• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash stickers and buttons thread!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Alright so... apparently I get a lot of requests for stickers, and I have no real "hub" per-say to post them up. From now on, this thread will be used for sticker purchases/requests/and news on the next tournament I'll be at (mostly majors) for your sticker buying needs. I'll be updating the OP here with new versions of the stickers over time as well.

Follow me on:

Pricing

Each sticker offline ................ $1.00
Each sticker online ................ $1.25
Full Set ............................... TBA
Special ................................ Buy 3 get two FREE

Yes, I know I've raised the prices from the good ol' days of .50 but I've also increased quality of the stickers including the tape I use to secure the quality so that it doesn't crease/bend/fade. The ONLINE price is slightly more expensive due to shipping/stamp prices.

Current Selection

This website is sectioned off into the types of sell...

Super Smash Bros. >> Pretty self-explanatory. After clicking this you'll be brought to another page with all character specific sections. This is where you'll find anything related to the character including all the different color variations I make.

Chrono Trigger >> All stickers/characters relating to Chrono Trigger.

Misc. >> Anything that doesn't fit in the above.

Payment

Online, I accept paypal and paypal only really. I have no other way of getting your payment unless you want to mail money to me (which I DON'T recommend) or a check (which, is really up to you but I also don't recommend). I don't have a checkout method (yet) so I'm sorry. I'll try to figure out a better method to those who can't pay through paypal.

For now, when you let me know your requests I'll PM you with the details and send you an invoice for the stickers. I will -NOT- send out stickers before payment, once payment is received I'll send them out immediately and wrap them up in a secure envelope with a baggie so nothing gets ruined.

If you have any issues about your stickers after you receive them please PM me to figure out the best method to solving it.

Tournaments

Just a word: During tournaments, I will post up a time or give a rough estimate when I'll be selling them. I really hate being bothered during the tournament so yea... PLEASE don't bother me during the tournament to sell them I'll just give you the >:| and stuff. :3 Or I'll go all "Soup Nazi" and say "NO STICKER FO YOU". xD Srsly though, I like playing/enjoying the tourny just as much as you guys, I don't plan on sitting and selling stickers the whole time.

Pre-Orders

I'll be accepting pre-orders as it helps me out immensely to pre-package and have them ready to go. So please post up when I'm announcing that I'll be at a tourny for an easy way to get your stickers when the day comes.

OMG where I'll be next:

Apex 2012: January 6-8

As of right now I have no idea where else I'll be, but I'll post up when I do.

New stickers I'm working on

• Roy
  • Young Link
  • Ganondorf
  • Falco
  • Ice Climbers
  • DK
  • Samus
  • Sonic
  • Wario
  • Snake
  • Wolf
  • ROB
  • P.T.
  • Pit
  • Lucario
  • Mewtwo
  • And OMG MARVEL STICKERS (yup I plan I creating the whole cast!)

About Quality

I've attempted (at Pound 5) to incorporate a new method to how they're done. Since I'm having a hell of a time finding "glossy" sticker paper that's affordable, I place CLEAR TAPE over all the sheets of stickers so that they stay fresh and don't wear out (or as easily). So far I've heard no complaints and issues with tearing/fading.

Q&A

WTF ARE YOUR STICKERS? I've been selling them at tournaments for a few years now, they're small enough to fit right onto your controller which is where most people place them. So... yeah.

WILL YOU BE TAKING CUSTOM REQUESTS? YES AND NO I owe so many people stickers, if I OWE you a custom sticker from a while ago, post it up again here and I'll do my best to make it. If requests are made I'll keep a little tracking area up front here in the OP so people know I have it in queue.

AS FAR AS CUSTOM COLORS? Post them up here and I'll see what I can do. Since most of them are being colored by hand (rather than digitally) it's not so easy to change the colors like I used to. But we'll talk.

MY STICKER IS WORN! T_T No worries, all stickers you purchase come with FREE REPLACEMENTS. The sticker paper that staples sells is matte, which is why it wears over time. Since I started using the new glossy tape method there shouldn't be any issues with wearing. But if is happening PLEASE let me know!

That's all I got for now.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I want:
The big Zelda
the little Zelda
Zamus
Roy (the new one pwease ^^)
A blue Peach (if at all possible)
Magus
Marle
Pichu with goggles

^_^ That should do it.

=( I kinda wanted the Shiki one, but I think I'll suffice with what's available.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Last Otakon you said I could have a sticker with my gamer Tag on it, you know the one, I don't wanna post it lol D:

If you can't do it its fine though, pumped for new ROY D:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I need all your base.

... And all the different kinds of Samus, ZSS and Kirby stickers you have. :bee:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Phil, I have a bad memory LOL wanna PM it to me?

Irish Mafia: not sure yet, I'll decide by tonight.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I asked for a Custom sticker back in May of 09 but I guess you kinda forgot about it. but it's ight I kinda did too lol. But Now All I want is a Tyranitar Sticker. I know you'll be busy with stickers for *Pound* but it'd be cool if I could have the T-tar sticker around the time of the next Viridian, thanks in advance =)

Spife

Smash Master
I would like one of each of that sheik that comes in normal (blue) red and green :3
THat's all I'm requesting, I'll probably get some more for friends who aren't going to pound 4. Love them stickers btw.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah sure, I should put up there in the Q&A that replacements are ALWAYS free. :D

JG, I remember you wanted a metroid somethin' or other. But yea I cant try and make that for you.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah sure, I should put up there in the Q&A that replacements are ALWAYS free. :D
Dang =D My old roy sticker I got from pound 3 is all torn to bits now, any chance I could get one of the new roy designs as replacement? I'm not actually able to make it to pound4, but I'm sure I can get one of my fellow texans to pick it up.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dang =D My old roy sticker I got from pound 3 is all torn to bits now, any chance I could get one of the new roy designs as replacement? I'm not actually able to make it to pound4, but I'm sure I can get one of my fellow texans to pick it up.
No probs, just have someone let me know it's for you and that it's a replacement so they don't have to pay for it.

Ill take a Game and Watch one. Is the only one you have the one on the deviant art page?
Yup, looking for something in particular? (I may be able to make a new one).

lou4222

Smash Lord
Something like my avatar would be amazing :) If it took more time Id be willing to give you more money. Maybe like 3 dollars. Its up to you, I just know GW is easy to draw lol.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ok this is my order.

2 Peach- 1 brown and if you can one orange and black.
1 Yoshi- Purple if possible, if not, then red
1 Zero Suit Samus- red and pink one.
2 Turnips, I'll see what new ones you have when im there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i definitely need a new diddy sticker, a snake sticker, a marth sticker, and a banana sticker :laugh:

i might get 1 more random sticker just so i can get another free

Top Bottom