• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootcamp's Level Up! @ UGZ *pools*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sorry I know VGBootcamp wanted to post results, but I hate delays. So here are the results:

Teams

1: Chudat + Candy ($120.00)
2: Korn + Omni ($60.00)
3: Slik Vik + Esoj ($20.00)
4: Boss + Logic
5: Deez + SSR
5: Gimr + Hat
7: Sin + Yostr
7: Apostle + Takeover
9: Sassy + Tantalus
9: Yo + Nacker

Singles

1: Boss (Luigi)
2: Omni (Metaknight/Dedede)
3: Logic (Olimar)
4: Candy (Snake)
5: Takeover (Snake)
5: Chu Dat (Kirby)
7: Meep (Ice Climbers)
7: Esoj (Diddy Kong/Dedede)
9: Sin (Metaknight)
9: Seagull (Wolf/ROB)
9: NACKER (ROB)
9: Slik Vik (Wario/Peach)
13: SSR (Peach)
13: Poyo (Metaknight/Kirby)
13: Deez (Diddy Kong)
13: Hat (Diddy Kong)

Did not make it out of pools: (records included)

GIMR 2-5
Tantalus 2-4
Sassy 2-6
Aposl 0-6
Tristan Win 2-4
YO 0-6
Night 3-5
Blazza 0-6
Beta Zealot 2-6
llamapaste 0-6
yoster 2-4
Killingwind 0-6

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm assuming Apostle = Aposl...

Good stuff Boss

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so tired. i definitely took a hard nap while losers brackets ran.

good **** md/va

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Got 2nd seed in pool of 4.
1-2 with Boss in tourney. Used Wolf
2-1 with Esoj in pools. He still placed higher in bracket even when I beat him in pools. LOL. Used all Wolf.
1-2 with Takeover in pools with ROB.
1-2 with Takeover in tourney with Wolf.
2-0 Poyo.
2-0 Relaxed.
1-2 Took a game from Meep in a set. Used Wolf. It was friendlies.

I'm pleased with myself. I need to do better though, 9th for the 4th time.

In before Lobos laughs and calls me CK.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I enjoyed just chilling at this instead of playing in tourny and getting in mad friendlies, Pound 4 is gonna rock~!

Edit: Boss n Omni split, Boss beat Omni in winners so he gave him the #1

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I feel my pool in this event is harder then what I'm against in pound, anyways gg's everyone.

Seagull Man- crazy wolf, you do a great job using his tools which up till now I like never seem to see from wolfs. Also as a player your just good, mad props I'm surprise I've heard so little about you.

Takeover- thanks for Snake experience I feel now unless I'm fighting a tournament winning Snake(win a **** tournament already) I got a almost instant win. Got nothing but good stuff to say about your Snake...your ike though... I'll admit, I think higher of ike now but he still isn't good.

Meep. Sin, and Boss ~shakes fist at them in angry~ I wont lose to you forever, watch yourselves.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I feel my pool in this event is harder then what I'm against in pound, anyways gg's everyone.

Seagull Man- crazy wolf, you do a great job using his tools which up till now I like never seem to see from wolfs. Also as a player your just good, mad props I'm surprise I've heard so little about you.

Takeover- thanks for Snake experience I feel now unless I'm fighting a tournament winning Snake(win a **** tournament already) I got a almost instant win. Got nothing but good stuff to say about your Snake...your ike though... I'll admit, I think higher of ike now but he still isn't good.

Meep. Sin, and Boss ~shakes fist at them in angry~ I wont lose to you forever, watch yourselves.
Thanks Tristan. I haven't actually entered a singles tourney since October due to school and the one before that was in August. Haven't been too active. Guess I keep getting better. Lol.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
It was an amazing tourny, and was a blast. It's all Candy's fault that I lost lol jk. I'll do better next time. Great job Boss. What's with the fox though?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
GGz everyone, really fun tourney -^_^-

Good **** to Boss winning again, your matches vs Omni are soooooooooooo good. Amazing comeback last game :D Also that Fox is lookin really sexy!

SSR, our MMs were so fun xD, I'm glad I gave you G&W experience and hopefully your Peach helps me at Pound 4 xD

Seagull, I didn't expect you to be so good, you're really steppin it up, you shoulda had that match vs Takeover but the platform gayed you. Good **** beating ESOJ, but he still made it out of pools XD

GGz to everyone I played, both my matches with GIMR were soooooooooo close, last stock last hit, I dunno I guess I just got lucky in the end or something.

B0NK

Smash Lord
GGz to everyone I played, both my matches with GIMR were soooooooooo close, last stock last hit, I dunno I guess I just got lucky in the end or something.
Using Inui logic, your better then Chu now.

Top Bottom