• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a couple of tourney vids

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
a couple of tourney vids

comment/rate/steal a bunch of my crappy stuff/ highly need Peach advice/ and how to get rid of cold hands when playin. would be highly appreciated for the advice

also need to learn how to land more upbs and finding better opportunties and punishing harder >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqP95GyaxpM&feature=related Hippiedude(Luigi) vs. "cjt"(MK) 1 <~~ first stock rapeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSSb1Ewo38Y&feature=related game 2

went mario in game 1 against peach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nhVJ6wUhLU&feature=related Hippiedude(Luigi) vs. Dark Pch(Peach) 2 (is beam sword even legal?? what do u do if she has a sword? loooool)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOWu7eC-D5I&feature=related game 3 ( i need to work on landing upbing any advice appreciated..)

kthx

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
If it helps LK, I think you actually do a very good job of fighting Peach now, after playing you at IES :)

Hippiedude, I think up-B is unusually hard to land on Peach.

And yes, beam sword is legal. ;) Was in Melee too.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Not very many people here can give advice. Try summoning boss or zhao.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If it helps LK, I think you actually do a very good job of fighting Peach now, after playing you at IES :)

Hippiedude, I think up-B is unusually hard to land on Peach.

And yes, beam sword is legal. ;) Was in Melee too.
nah its ridic easy. so is fireball to smash set ups

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
From what I saw in match 2 against D. Pch whenever you would do short hop retreating fireballs you had Peaches game beat. Then you would go in with cyclone and get some fast damage. But when you started spamming the short hop fire balls, peach would just pull out a turnip and hit you as you landed. Whenever you got inside you ***** peach until she was knocked out. Also in the first match when you went aggro on the second stock you just got in there and showed Peach what is what. I think you caught D. Pch off guard with your aggro style, since you were camping before then, which was a nice change up. I think you did extremely well the second match considering that BF is a pretty good stage for Peach.

The third match once again when did retreating short hop fireballs you shut down Peach's game hard, so you should have done more of that, just do not spam it, if that makes sense. In this match when you went aggro, you got beat up kinda bad. Also when ever peach would a Dair, you would try to punish it and get hit yourself. Whenever you would land with aerials or an airdodge you would get hit, but whenever you would land with cyclone it would connect. I think this is because peach kept her range when you were landing so D.Pch could just bombard you with turnips, D.Pch did not have to worry about sheilding, but cyclone got in there fast and took advantage of that.
During your recovery peach was never able to quite gimp you, and I know she can a decent job at it, so jood **** on the recoveries, even if you took damage coming back, big whoop. some damage is better than a gimp.

Hope this helps.

Famous

Smash Champion
Well as from what I saw in your match against D.Peach you need to approach with Bair a little more rather than fireballs in some situations...Fireballs can be dangerous since Peach can smack them , making hr Fair stay out longer...

But yea, other than that your were doing pretty well in the MU...Try taking her turnups for some sexy glide toss approaches if you get chances too.

As for the MK match...it was too choppy for me to actually see what was going on...A decent MK is never easy to fight against...You have to be extremely patient in this matchup...

Top Bottom