got alott better! As usual our friendlies were fun with all the crazy stupid stuff that happens. We need to hang out and smash more.

If you didnt get a shoutout we need to talk next tourney or play. Fun tourney cant wait for videos

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
The tournament was an amazing turn out and good games to everyone I played. One more thing.. I still can't believe Darklink lost on Japes :p lol. seriously good games DLink. :D and Silly Kyle you always seem to improve even though I want to slice your peach in 2 maybe 4 pieces lol.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1. Darklink nice job winning pools and singles.
1. Forward you werent supposed to lose to hades twice, man.
1. Hades nice job, you got some money this time.
1. Light beastly peach bro, work on it some more
5. Bloodhawk never got to play you
5. Justin Kamikaze you lose too early man, i never got to play you.
5. Duff0 who taught you how to use marth? i need to go laugh at his inability to teach.
5. Lonewolf this guy must be some sort of sexy beast
9. Silly Kyle nice peach, bro.
9. Darkshifter sweet dedede
9. Cruzer never got to play you
9. Kiraflax ****ing rob, nice job.
13. Rain The Link Main suck less
13. Derp never got to play you
13. Tommy see above
13. Burt nice snake, work in it a bit more.
17. Black Crimson stop hitting yourself
17. Arnone didnt even know you were there
17. MaTu dont know who you are
17. Wicked Deceit see above
21. Death see above
21. Nightmare see above
21. Helen see above
21. Axe what the hell bro, you beat me in pools, but you take last...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
VERY IMPORTANT SHOUTOUTS

Fox: I'll quit you some day

Everyone else

Light: I'm so sad you're leaving :( I can't believe I've known you for more than two years. Come back soon! Why did you have to beast so hard at my last chance to beat you. Seriously: first and last AZ tournament won? (with decent people anyway)

Chris: Thanks for opening up your house for the tournament, gay lover, etc etc etc

Duff: nigga

Saffy: Sucks you couldn't go

Sean: Use Falco :(

Tony: I'll make the venture to your house eventually

Jeff: JEFF! HECK YEAH! OH SNAPS! MELEE! (thanks for giving me a ride home and paying for my singles)

Kyle: I hate you for making me use Fox

Goop: I hate you for making me use Fox

Spencer: It was cool talking to you; it was nice you showed up

other people: too lazy to write stuff right now

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: Good times, man. It was cool talking with you at IHOP. I'm glad you have the level of confidence able to inspire others like myself to try harder. See you next time.

Light: It really is a shame you have to leave. AZ for life right?;)

Hades: Haaaaadeeeeeeees!! You already know how much I love you man, keep reppin'.

Forward: It's never too hard for anyone to imagine that you'll do well, what else can I say:)

KiraFlax: Yo. Don't grab the ledge so much :p

Silly Kyle: Good as usual. We need to actually consider serious practice as a team if you still want to try that out. I think we can do a lot better than we did. Let's me you John and Larry (and Tommy if he can get down here) fest sometime.

Bloodhawk: Always a cool and smart guy. Come down to Tucson sometime, our melee'ers want to meet you.

Lonewolf: Glad to finally see you at a tourney. Good job.

JustinKamikaze: It was good to see you. Hope you're not too demoralized or anything, you know how good you are ;)

Duff0: I know I didn't make it out of brackets but I would still like to have played you at least some. See ya next time.

Darkshifter: Fun pools? **** that dash attack shenanigans lol

Axe: <3<3 So awesome yet so humble

Tai: Hi :3

Tommy: Boobs are swell:)

Rain The Link Main: Haven't seen the Link guy for quite sometime. Howdy

Black Crimson: You gotta stop being so hard on yourself. Just try hard and answer dissapointment with a greater resolve

MaTu: I actually don't think I've played you yet, I wanna :), your Lucas is legit. Hope to see you at the next one

Wicked Deceit: It won't be long before you and Larry are making it out of pools. OH, and after later reflection I'd like to apologize for a certain epithet I made careless reference to on the drive up.... I'm glad you and Larry are becoming part of Tucson Brawl, we need it

Nightmare: Fun pools, see you next time

and to everyone else I didn't really interact with.

This was an incredible tourney. I can only hope the next one is as dynamic

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Goddamn, I f***ing suck. Except when I waveland. Seriously though I don't think I have ever placed well in either game, rarely do I make it passed the 2nd round.

Bloodhawk-I had a great time playing those Melee friendlies with you.
Lonewolf-I think we've only ever played each other once.
Arnone- I don't remember who you were.
Cruzer- GG's dude. Your G&W is pretty cool, I need to work on my IC's chaingrab.
Kiraflax- We still haven't played each other in singles, tourney or friendly.

Corn- I think I played you in tourney for Melee, I can't remember. Stay with Fox.
Rain The Link Main- MetaKnight?
Intothenight- I don't remember you either.
MaTu- I hate that it's so hard to chaingrab Lucas, you are lucky.
Silly Kyle- Peach is a ****.
Omar- You are the Samus player right? Cool Samus Bro.
Nightmare- I don't remember you either.

ShadowClaw (Forward and Taj)- d***
UpThrowUpAir
Ch3s- I really want to say I remember you, I'm sorry.
Kosuke- I haven't seen you in a long time. I miss you.
Snake is the manliest character ever.

Darklink- You are such a cool dude to host these tourneys all the time. I love you.
Forward- That match with Kyle is intense.
Light- That hug did not satisfy me, when you return, I expect a nice firm handshake.
Justin Kamikaze- **** Kyle.
Duff0- Nice firm handshakes sir. Jack in the Box was cool.
Darkshifter- Hey there sir. IHOP was great, I love you.
Derp- cookie crisp still sucks
Tommy- lol
Wicked Deceit- I'M SORRY I CHAINGRABBED YOU, IN FRIENDLIES
Helen- I'M SORRY I CHAINGRABBED YOU, IN TOURNEY
Axe- ?!

Melee Singles
Axe- Those friendlies with Taj were pretty awesome.
Taj- You are pretty cool man, you should come play Melee more often.
Tai- Risk it All, All the Time. There is no amount of Risk to great for one man, except Miles
Goop- You were very Gentlemanlike for most of matches.
Jard- I wish you there for the tourney, look at what happened.

Saffy

Smash Ace
SIgh I wish I could of gone ... I totally would of won this too :p
When's the next tourney? :D

Duff0

Smash Ace
1. Darklink - fun hanging with you.
1. Forward - nice to see you
1. Hades - good ****
1. Light - :'( until next time...
5. Bloodhawk - thanks for letting me stay at your house Friday night
5. Justin Kamikaze - ha good to see you again
5. Lonewolf - best marth in az son
9. Silly Kyle - i love you kyle
9. Darkshifter - gg's
9. Kiraflax - gg's
13. Rain The Link Main - gg's you timing out jerk :p
13. Derp - nice to see you
13. Tommy - firm handshakes and firm hugs.
17. Black Crimson - gg's
21. Axe - hearts. thanks for taking me home1. Light -$60-
2. Axe -$30-
3. Taj -$10- - lol nice to see you. i actually dont hate you :p
4. Forward
5. Tai - ***
5. Goose - you never been?
7. Goop - lol goop
9. Vatgrizzlybear - oscar!
9. Omar - good to see you too, toromar

i wish you could have gone too, saffy. lol

sorry for my half-*** shoutouts. I'm soo tired

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
1. Darklink - Thanks for letting me stay the night and more ;) i swear ima beat you pretty soon *****!
1. Forward- your meta is great, Stop it lol jk
1. Hades- FIRST TIME YOU HVE WON MONEY IN REGULAR SINGLES GREAT JOB BUDDY.
1. Light- **** ******* ************* ******************** *** ********* ******* ******* ******** ******* ****** ******** ******** ********* *** ****** ** ******* ******* ** ***** ***** ***** ***** *** Ledge ************ Bull ****** ****** ***** ****, with love, Kira P.S.: Have a great time when your away please come back and visit!
5. Bloodhawk- I love you but stop talking **** about me
5. Justin Kamikaze- I think God is punishing you for being racist in the past
5. Duff0- Not joking i seriously prayed to Jesus before i played you, get ***** by Jesus duffy
5. Lonewolf- Wow you impressed me in this tourny good stuff.
9. Silly Kyle- top tier in funnyness.
9. Darkshifter- glad you came man thanks for encouraging me.
9. Cruzer- Holy ****. you are working your way up fast with that G and W keep it up.
9. Kiraflax- Fu'ck you
13. Rain The Link Main- why did you bury the link in a hole bring him back!
13. Derp- your so kik a hole to hang out with.
13. Tommy- seriously we need to play in singles next tourny.
13. Burt- You use snake theres so much potential in that character try learning some new techniques and watch other snakes play, after that and A LOT of pratcice i garuntee you will **** up to the top
17. Black Crimson- im sure with Alot of practice you will start doing great and since you dont live near or can acctually hang out with the offline smashers much i suggest playing a lot of online at your home. even though its laggy and crappy its still practice.
17. Arnone- who are you we need to meet.
17. MaTu- you too
17. Wicked Deceit-YOUR ZELDA IS GOOD!!!!!!! too bad its zelda idk what advice to give maybe try shiek once in awhile as well.
21. Death- i saw you playing my bro for a really long time.
21. Nightmare- your scary!
21. Helen- I dont think ive seen you enter before.
21. Axe- HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!! how to get last when ur so crazy good .

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
1. Light- Good job winning. Played really well and it showed.
2. Axe - Cool to see you. Don't lose to Light though =P.
3. Taj- I swear you could have won this if you beat Jeff.
4. Forward- I think it's obvious you should main Fox at this point. Don't get mad when you lose though, you're the one who doesn't practice.
5. Tai- <3 Tai. Good job, sorry about your matches with Light. I love your Marth it's so fast, you should main Fox too, it *****(JV4 on kyle ftw).
5. Goose- Good job Gmo. I didn't watch you too much but I've seen you before and I knew you were capable of this, keep it up.
7. Goop- Douchebag. No I'm just kidding. Your Sheik is pretty good though and you're a good player in general. I don't think you should use Peach as much as you did though. Your Sheik had a better chance of beating Tai's Fox than your Peach.
9. Silly Kyle- Nice job beating Tai's Marth that one match. You're getting better.
9. Vatgrizzlybear- Didn't really talk to you much but your commentary is pretty funny. Good stuff haha.
9. Omar- You are so **** good it's not even funny. Samus dittos are dumb don't worry about it. Our friendlies were pretty intense too. Come to our tournies down here more often, you have HUGE potential.
17. Tommy- Do better. ****. ****.

BLT420

Smash Rookie
Heh good games to everyone that was there, Had alot of fun, can't wait to be going to more tourneys :D

Omar, your samus is pretty sick but i still got you in the tourney Samus ditto :]
Axe, good playing some friendly with you man, your pikachu is freaking everywhere
Forward, you're still way better than me, but getting a round off your falcon seemed easier than it should have been, use Falco ><
Tai, ggs man, you play really fast o_o
Ch3s, good friendlys man

1. Darklink – Get better for next tournament
1. Forward – Congrats on 4th place, you really do get better just watching videos lol, come to more tournaments!
1. Hades – A YOSHI IN TOP 3?? Lol good job bro, you are really good and deserve that placing, sorry I had to pound you in winners finals :p I got the match-up down finally

1. Light – I’m going to miss you so much, sorry I had to time you out in winner’s semi’s…..but at least I earned back your respect in grand finals. I’ve always been your biggest fan and you know that! Thanks for all the good times like teaming at Devastation and I hope you aren’t lame and visit us a lot, cause we all <3 you. And I’m super glad you beasted all the events

5. Bloodhawk – Blame Kira for his stupidity in pools lol, you got this next time, come practice more
5. Justin Kamikaze – MY DOUBLES PARTNER <33, Don’t let the singles results drag you down, everyone has bad tournaments, and the people who beat you are really good
5. Duff0 – It was SO fun hanging out with you the night before, lets chill more
5. Lonewolf – Taking my color you *****, congrats on making bracket and beating a few good people
9. Silly Kyle – YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT, and improving soo fast, luckily I think I finally got the match up down cause you scare the crap out of me in tournament!
9. Darkshifter – congrats, I’m glad you implement more the mindset we talked about, and keep doing so. Also, we need to practice more
9. Cruzer – Congrats on first tournament and glad you made it out of bracket and taking matches off good players
9. Kiraflax – lol, I don’t even know what to say to you, other than the night before was just ………………………………………………..hella tight
13. Rain The Link Main – you’re a cool guy, and a smart player, you remind me of myself! And all you need is more tournament experience
13. Derp – hehe you are so cool, I loved talking to you in IHOP and I hope you get better!
13. Tommy – Tommy, you gotta stop molesting Light!
13. Burt – WHERES THAT DOUBLES AT SON?
17. Black Crimson – Thanks for making this happen, remember to just keep practicing and you’ll get better I promise!
17. Arnone – thanks for coming bro
17. MaTu – you and wicked deceit are freaking tight, come to moar tournaments nao!
17. Wicked Deceit - ^^^^
21. Death – you’re a way cool guy and you beasted me on Jungles hehe, good job and I hope you come more
21. Nightmare – haha you’re freakin cool, thanks for showing up!
21. Helen – screw tommy and his chaingrabs
21. Axe – talking to another smart player is amazing. Thanks for entering and if you ever want more brawl insight and practice, come over! Good job in melee too!!

3. Taj – gonna start watching goldenboy asap! And thanks for the melee insight, it really helps my brawl
5. Tai – I am gay for you (sorry kyle <3)
5. Goose – Didn’t talk much but thanks for coming
7. Goop – Man you’re a cool and funny guy, you need to come to more tournaments
9. redden Rockefeller/Like a Boss – Thanks for bringing your crew, you guys are fun to watch and I LOVE the attitude of playing for fun and just enjoying yourselves! Its amazing
9. Vatgrizzlybear – Sick commentary my man
9. Omar – Thanks for bringing the entire Glendale crew this time!
17. Ch3s – You gotta friendly me in melee sometime, its fun losing at that game lol
17. Cats – You gotta friendly me in brawl sometime, its fun winning at that game lol

Gah: Enter more tournaments, hehe you are so fun to hang out with

AXE 09

Smash Master
yay shoutouts! =D

Light - dang man.... i can't even say in words how amazing you played at this tournament. i was completely shocked at how well you performed, it's ridiculous. you definately deserved the win for melee, and you did amazingly well in brawl also. we're all gonna miss you man. you will always be AZ at heart! gosh... you're so freakin good man, it's ridiculous. and thank you for teaming with me lol

Taj - dude you're the shiznit! we definately need to play more often man. besides, you need some practice for pound 4 lol. i'll make you the ultimate falco slayer! (even though you're already freakin good against falco's)

Forward - i can't believe that we didn't have to play at this tournament. i was really worried about losing to you lol. well man, make sure you keep playing melee. until next time

Tai - i love you so much :) i'll see you probably tomorrow or something lol <333

goopy goop - THINK YOU'RE THE BEST, HUH?!?!?!?!? oh yeah... yeah.... yess :) lmao jk jk. best buy ftw

BLT - WOW dude, why have i never heard of you before??? your samus is VERY good. where have you been hiding??? dude you gotta come out and smash with us! you have too much skill to be isolated. thanks for teaming with me in friendlies =)

Kyle - ahhh kyle!!!! omg i miss you so much man! please NEVER quit playing smash, cuz i want you to keep coming to these tourneys. you're always the person who makes the tournaments fun haha

Vato - man you are way to legit!! and i can't believe how close we live by each other! we need to play, like AT LEAST a few times a week

Omar - you're a really nice guy, man. you have so much skill with your samus, it's crazy! please come and smash more, you're a really cool guy and freakin fun as heck to smash with haha

Gmo - melee!!! man we gotta smash more!! i love everyone from glendale so much, and we live so close! we should hold like a bunch of smashfests or something. i never get to play you enough. falco dittos are my FAVORITE thing to do. we gotta do more of them!

Aves - always improving man. every time i see you, you always impress me even more, keep working on it man! you have much potential

Corn - you are way too legit. keep playing melee man! any melee player is respectable in my book =)

ch3s - one of the most awesome smashers (even though we really haven't talked all that much lol). it's always awesome seeing you at these tourneys, and you're always getting better man! believe it or not, playing against you really helps me because i don't have all that much luigi experience. sorry that yesterday wasn't a very good misfire day, but hey, maybe that means that you're gonna misfire a heck a lot at the next tourney =)

Tommy - i love you so much!!! ahhhh!!! XD you have no idea lol. i really miss you a lot man. i'll try to visit tucson to see you and kyle and all the other smashers lol

Cats - don't give up man. if you really want to, you can become one of the best in the state. just keep practicing and you'll make it

Darklink - man.... when we talked at Ihop, you really had me thinking. hearing everything that goes through your mind while you play is phenominal. it makes me look at things in a whole different way. i feel like i've learned a lot just by listening to you in those few moments. you're so wise and smart. i really wanna hear more about what you think when you play. as always man, you're the best for hosting these amazing tourneys. PLEASE host another smashfest before pound 4!! =D

Hades - you're way too awesome man lol! i'm so glad i didn't have to fight you this time, because i always lose hahaha. good stuff getting 3rd!! man you're so freakin good, and i love your new yoshi shirt

Bloodhawk - man we never get to play melee!! darn it dude!! we WILL play eventually, no matter what!

Justin - man, we never get to talk much, but i just know that you're one of the most awesome people that attends these tourneys. we should definately talk more or something. you're way too legit lol

Duffy - can words describe how much i love you? no homo lol. you're amazing :) keep playing melee

lonewolf - i think i kinda just got lucky against you or something, i dunno lol. you're really freakin good at brawl

Bryce - you're amazing man!!!!! man you always make my day haha. pound 4 is gonna ****!!

Kira - my black brotha! we gotta stick together man! you're pretty tight hahaha. can't wait to see you at the next tourney :p you rock dude!

Derp da burp! - man i miss seeing you guys in tucson lol. i'll try to visit soon!

black crimson - sorry i didn't do so well in doubles man =( but your ganon ***** lol

Saffy - sorry you couldn't make it =( you should definately come to the next one!

Wobbles - can't wait to play you in melee again :) man i miss you lol

Spencer and Vash - glad you guys could make it! you both should've entered melee lol. but it was nice to see you guys again. i'll try to visit tucson soon =)

everyone else that i can't think of at the top of my head right now - you all are amazing.

seriously though... everyone in this smash community is so awesome. it's amazing how much fun i have at these tournaments. i'm never this happy anywhere else, i feel like all you guys are my family. i just wanna thank everyone for being so awesome and friendly :) until next time!!

Axe I feel you dude, Ill try really hard to host one

wow i feel so honored to be complimented by such a smart player in melee <3

and I know what you mean about not being happier anywhere else, and yea I honestly feel like everyone here is family

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha chris, you're too nice man =)

but seriously... these tournies that you host are the best, not even kidding. and i think i'm the one who should feel honored to be able to hold a conversation with such a smart player like you. you've taught me a lot, you have no idea lol

Underload

Lazy
Near Durango? That's a drag, that's the absolute drought area of Smash activity in Colorado. But that's freakin' awesome that he's moving to Colorado anyway, I'm happy. A top-notch Melee player. Maybe he'll rough it and drive to Denver once in a while.

cruzer1234

Smash Rookie
Nice meeting another batch of u guys.

Hopefully i'll get to more of you in the future. Love you guys.

Darklink4312 said:
9. Cruzer – Congrats on first tournament and glad you made it out of bracket and taking matches off good players
Just for the fyi that was my second tourney, thank you very much.

Fun tourney though. Disappointed that jkam suicided vs me :( not cool jkam. I wanted the full ******.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink (MK) $140 – You really impressed me by how good you are and how smart you play. I love going to tournaments in Tempe, you are such an amazing host and an all around great guy. I’ve gotten a lot better at the MK matchup thanks to you and all the MK players in AZ haha. I’m going to pick up where Light wasn’t able to finish you… in Grand Finals. I will be victorious. Get stomped by me in pools. ;)

2. Light (Peach) $70 – God ****, Light! You stepped it up big time this tournament and you made me feel proud as a Peach main. I can’t believe you’re moving away, you dirty s***. Now I will have to represent Peach all by myself. Fortunately, I have been improving a lot lately and hopefully all my hard work will translate into awesomeness in the near future. Best of luck in Colorado!

3. Hades (Yoshi) $25 – I’m mad at you for placing higher than me. I wish I was in your spot so it could’ve gone MK, Peach, Peach in the top 3. Too bad we didn’t get to play again this time, or else I would’ve stomped you, EZ. ;) Get better at the Peach matchup, I’m always here to play you, whether it’s at tournament or wifi.

4. Forward (MK) – ****, our matches were so close. I wish I would’ve beaten you, I need to break this 5th place curse I currently have haha – it’s my 3rd time in the past 4 tournaments. Hopefully we can play sometime in Tucson since I never see you that often. We need to play Melee too.

5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob) – Why did you leave so early!  You should have went to IHOP with us. Way to be ledge grabbing newb. Learn to play on the stage you p**sy b****!

5. Silly Kyle (Peach) – Top 3 next time. <3

7. Bloodhawk (Snake/DDD) – It felt so good to get revenge on you from last time we fought in singles! Haha, but you’re really cool and maybe we will get a chance to finally team together. I know we would do well. IHOP was lots of fun and it was hilarious how we were able to communicate just by looks. I couldn’t find you on Facebook, so please find me!!

7. Lonewolf (Marth/MK) – Nice Marth. Keep up the hard work and maybe you will make the Power Rankings. ;)

9. JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK) – Justin! This was the first time I faced you in a tournament, and I was absolutely terrified. But before we came to fight, I came in with a different mindset. I was already bummed about being in loser’s bracket, but it was my last chance to make my way through this tournament. MK has always been a tough matchup for me and I was glad I was able to come through with a close, but well deserved victory. You’re really good and don’t take losing to me too harshly. Keep a positive mindset and you will see a difference in your game.

9. Duff0 (Marth) – What happened to my page long shoutout!!?? F*** you. Wait… that would be illegal. Regardless… I still love you and would tap it all day long. Soon enough my Peach will eat Marth’s for breakfast. 

9. Darkshifter (DDD) – Let’s run away to Canada and get married plz. We could also smoke the best herb in the world on our honeymoon and for the rest of our lives together as lovers. I love seeing you at tournaments, it wouldn’t be the same without you. Our friendlies were fun, we’ll have to pick up where we left off last time.

13. Rain The Link Main – Nice MK. Keep working hard and I know you will give people a run for their money.

13. Derp – Get out of pools you scrub!! You’re better than that. Keep working on that Lucario and soon enough people will understand why it’s so important to kill you as early as possible, even before 100%.

13. Tommy – Wow. Nice post! Great organization.

17. Black Crimson – Thanks for having this tournament! There was a great turn out and I am proud of you. Keep working hard on Sonic and never use Ganon in tournament!!

17. MaTu – Love you.

17. Wicked Deceit – Love you too.

21. Death – So many MKs!! Haha, watch videos, read guides, practice, and kick ***. That’s what MK is for.

21. Helen – Even though I didn’t talk to you, I’m sorry Tommy used ICs infinite chain grabs on you. It’s nice to see a girl enter. 

2. Axe -$30- - I’m still sad you’re no longer in Tucson! *cries* My Peach has improved since you left, and hopefully next time I see you we can play again. No sandbagging!! And I’m glad you like my presence at tournaments, lol.

3. Taj -$10- - I had a good time playing you in Melee. Your Mewtwo is intense, and your Marth destroys my Peach. I’m glad I was able to scrape a victory against your Falcon. Good luck at Pound 4!

5. Tai – If you have any videos of me, please post them. And I will make sure I stomp your Fox next time, and your Marth even harder. ;)

5. Goose – If this is Gmo, good games and good job. I’m sad I wasn’t able to beat you and that I SD’d twice, but no johns! I will stomp you if I play you again.

7. Goop – Lol, you’re such a s***. Play Peach, Sheik is a transvestite hooker.

9. Silly Kyle – No more SDs and place top 3 next time!!

9. Vatgrizzlybear – Nice commentating and **** talk. It definitely got to me my last match against Tai, haha. I will make sure to return the favor. ;)

Spencer – It was cool that you came down. Too bad you didn’t enter Melee singles, I was curious to see how you would do. I will continue to get better and soon the Tucson rankings will look like this: 0) Silly Kyle 1) Forward 2) GG7 3) Jet4 4) Rubyiris 5) Spencer

Vash – Good games in friendlies! Come to more smashfests so we can play. I need more Marth practice.

Gah777

Smash Lord
1. Darklink- You're too good! I just keep hoping that someday someone other than Wobbles will beat you and take first in a tourney haha. When you said that I reminded you of the lead singer in a band I lol'd inside cuz i've tried to get a band together. Twice.

1. Hades- Dude man! Freaking Yoshi! Holy crap!

Light- Freaking good stuff man! I'm so glad you were able to do amazing before you left. I hardly got to know you, but you should still come visit everyone.

5. Bloodhawk- GGs, you're so cool

5. Duff0- Good thing those strawberry lemonade refills were free... or were they?

9. Silly Kyle- Now that Light's moving you have to rep peach twice as hard

9. Kiraflax- lol 45 ledgegrab rule XD

13. Derp- Fun friendlies man. You have a legit luigi, but I think your Lucario is way better.

13. Tommy- Stop laughing at old crippled people lol

17. Black Crimson- Thanks for the tourney and keep working on that Sonic. Maybe you should consider working on a higher tier secondary? And stop beating yourself up so much. Try to have a more positive mindset

17. Wicked Deceit- Keep repping Zelda! She's hella tight!

21. Death- Thanks for teaming with me, maybe you should consider maining someone lol

21. Axe- Dude! What happened here?!

To everyone esle that I didn't really talk to or anything, ggs and thanks for making this an amazing tourney.

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Wow, great tournament. I'm going to have to keep playing and getting better.

Darklink: Thanks for opening up your home and co hosting this tournament. Can't wait for the next one!
Chrimson: Great tourney man!
Ch3s: Yeah, we need to play next time for sure.
Taj: You're mewtwo is just too good man. It was great to meet you.
Light: ... you're too good. It really sucks that you're leaving. Great job in all events.
Axe: You're a really chill guy. Good luck at Pound 4! Axe for the win!
Bairhug: You have a legit puff man! Keep it up!
Intothenight: So not the best tourney for you. But not bad for your first one. I know you'll do better at the next tourney!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, forgot GAH :dizzy:

you're chill as hell dude, make sure to enter singles next time! Let's do more friendlies, I swear my Luigi will beat your Wolf next time :p

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Darklink - Good job again dude. You never fail to place well. Wish I was as consistent. In fact, I almost envy your consistency. I swear when Wobbles gets back I'll work to be up in the upper echelon right there with you guys. Count on it. :3

Forward - You are too good for someone who never plays this game. I <3 playing you and thank you so much for the advice. You are so amazing.

Hades - Yoshi is so dumb, but congrats on 3rd. Must be your new look. Older Hades placed higher. XD

Light - GG on second. Don't sweat teams too much. I know we had them, we just couldn't close. Kept dropping the ball. I'm so sad you are moving. It's gonna suck not being able to team with you, unless Forward decides to make a return and enters almost every event, which I hope he does.

Bloodhawk - You always get bracket screwed. You suck, get better you scrub and it won't matter who you face. Consistency is key, you aren't consistent enough.

Justin Kamikaze - Don't sweat this tourney. Like Chris said, everyone has bad ones. You know you are a smart player and I do too. Keep working at it and with Wobbles back, no doubt everyone is going to get amazing.

Duff0 - Is that "thee" Rugodat? Your Marth is so legit, easily the best here. You should show me some pointers the next time I see you, cause I could really use Marth for some of my harder counterpicks.

Silly Kyle - You did amazing. You deserved the win against me even though I had migraine johns, they totally aren't legit enough to take the win away from you. Just know, I'll be coming back after you 10 fold so I can beat that ***** main of yours. Peach is a ***** XD <3 Kyle.

Darkshifter - Sorry about the D3 mirrors. You are too good at the Snake match up, so I was in no way going to risk it. Good job beating Duff though. Stick with D3, he's your man.

Cruzer - From what I saw from your Game and Watch, he's amazing. Keep on using him and getting better. AZ needs a good Game and Watch to practice with. Amazing job in pools. Glad you showed up.

Kiraflax - Kira, I <3 you too, I just have a mental block against you where I can't beat you in tourney. Expect that to change soon. I don't talk **** about you either, I just was upset about how ****ty I played against you in those matches. They were really close until I SDed twice. lol

Derp - Cookie Crisp is horrible. Fruity Pebbles for the win.

Tommy - Those Melee friendlies were very legit. Manon dittos were so epic. Also, toot toot toot toot toot toot.

Black Crimson - Didn't see much of you all tourney. Saw you at IHOP though. I'm assuming the Sonic is still good?

MaTu - Lucas was bad***. Pretty inspiring, keep at it.

Wicked Deceit - Zelda looked rad as ever. I swear you'll place high one of these days.

Gah - Enter next time ****it. You are too cool not to enter. Also, bring more Poptarts and give me some, so I can love you even more than I already do. When Yan gets back, we need to LAN again.

Helen - Was fun playing you. Even if it looked like a blowout, you took a stock or two during our matches. It was really fun. You should come to more. Bring your DS as well and I'd be happy to trade or Poke battle you. :3

Axe - OMG AXE! You ignored me for Taj. I see how it is... Srsly though, we'll play Melee real soon. No choice.

Taj - You are such a cool guy, was awesome to finally meet you meet you. If I ever get back into WoW, I'm totally going to look you up. You should come to more of these. I really respect your views for not liking Brawl, I share those thoughts a lot sometimes. I'll get some more Melee friendlies in with you again sometime so you can 4 stock me with your scrubby characters. lol

Tai - NO THIS IS PATRICK!!!! <3 you Oscar.

Jard - You should have made this tourney scrub.

Saffy - OMG, I wish you would have came. I always do better when you are there. Wasn't the same without you cheering for me.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Axe has called me, so I will fly to Arizona tomorrow.

I can't wait to show up to the next tournament and get like, 17th place or something. Yayhuzz.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Axe has called me, so I will fly to Arizona tomorrow.

I can't wait to show up to the next tournament and get like, 17th place or something. Yayhuzz.

Wobbles, where will you be staying? I think Justin said you'll be staying close to him and I live like 5 minutes from Justin, so if you need rides and what not or just want to hang out sometime, hit me up. I can shoot you my phone number if you want it.

Top Bottom