• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INET melee tournament: IGT Kissimmee 2-6-10!!!!

vericz

Smash Champion
So i was just told about this tournament and its going to be saturday at inet gamerz

WHEN: SATURDAY 2-6-10

WHERE
Inet gamerz
2244 W. Columbia Ave
Kissimmee FL

RULES????????

I guess we can use Pound 4 rule set?? kk?????? Both players agree on stage striking.
It's not mandatory.

Prices
$20 per team
$15 for singles

Payouts
Im guessing 60/30/10 but we can prob convince them to change it. Of course being a lan center they will take a portion of the pot

Setups
I was just told to bring cubes/wiis with melee. They will provide plenty of tvs, no worries they arent flat screen!!!!

EVERYONE COME!!!!!

BE THERE BY 11:30 OR 12!!!!!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I remember at the last INET, someone stole the owner's wii and NOBODY could host tournaments there anymore, so I hope you guys came up with tighter security. Anyways, is there an entrance fee for this thing, or the portion the venue will make will come strickly out of the pot?

Exdeath

Smash Master
in red it says melee...only lol
That was before it was decided to make it a WATO tournament -- a tournament series that has held both Brawl and Melee for the past several months. It could have been overlooked and/or forgotten if it had changed to include any other games. It's fine either way; I was asking a legitimate question for information's sake, and I now have the answer to that question.

Top Bottom