• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ElectroLuigi Project SA

Pabiloon

Smash Rookie
Electro Luigi is my First PSA and im proud of this project.

ScreenShots:

Stance:

Combo

Air Neutral

Air Side

Air Back

Down Smash

Special Down

Special Up

Special Side

Final Smash

Updates:

V1
-Some Animation was changed like AAA the second and the third animation was changed.
-SpecialUp have Eletric Hit and Effects 7 hits
-Final Smash was modified. He Drops Electric Explosion but the unique mode to finish his Final Smash is defeat them.
-Down Smash, Foward Smash and Jump Attack Down are similar of Pikachu

V2
-Neutral,Side,Back Air Attack has changed now he have Sheik Motion
-Final Smash is Playable but with some bugs
-Special Down is a Electric Tornado the Same Animation only the Hit Effect and the Sound has changed but with more hitboxes
-Special Air have a motion change with the Mario Motion and the same hitboxes of Mario with Electric effects
-Special Side have a Pikachu Motion

ElectroLuigi V1
Poor Download

ElectroLuigi V2
Better Download

Smasher Video

Sorry for my bad english jejeje

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
Nice and simple, I like it. Keep making PSA hacks, and don't mind what others say about them.

Pabiloon

Smash Rookie
Nice and simple, I like it. Keep making PSA hacks, and don't mind what others say about them.
you have reason but now i have a big problem i need to fix the Final smash it still buggy i cant do this alone ahh ok but the project it still W.I.P

Top Bottom