• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinese Inn Monthly #2 Results!

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'd like to thank all of you who came out, had a great time, and enjoyed the food! I wasn't expecting that many to come out after seeing many back out at the last min, but it was nice seeing some of the vets come out and have fun with us. This was the first tourney I ran without Bomber or RJ and I'd like to thank Randall for helping me out with it. As for the results:

1: JNig - Wario ($40)
2: K.I.D. Goggles - Sonic/ Lucario/ Metaknight ($20)
3: Arcrazia - Falco ($5)
4: Nitez - DeDeDe/ Diddy
5: FakeGeorge - G&W
5: Sudai - ROB
7: Blaine - Samus
7: BSP - Mario/ Sonic
9: Li-D - ??
9: BSL - Luigi
9: Curlz - G&W
9: Tura - Snake/ Olimar?
13: S.Ryu - Pikachu

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
No side events? And there was like 50 ****in people there, only 13 in the tourny? What happened to Houma?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. kates, where the hell were you? I didnt get the chance to mess you up.

2. Iceman, maybe if you werent a ***** and got scared and didnt enter the tourney, there would have been more entrants. you got some nerve talkin bout how many people was there, where you were there and not only did you not enter, but you pussied out of money matching me too after talking all that garbage. suck my balls son.

3. big ups to arcadia for that one game where he was a full stock down and still came back and beat me.

4. big ups to sudai and fake for stepping up to their money matches. It was mad fun playing both of you.

5. big ups to jnig for beating everyone of my tourney characters. although I should have won finals, those 2 kills you got at the end of those 2 games were absolute bullcrap. but its cool. its whatever. just means I gotta come back harder.

6. nitez, I need to talk to you, like yesterday, LIKE RIGHT NOW. I have a tourney in 2 weeks, and a tourney the week after that, and the week after that too. and I NEED my controller. I had a spare, and I tried to practice with it today, and it was making me jump and run unintentionally. I NEED you to send me my controller. If necessary, I will refund all shipping costs.

7. @ everyone else that wasnt mentioned. thank you all for welcoming me and being hospitable. you guys are kinda meek and quite, but ur still madd funny and I thoroughly enjoyed the event. If I ever have the oppurtunity to come back, I deffo let yall know.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dont talk to me punk. You were there, I had peole point you out to me, and you punked out of a match.

they even told me, when you got there you were like "Is KID here? If hes here, im not." you wouldnt even step up and play some friendlies...

get outta here bad kid.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What Sudai said.

Plus, I wasn't talkin bout Brawl. Any ****in person with a pulse can beat me in that. I was talkin bout throwin the **** down. That is, until I saw you were just a tad bigger than me.

And I wasn't at the tourney, dip****. "Oh, but dude, I saw you there." Chew on my taint, I wasn't there when the first match was played.

Edit: Come to think of it, I did play you in friendlies. It was me and Li-D against you and NiTEZ.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
jnig giving everyone that ****

hes my friend, good job
JNig never got to play me ;)
And KID, pm me your address and where I need to ship the controller to.

JNig-Good **** on winning the tourney, I saw the ending in those 2 matches lol. They were just as sweet as the Saints ****** on the big screen. But this is like the 2nd-3rd consecutive tourney we've never played each other in, but that will change soon enough.

KID-You played a good game, but got outwitted at 2 match endings. You were pretty good from what I see and you can back up your talking. It was fun friendlying and laughing at how loud you were lol. And another thing....JNig caught you lookin like a fool with ya pants on the ground!

Arcadia-I'll admit you're a good player and you've gotten better at the match-up, but I got to cocky vs you. It's nothing against you, I do it to a lot of people whenever I feel I have a lead. I will make sure though, that this is the last time I lose b/c of that. Good **** with Falco

NiTEZ-You suck ballz, man, GET BETTER!

Randall-Thanks for helping me out with the tourney, I really appreciate it. Also, a very intense and close set between us. But next time, I'm coming harder! Who knows, I may just say with the Big Triple D instead of goin with the lil Triple D.

Sudai- I remember when I first friendlied you at my very first tourney(LasT 3) and then got wrecked by you at GW, it did worry me a little of what to expect this time around. It was fun playing you again and it was a good set, and it's nice to see you still got it!

BSP- You're very good with low-mid tier characters and we played a good set. It was fun playing/seeing ya come out to another tourney. My only thought remains, is that if you're that good with low tiers, I wonder what you'd do if you got your hands on a higher one.

Tura- It was fun playin ya, even if it was on Luigis with you using Olimar lol. Thanks for the ribs too, they were good. 2 months away and you will get to play that Melee March tourney I promised you. Hype it up, tell every Melee player you know.

BSL-It was fun playing you in our set as well. You have a nice Luigi coming up, I don't use him all that much, but I'm considering picking him up and learning him. Hopefully we can get some friendlies next time.

Everyone else-Thank you for coming out and having fun at this tourney, I really appreciate everyone of you for coming out and chillin with us. Until next time.....NiTEZ out!

P.S. Lookin like a fool with ya pants on da ground ;)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
lol NiTEZ

Hey you Melee people, was there anything that you want me to put up on youtube, like any MM's or whatever? Otherwise I'm just gonna delete the file, since it's pretty big.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
2. Iceman, maybe if you werent a ***** and got scared and didnt enter the tourney, there would have been more entrants. you got some nerve talkin bout how many people was there, where you were there and not only did you not enter, but you pussied out of money matching me too after talking all that garbage. suck my balls son.
Omfg, suck his balls, son.

GET. AT. HIM.

Sudai

Stuff here
Some pretty sick **** happened in Melee that got recorded, but like, I don't remember where any of it would be on the file, so I'm fine with deletion.

Turazrok

Smash Master
BSL needs to upload my set with Sudai. And Curlz needs to upload our mm.

Edit: Nitez : always fun to play you. Even though every time I come to one of these my bracket is : Someone too good. Someone I 2-0. Then you. LOL.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
lawlz Alwayssecondbest.

You should've challenged him to a dancing outside your car to Beyonce songs set. You could've easily won.

BSP

Smash Legend

BSP- You're very good with low-mid tier characters and we played a good set. It was fun playing/seeing ya come out to another tourney. My only thought remains, is that if you're that good with low tiers, I wonder what you'd do if you got your hands on a higher one.
Thanks man, I had fun too.

Yeah, I'm going to pick up some higher tiered person. I'm not gonna lose 5$ (or more) every month lol.

Top Bottom