• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Table 1/09 results

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
1: Will ($87.00)
2: Tiny ($43.50)
3: Dark Pch ($14.50)
4: Mike G
5: "CJT"
5: KirinBlaze
7: GlassJoe
7: hippiedude
9: Cap'm
9: Anon
9: Eli :falcon:
9: Mast xx Pkmn
13: Bamf
13: Preza
13: Cyber
13: BBW
17: Marc
17: Sasook
17: Abid
17: C4?!
17: Clai
17: UBE
17: Joe
17: Shag
25: Deus
25: Mr. G
25: 37VGM
25: Dubz
25: BOBS
25: Sora

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Mah ******* hippiedude and kirin stepping it up.
Good stuff to sasook and Ube too ;D
Oh yeah, Will you **** hard. xD

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
1: Will ($87.00) :dk2: CONGRATS MAN!
2: Tiny ($43.50) :snake: was this your first tourney, pretty **** good for a first time.
3: Dark Pch ($14.50) :peach:
4: Mike G :gw: i should leave dabuz home more lol.
5: "CJT" :metaknight: THIS GUY IS A PHONY A BIG FAT PHONY!
5: KirinBlaze :mario2: :link2: :pit:Good job
7: hippiedude :mario2: :luigi2: good job
7: GlassJoe :rob: (edit for charcter ranking) good job though

9: Cap'm nice job the real cjt.
9: Anon good seeing you again knightmare
9: Eli CAPTAIN FALCON ALL DAY
13: Bamf nice seeing you again, hope you can come to more tourneys

looks like everyone had a fun time. too bad i couldn't even enter, no DMV Johns.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
it was fun. shout outs later

hey eli can u add who everyone played in the top 8 so i can post on character ranking list. if u do i might SUBSCRIBE

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
1: Will ($87.00) - I love you. Pivotpunch all day. We ***** in Dubz MM's too. :D
2: Tiny ($43.50) - Good **** for your first tournament. I'll get you next time for sure. ;D
3: Dark Pch ($14.50) - Don't worry about what happened, you did really ****ing good today man.
4: Mike G - Despite the fact I could have won our set but tripped when I had the possible game ending punish into your Fsmash, that set was a lot of fun. You're still really ****ing good and need to come out of your house more.
5: "CJT" - Use your own tag, god ****.
5: KirinBlaze - God hates you. He made you trip when you had a shot at the money. It's ok though. Someone out there loves you.
7: GlassJoe - Umm..KFC was good? Idk.
7: hippiedude - Man you got really good. So proud of you. <3333
9: Cap'm - OWN TAG USAGE PLEASE.
9: Anon - YO. Matt remembers that knee.
9: Eli - DOUBLE FALCON. You just gotta go for the knee dude. Just go.
9: Mast xx Pkmn - Pretty nice Lucario you got there. Good set.
13: Bamf - JIGGZ KID.
13: BBW - Good seeing you, see you tomorrow. xD Fun doubles.
17: Sasook - Good job today, you did well. PD says you need to talk more and Link ditto him though. LOL

Fun stuff today. Tripping lost me a set I could have possibly won, I feel your pain Trevor. D:
But besides that I had a good time and 5th is still pretty good. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm pissed at how I lost, and happy about how I played (95%) of the time. craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap I had a good shot of getting first and choked in winners/losers finals when it counted the most. Dark.Pch, why do you do this stupid **** for. Just play the way you know and you be a surdified beast and win money. When will you learn? :/

GG to all that I played at this. For me being rusty, I'm happy I was able to play the way I did. Peach for top tier? anyone

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
it was fun. shout outs later

hey eli can u add who everyone played in the top 8 so i can post on character ranking list. if u do i might SUBSCRIBE
i'm getting it done right now, i know who everyone used.

just wanna make sure, this is what everyone used right

Game Table 1/09 results
Entry fee $5, Venue fee $2
Number of Entrants 30

1: Will ($87.00) :dk2:
2: Tiny ($43.50) :snake:
3: Dark Pch ($14.50) :peach:
4: Mike G :gw: :warioc:
5: "CJT" :metaknight:
5: KirinBlaze :mario2: :link2:
7: GlassJoe :rob:
7: hippiedude :luigi2: :mario2:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259179

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i just wanna make sure i don't screw this up, but i'm sure everyone else is correct, wasn't sure how much you used pit, but i did see you use pit.

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
Good games today everyone. Tiny here
For my first tourney I think I did pretty good lol. I had alot of fun today too. D.pch, will, kirin, sasook, good ****! I can't wait to play will and kirin tomorrow in doubles (I need to improve my dk, link and mario and you guys are the ones that can help)
all in all, I definitely will start showing up at much more tourneys :)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
GGs to everyone I played. I hate Sonic.

Shoutouts:
1) Will: We didn't play. What a travesty.
3) Dark Peach: Thanks a lot for playing me in a friendly and the support after Sonic happened. Ganon and Peach too good!
9) Cap'm: WHY DID I PICK A CHARACTER THAT WASN'T GANON? RAWR RAWR RAWR!
9) ELI: Captain Falcon is so amazingly sexy.
13) Bamf: Jigglypuff... Xl
17) Abid: Teams was awesome, especially Ike jab into Ganon's u-tilt.
17) SHAG: It was nice playing you.
25) Deus: Don't worry, the Dark Lord will lookkindly upon you. You just have to channel your inner warrior.

PD: Your Ganon's a monster.

Great tournament and thanks to everyone that commented on my textures/songs.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
1: Will ($87.00)- Will <3333. Giant punch at a clutch game!! that's how you finish things off! Honor'd to commentate your match =]
2: Tiny ($43.50)- good **** for ur first tourney u look mad chill, keep going and u'll get better
3: Dark Pch ($14.50)- ggs in our set, i was gonna go clutch and look for a upb on our 3rd game, make me proud in p4 dude.
4: Mike G- nice seeing u, LOL @ u 2-0ing the kid cause he trash talked u or some **** lmfao
5: "CJT"- is this real cjt? lol ggs try not to approach with grabs all the time with mk
5: KirinBlaze- ggs in our set, that was prolly most intensive mario bros set ever, DBZ style with them fastass reaction speed lmfao. even if i won i prolly woulda lost to mikeg T.T Dan <3.
7: GlassJoe-cool name
7: hippiedude- good **** going all Mario and Luigi! First time hitting up top 7 in a tourney!! :] and got to commentate for first time =D and i was so close to forfeiting to play melee ._. <33.

9: Anon- nice seeing u knightmare been a long time fun time in friendlies/melee friendlies
9: Eli- ggs i was wonderin why u went cf first game lol now i know why what u did to will in friendlies x.x ggs tho i had to go clutch on game 2
9: Mast xx Pkmn- nice lucario, gave a good run on kirin, heard u beat my friend Ube (first time tourney lol)
13: Preza- i think u were the ganon? lol @ the black guy talking to u in the middle of ur tourney set, XD gametable staff = fail.
13: Cyber- wheres mblaze? lol
13: BBW- i think u were the wolf/rob? lol ggs friendlies

17: Sasook- nice seein u, nice link get it up to speed with m4ge/kirin training mah d00d.

17: C4?!- ggs lol 2nd game was fail, sorry i had to edgehog u at like 15% XD
17: Clai- i saved a replay on ur wii (i think it was the one upstairs, near the counter with the sexy texture hacks? it was me (luigi) vs elis wario id be happy if u upload'd it :]
17: UBE- Lmao Justin <3. First tourney is hard eh?

25: Deus- nice seein u and commentating with u

iirc, i think tiny beat dark pch in losers final 3-0, will beat dark pch 3-2? (some crazy **** on last stock i heard) grand finals went like, first set 3-2 tiny, and will winning 2nd set 3-1. i might be wrong though.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Good job to my main Hippie!!!! Making me proud with all our training bruh lol

Shoutouts to Will, Kirin, and Tiny 0.o

mast xx pkmn

Smash Cadet
Good Job to all! Lots of fun playing with all of my opponents. Great Job to all the ppl that did well, and congrats to Will! great DK who ***** me in rd 2

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament to get me back into things. Ill try to attend alot more in the future.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good **** Ill Wiill!

1: Will ($87.00)
2: Tiny ($43.50)
3: Dark Pch ($14.50)
4: Mike G
5: "cjt"
5: Kirinblaze
7: Glassjoe
7: Hippiedude
9: Cap'm
9: Eli :falcon:
9: Mast Xx Pkmn
13: Bamf
13: Preza
13: Cyber
13: Bbw
17: Marc
17: Sasook
17: Abid
17: C4?!
17: Clai
17: Ube
17: Joe
17: Shag
25: Deus
25: Mr. G
25: 37vgm
25: Dubz
25: Bobs
25: Sora

Good **** Will Show Them What Dk And Da Is All About!!!
Thats Just A Taste Of What's Going To Happen At Pound

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
Thanks hippie and rukkiko
I'm gonna keep practicing and hopefully getting better. You might see alot more of my wolf and fox next time though O.o

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
instead of shutouts since i am lazy i will just say it was fun everyone there was pretty cool and good **** Will with the win. Also i hope the videos get posted and i don't look like an idiot in them (i get nervous so my play style might look stupid :)) Anyway it was fun 7th is not bad but next time i plan i doing better ether way its a good start to the year.

Also kinda wish there was a tourney on the weekend of pound for all of us who could not go. Anyone else want to try to get one going?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
For the record, I was entered as Cap'm.
Stupid poser is stupid.
1: Will ($87.00)- Your DK is too good, sorry for the lame matches in singles, the MM was definitely better (although next time, Ill definitely bring my A game)
3: Dark Pch ($14.50)Sorry we didn't get to MM, I know you wouldn't have minded having an extra dollar in your pocket.
4: Mike G- You did good. Just a little late on that down air. As for our MMs, ggs.
5: "CJT"-Get your own tag plox? And stop being a hard counter for me? Learn2notchokeunderpressure
5: KirinBlaze-You guys are too good a doubles. Its unholy.
7: GlassJoe- GGs, you should definitely go to Viridian, Ill show you how I play on a good day.
9: Cap'm- Sleep b4 tourneys please? Also, you wanna learn to not punish with a grab everytime?
9: Eli :falcon: Too good.
13: Bamf- Learn a better character. Jigglypoof aint good enough for ya. Sorry I suck at doubles.
17: Sasook- Fun friendlies. Just work on mixing up Link's recovery a little more.
17: C4?!-Good Falco, its
17: Clai-Your ganon isnt bad, but I would suggest learning a better character... good matches though.
17: Joe-Im glad you didnt use your Ike in our tourney matches. GGs.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^ unless something unforeseen comes u i am pretty sure i am going to Viridian (its pound for people who can't go to pound)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yaya i was Anon lol It been a while since i cme to a tourny maybe I will get into it agin iff i rack up some dough lol. I been real busy with **** so ya. Good **** Will, Tiny, Kirin, DP, Matt and everyone. It was good seeing yall again and i will see some of yall at pound 4 :D

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I tried to come to this, but we couldn't find the place. We were like 10 minutes away from it for a few hours, but never thought to keep going down the road. XD Sucks, but oh well.

Good **** to Will, Kirin, and Ben.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
if only there was some sort of system in place to organize buildings along a road that goes in some sort of order to help locate them. like a number or something

Top Bottom