• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Cross.

Smash Ace
All Jamaican players post here with your location and mains and I'll put you on the list. If you know anyone who is interested in playing smash, tell them to join smashboards and post in this thread. The more the merrier!

Player list
Cross :falco:

Tossy :peach:

TehBryMan :falco:

Ausp :fox:

Sinji :fox:

Dakid :marth:

J-Puffy :jigglypuff:

3DE(half the cast)

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, we need to find a place to have regular meets, oh and add me to the list. Hopefully we'll get something rolling with this.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see you take the initiative with the thread.

Try and be more specific with the locations of the players. eg. Liguanea, Hope Pastures, Dunrobin, etc. Just putting Kingston is kinda vague.

Add me to the OP.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
J.A. needs moar smashers :mad:

add me up here
(Location: Papine)

and im coming back to Red Alert soon guys, I got a lot better, wont be a push over like last time;)

EDIT: I only play melee btw

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
DaKid the Best is Here :D

Game: Brawl

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Right now the best bet is David's house lol

Until he gets tired of us at least >>

Cross.

Smash Ace
i mean its cool if u guys want to comeover and whatever but we need a place thats easy for everyone to reach so that all of us can play atleast once a week like wen redz was open. I was thinking that maybe we could start having a week night specially for playing, like thursday fight nights or something. meh idk i jus want to level up, and brawl players really need to step it up, they all suck cept for like me and dakid lol.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yeh but in the week would be better cuz then we would have our weekends free 2 do **** like go out or w/e. idk but how many people would really come if i had a "thursday night(or some day) fight night" at my house? probably friday would be better but i dont want to have to give up friday nights all the time, and it would be gay if it was jus whenever i feel like it. and+ there is the issue of setups and all that, cuz 1 tv and system aint gonna work out, esspecially if its melee and brawl on the same night.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
yeh but in the week would be better cuz then we would have our weekends free 2 do **** like go out or w/e. idk but how many people would really come if i had a "thursday night(or some day) fight night" at my house? probably friday would be better but i dont want to have to give up friday nights all the time, and it would be gay if it was jus whenever i feel like it. and+ there is the issue of setups and all that, cuz 1 tv and system aint gonna work out, esspecially if its melee and brawl on the same night.
Man, 1 tv + setup wouldn't work at all, this is why we need a place that's more permanent..

Cross.

Smash Ace
nah i mean it could still work if dudes brought tvs and cubes/wiis, not like we would need a million jus around 4, 2 for each game, and have 1 tv+ wii and melee and brawl so..ya

Cross.

Smash Ace
friday would be better for everyone I think. So friday would be cool. Everyone post and say what u think/if you can come or not! lets try and get this going!

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Where would it be? In the TV room or in ur Gramps' room?

I understand what you're saying about weekends but on a real, week nights kinda iffy. People kinda have school.

strawhats

Smash Master
WOW...did not know this thread existed till now.

Im glad though J.A needs to get really good then come to America and show everyone how good you are.

As a jamiacan/american i'm hoping that you guys get really good.

Cross.

Smash Ace
WOW...did not know this thread existed till now.

Im glad though J.A needs to get really good then come to America and show everyone how good you are.

As a jamiacan/american i'm hoping that you guys get really good.
meh we are tryin to get **** going but it looks grim. we probably wont end up getting as good as u americans unless a miracle happens, and a ****load of people decide to play the game as serious as us. like dudes arent even replying to my proposal of startin a smash night an we are the guys who take the game serious. **** is jus sad and depressing man.

edit: oh and I jus thought i would say **** all you guys yall will never beat me in smash anyways yall suck ****. lrn2play n1ggas

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
meh we are tryin to get **** going but it looks grim. we probably wont end up getting as good as u americans unless a miracle happens, and a ****load of people decide to play the game as serious as us. like dudes arent even replying to my proposal of startin a smash night an we are the guys who take the game serious. **** is jus sad and depressing man.
Sigh, I dunno what to say man, you can't force people to be competitive. =/

edit: oh and I jus thought i would say **** all you guys yall will never beat me in smash anyways yall suck ****. lrn2play n1ggas
Haha, not true, I beat you all the time. >.>

Cross.

Smash Ace
talk is cheap why dont you put ur money where ur mouth is if u can beat me all the time. $1000 money match first to 5. LES GO.

edit: and wow...are me and tossy the only people checkin this thread? ****....thats weak jamaica, very, very weak

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
so is the friday night smash thing legit confirmed now? I could definitely try and make it this evening...except for the fact that i dunno where u live David :(
How long does it take to get there from UTech?

Also i have a good TV but if im bringing it i would need a ride there and back home:ohwell:

Cross.

Smash Ace
nah it isnt confirmed but its REALLY awesome you would make the effort to come out and even bring a tv. the ride thing is no problem, tossy said hes cool with givin people drop offs and by car i live about 15 minutes away from utech so i live hella near you. good **** man if anything we might be able to atleast get a melee thing going.

Cross.

Smash Ace
nah 2day it wont be going on lol. i still have to deal wid a few more things. I jus havent done them yet cuz pretty much only tossy said he was down for it. we can probably get it goin as early as next week tho. Im goin to tell all the other melee players and try and get them to come. Lets make it happen guys! if you can bring a tv that means we will have 2 full set ups for melee. awesome.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
ah kk im looking forward to getting something started. Ive got another guy who would be down for this, hes a friend of mine and we play together almost daily. Hes not that great yet at the ATs and such but hes got the right mindset and the interest to learn and his sheik is pretty decent.

Cross.

Smash Ace
cool, the more the merrier. tell him to really start practicing the ATs cuz we want to try and get really good. ill update this thread with info regarding friday nights soon. im gonna try for next week but if not, the week following FOR SURE. good **** guys. And remember more setups=more fun! so bring set ups!

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
As far as coming out to the weeklies, its looking really bad for me. I should be able to come on the 19th tho. Holidays and all that. I wanna learn to play Melee so if yall got patience for me, it'd be good.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u need melee for urself to practice tbh. lotsa stuff u have to practice in that game. oh and i should say that brawl probably isnt going to happen. as much as i like the game im not seeing any intrest or support so...ya. will probably be a melee only thing until brawl dudes step it up.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
u need melee for urself to practice tbh. lotsa stuff u have to practice in that game. oh and i should say that brawl probably isnt going to happen. as much as i like the game im not seeing any intrest or support so...ya. will probably be a melee only thing until brawl dudes step it up.
The sad thing is that all the Brawl players do CAPE. So we're pretty much stuck till June. My exams end on June 10. Don't know abt the rest tho...

Top Bottom