• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petition to unban Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Anyone who thinks I deserve to be unbanned from galaxy64, please say yes or no. Also contrary to popular belief, me and smasherx74 are NOT friends and do not "hang out" together and his uber trolling has nothing to do with me nor am i a hacker like him. Any well respected smashers who play on kaillera please vote.

DMoogle

A$
If all you've done is trash-talk, then there's no reason to be banned, IMO. Silenced or on thin ice to be silenced sounds more reasonable.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Meh. I'm A) not a "well respected smasher who plays on kaillera" and B) not that up to snuff on what you actually did, but I feel compelled to put my two cents in, and just from what I've seen of you ("this is the real video not that fake Sh*t") I suspect very strongly that you deserve it. Here's an idea: if you like playing on Galaxy 64, do not piss off Near. It might seem obvious, but really, the man does support the server. I'd say with all he's done, he has the right to ban whoever (whomever?) he likes.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
If it's worth anything he's been fine on our super-awesome Australian server.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
You'll have to talk to Loto, Firo, or Rose... I don't think Near has a say in this anymore.

I told Rose to unban you and Smasher, Rose didn't say anything about you and said Smasher is a waste of time. Unknown managed to get unbanned after talking to Loto... I think you can to.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Near, just unban him. We need more people playing smash. Hes not that bad of a guy anyways. I didn't see anything wrong with him in the server.

The Great MATTS!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
It is Nears final say, but I think a perma-ban on someone who wants to play smash is a little over the top, a temp-ban is much better for breaking the rules, increasing the ban length each time the person reatedly breaks them.

kabal

Smash Apprentice
I never liked Gav, but I don't really think he deserved his banning. He probably should be silenced in the main server chat though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If it were up to me I'd unban gav and smasher. When they start getting obnoxious just silence them.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
I still hate you, but sure i guess, if you behave.

MAYBE I won't even hate you after you behave!(or rage in-game)

SP3X

Smash Rookie
....... for one thing..... ur not banned for being associated with smasher(if anyone thought u were). you were banned because of your actions. and my vote is no.

killa k

Smash Ace
Honestly, I think if Gav is unbanned, he'll just start his crap all over again which got him banned in the first place. Unbanning him and muting him is a good idea I guess, but then he'll want to be unmuted and it'll just get annoying muting him every time he acts up. This is just how I feel and the fact that he hasn't really "grown up" at all.

SP3X

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure Near still owns both servers, so his word is final.
Im pretty sure near is the at the lowest end of the authoritative chain. If im not mistaken loto has the final word. and if near still had the finaly say so, there would be no way that UNKNOWN iXI would be unbanned.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Honestly, I think if Gav is unbanned, he'll just start his crap all over again which got him banned in the first place. Unbanning him and muting him is a good idea I guess, but then he'll want to be unmuted and it'll just get annoying muting him every time he acts up. This is just how I feel and the fact that he hasn't really "grown up" at all.
How can you assume how i'll act if I haven't been on the server in 5 months?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'm judging from your actions here, in various youtube comments, and when you were at Universe 64.
Are you serious? Youtube comments from months ago have nothing to do with anything really, its youtube, who gives a ****, I don't even upload vids like that anymore. And anything I said on universe 64 was a joke, I barely go on there.

D

Deleted member

lol at perma bans

i guess thats how the admins of today do it, nothing like para and emularena grounds

NixxxoN

Smash Master
WHAT, Emulinker X has a prince?
I wanted to spread it through the main euro servers, sad face

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
I vote yes, I don't see why someone shouldn't be able to do something they like to do. Besides if people really can't stand him thats why theres commands, /ignore not really hard now is it?

D

Deleted member

There should never be a perma ban but I believe in doing temp bans

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I think they should be reserved for repeated offenders who just don't get the message through numerous temp bans, or people who go on the server with no intention of playing but just spamming.

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
i think it's a universal rule (even in forums) that if you avoid bans by changing your ip, you deserved to be perma banned xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom