• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y'know, it's appropriate that the color for Brawl exclusive tournies is red.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Very smart edit ya made there, though I was looking forward to laughing at the eventual flame war.....

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lmfao. Sometimes, I'm so sad to be from the town with all of the ignorant Melee trolls. Luckily, we aren't all like that. I hope everyone knows that, lol.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
It's okay. You can come to Wichita then :) We aren't Melee trolls.
Yeah, it'd be really nice to talk to people who just play a different game and still be able to mutually respect each other and have fun.

nope, we are just regular trolls
lol, Hooray! Trolling is fun as long as it's in good fun and not because you are a cookie-cutter Melee elitist :p

Kel

Smash Master
I wanna hear what the joke would have been if brawl tournaments were red!

Maybe they will even change the color for all of smashboards if it's funny enough!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
It was a pun on how red means stop....I can't remember fully it was something like

"Y'know, it's appropriate that the color for Brawl exclusive tournies is red.
Because Brawl makes me wanna stop playing"

Something like that, it was a bit longer. I'm remembering it badly, it was cute, this whole thread is cute.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
this thread is made of 100% pure win.
This thread wakes up in the morning and congraulates itself on a well done yesterday and concedes to itself that it is going to succeed today, as well as every other day that it is allowed to exist.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
this thread is made of 100% pure win.
This thread wakes up in the morning and congraulates itself on a well done yesterday and concedes to itself that it is going to succeed today, as well as every other day that it is allowed to exist.

cant stop laughing at work

Top Bottom