• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcing the Newest WBR Members!

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
It's been nearly 2 weeks, and finally all the deliberations and preparations for the newest WBR admissions is complete. A lot of thought went into which project groups we were going to have and where the applicants would fit into them. Now, without further ado, here are the newest members of the new WBR:

TheSilenceOfNoOne
Budget Player Cadet_
Eldiran
I_Am_Plum
omegablackmage
Amazing Ampharos
ThatGuyYouMightKnow
FrozenHobo
5ive
KamiStriker
DarkDragoon
MK26
Gurukid
Thunderhorse+
Glick
VaNz
THO
Lord Karn
camelot
Doval

All these users should have received a PM telling them to apply to join the WBR usergroup, and I've gotten requests from all but 5 of them. Those who have not yet requested to join, please do so soon so you can be let into the room. Thanks, and congrats again!

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Oh right. Admission doesn't change your usergroup automatically. You can change it by going back to your Group Memberships and selecting it at the bottom.

All the currently received requests have been approved.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Go to User CP > Group Memberships, scroll til you see:

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Thank you for admitting me into this, very much.

Though, I might not be on for at least 5 days, laptop cord broke and I need a new one. Bringing home two today, gonna see what I can do.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Not enough talking about the great me iit X).

But seriously, congratulations to everyone who made it in (yes, even Guy <3). All of these guys will bring something new and relevant to the table.

I'm sorta sad that I didn't make it in, but oh well. I didn't really think I had a chance anyways. At least I can help in Veril's research group. Congratulations to all who made it.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Well, I'm sorta disappointed that I didn't make it, but at the same time I'm happy, because the new team looks like an awesome one, especially since it has TSONO, Eldiran, TGYMK and DD on it. Congrats to all who made it.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I didn't apply cause I figured I haven't proved my awesome Brawl skills yet.

Will there ever be new admissions for this? Cause I think I can become awesome enough.

And lol, congrats to everyone.

D

Deleted member

Well I'm a little disappointed I wasn't chosen.. if only because I think the WBR will be missing out with what I have to offer - help with balancing and competitive insight.

Twice I've applied now. I'll leave you guys to it. Good luck with whatever. Grats to those who got in, especially 5ive, for repping Toronto+.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
didn't guy beat the winner of pound 4 without even being there?

every1 on the irc was talking about it

Top Bottom