• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. Community Photo Archive

Silhouette

Smash Lord
So as absolutely none of you know, I am an art major. I also happened to get a R.O.B. for Christmas from.. *Ahem... Santa. So I did my thing and now I bring to you, the ROB boards, The R.O.B. Photo Archive. I will be updating it regularly with new sets as they are created. Also this will be a social Archive so post your best ROB photos and i will add them to the archive under your own personal section.

So without further ado, I present to you...

A Very Merry ROBotic Christmas
http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/SiLMcCloud110/Silhouette/A Very Merry ROBotic Christmas/
By: Silhouette
*These photos are in their raw forms and have not been edited in any way.
*Click on the image below to view the album slideshow.

ROB is A Calcoholic
By: Silhouette & Overswarm

*You may reproduce these images for NON PROFIT purposes only, under the condition that you cite me (SiL) when you use them.[/SIZE]

p.s. My ROB is Christian, this is not intended to offend any Jewish ROBots.

Silhouette

Smash Lord

Sudai

Stuff here
Officially requesting that you change the images to just links if you're going to continue updating this. No problem with the most recent set being actual images, but yeah. Too many images can get bad.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Wait, if this is the ROB Community Picture thread.....everyone should put up a pic of them self.
What do you guys think?
I fully support this idea, nice one.

Officially requesting that you change the images to just links if you're going to continue updating this. No problem with the most recent set being actual images, but yeah. Too many images can get bad.
Oh of course, I've got it all planned out. I'm going to make a photobucket account for the pics, and just put a link in the archive for each set. I was going to update the OP with the new sets, but its beginning to annoy me scrolling through it all the time. Ill fix it when i get the time.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Wait, if this is the ROB Community Picture thread.....everyone should put up a pic of them self.
What do you guys think?
I fully support this idea, nice one.

Oh of course, I've got it all planned out. I'm going to make a photobucket account for the pics, and just put a link in the archive for each set. I was going to update the OP with the new sets, but its beginning to annoy me scrolling through it all the time. Ill fix it when i get the time.
TY. :)
So who want to go first?
.......put your picture up.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ignore post (just failed at trying to put up a pic)

edit: o and dam u TheMIke with your nice weather

praja

Smash Rookie
All website content outlined below All websites that are owned by ODPDS (Mr Rob Bowen) and marked as such © date - All Rights Reserved.These remain the sole property of ODPDS (Mr Rob Bowen) and are automatically protected by copyright aka any other literary works.
All website graphics contained throughout websites owned by ODPDS that have been created exclusively by ODPDS (Mr Rob Bowen).This excludes graphics by any 3rd party where their usage is permitted and where their copyright details remain intact throughout.
=================
eboard
Closet Organizer System

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

I think this picture is appropriate because this is where I work at during the summer (YMCA Day Camp). This is where I got the name Mister Eric cause that's what I'm called there and it's the best job ever!! Plus all the kids there play smash...and if they didn't before I got there, they have now been converted :3
But yea, they make me go batty sometimes if you can't tell. ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't feel like looking for a good pic of me, so instead I'll just post this one which someone took at Pound 4 and just posted in my crew thread

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm 24. Was 21 in that picture I think.

is as recent a picture as I've got.

(it was a 4 man FFA on Rainbow Cruise with all items on)

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Fully updated with a new album from OS and me, taken at Nopes monthly.
bad puns and all
You'll also see the epic angle used in OS/my new profile pic, I can mainly thank OS for that.

Top Bottom