• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Tier Tournament 31-3 April in Monterrey Nuevo Leon

Valdo_MEX

Smash Rookie

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
You should correct the prices at least for US dollars or add an currency reference to remark the price is in pesos...

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
This is looking to be a pretty big Mexican tournament, right? We need to get some American players down there for this one. Solid precursor to Smash-Mex 10.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Not so big has the Smash-Mex Tournaments but the guys from Monterrey are working so hard to give a great smashfest. hoping if the money and time helps me to get there but i should start saving money.

btw Monterrey is close to Texas, New Mexico, Arizona so the USA players from there should take a look. this is the north Mexico finest tournament cuz there going to be a lot of good Mexican players. also the twins XD.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I hear Dr. Peepee might be coming to this, let's see if we can get a few more American representation, and get this tournament HYPED. Then maybe they'll head up here for APEX 2010 or Genesis 2, while we head down there for Smash-Mex 10. Definitely needs more competition between countries.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Can you keep us posted on a list of top players from Mexico that plan on attending and about how many people plan on going? I'd like to see some more hype for this tournament cause it'll probably increase the hype for Smash-Mex 10.

Are there any players from Texas or Arizona or around that area that can attend? This tournament definitely needs some American representation.

lugiacorp

Smash Cadet
The Smash Mex 10 or Smash Mex X, will be on summer and the dates are not ready yet, but it will be on second half of july or first half of august, and it will on Guadalajara, Jalisco.

I will try to have more info latter but for now that was the more important and confirmed info about the Smash Mex 10, whe hope to see not only mexican or american player, it will be great have latin players or even european players.

Any question can ask me directly to me by PM or it will be better by e-mail or MSN to any of these:
lugia_lifs@hotmail.com
lugia@smash-mex.com
And also on Smash Mex

Atlus8

Smash Master
I would love to go to this, but it's either this or Smash-Mex 10! My heart was set on Smash-Mex 10 already! Lucky told me he is on board to go to SM10 with me! I hope Dr.PP can go to this because I think it would set a spark that's gonna build the USA and Mexico rivalry that's has been missing since forever!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey, you might want to edit the date in the Topic Title, just so people know.

Also, what do you guys plan on doing as far as recording goes? SMX9 had pretty good recording setups, so I hope you guys can at least match that.

I would love to go to this, but it's either this or Smash-Mex 10! My heart was set on Smash-Mex 10 already! Lucky told me he is on board to go to SM10 with me! I hope Dr.PP can go to this because I think it would set a spark that's gonna build the USA and Mexico rivalry that's has been missing since forever!
Yeah, I'm not sure. This tournament is looking to be pretty big with most of the best players. So far about 57 or so people have confirmed, which include a lot of top players (not EX yet, but he might be attending.) So it's a tough call to make. SMX-X will be pretty hyped, but it would be a real shame if for some reason the twins didn't attend or something. Hopefully a couple Americans can make it to this tournament, preferably some well-known ones (Dr. PP would be so legit.)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
The Smash Mex 10 or Smash Mex X, will be on summer and the dates are not ready yet, but it will be on second half of july or first half of august, and it will on Guadalajara, Jalisco.

I will try to have more info latter but for now that was the more important and confirmed info about the Smash Mex 10, whe hope to see not only mexican or american player, it will be great have latin players or even european players.

Any question can ask me directly to me by PM or it will be better by e-mail or MSN to any of these:
lugia_lifs@hotmail.com
lugia@smash-mex.com
And also on Smash Mex
btw, make sure it doesn't conflict with any major American tournaments (APEX 2010)!

Top Bottom