• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Prawn

Smash Master
As of right now this will be hosted at the same venue, however I am in talks with a lot of other possible venues so we'll see what happens.

ANYWAYSSSSSS. Discuss good dates?

The Marlborough Public Library
35 West Main St,
Marlborough MA

The parking lot is in "back" you can enter through the door there, go down the stairs and straight ahead will be the auditorium where we are holding the tournament.

Infoooo

Unfortunately, on Saturdays, the library is only open from 9 AM to 5 PM. This means we will have to start and end early(sorry Maine :( ) However I think we'll be able to get everything done in this time.

9:00 - Venue opens
9:00 - 10:15: Doubles Reg.

10:30 doubles

right after seeding the tournament will begin, if you are not there by 10:15 i cant guarantee you a spot in doubles

After doubles a short break will be taken(depending on time restrictions)
Then singles reg
then singles etc.

$$$Moneez$$$

Doubles entry: 10 Per team
Singles entry: 10 per person
Venue fee: 5 per person

If you bring a tv, thats 3 dollars off the fee right there. if you bring a cube i'll take 2 off!

3 + 2 = 5 ZOMGZ FREE VENUE WAT

Payout is:

60/30/10 across the board, unless we get a lot of people, but if its looking like that I'll update it.

Da r00lz

Pound 4 stagelist

Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Rules For singles:
- 4 stock matches with an 8 minute time limit
- Items off
- Each set will be best 2 out of 3 except for winners, losers and grand finals which are best 3 out of 5
- no excessive stalling tactics (ex: jiggly's rising pound, peach bombing, etc)
- Ties will be broken by lives, then percentage. In the event of a percentage tie, both players will do a 1 stock match on the same stage with the same characters to determine winner.
- Wobbling is LEGAL GET ***** LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Contact info

My aim: SicTransitPaul
My cell(texting is best, unless its day of then call me): 5083613728
My address: lol j/k i dont want any of you *****es at my house.

if you're coming from far away (maine?) i might be able to provide housing, especially if you like to partay

Please hype this and make it awesome

Jama?

Prawn

Smash Master
Reserved for people bringing setups/list of attendees etc.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm in there son.......kinda hype but I don't like playin games in a place of learnin lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Transforming stages that require you to camp for 45 seconds and can fall through =/= neutral. Spacies are also too good on there.

Prawn

Smash Master
I main mario and secondary ICs for all his bad MUs(all of them)

its always been like that dooogggg

Banks

Smash Hero
i'll probably go with with maine unless someone dies or something

put me down for a full setup as well

maybe two

get *****!

Banks

Smash Hero
this has time for some good hype, almost a month away. i'll tell all of maine etc but someone else better tell other ppl.

plenty of smashers didn't even know about the sotp tournament the week before pound

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
if i can make it i will bring atleast two setups(does that mean you will pay me?)

Elen

Smash Lord
Darn. This is the same day as Yoyo Mass States. Push it back or forward a week so I can go! : D

Spife

Smash Master
wait prawn is running this and there are some other names I don't recognize, brawl players hosting a melee tourny?????

Prawn

Smash Master
wait prawn is running this and there are some other names I don't recognize, brawl players hosting a melee tourny?????
yee dog melee is funzorz.

get @ my :ganondorf: but not with :shiek: or i'll be all :mad088:

Elen

Smash Lord
If tournaments keep happening on days I can't attend, I'm going to have to host something soon. Hopefully I can make number 2!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Kool beans roman is going so I can **** him sum more lol syke its pretty even when I'm not sd'ing everywhere sorta.

Mop u better be here babycakes and bring ya ppl

Prawn

Smash Master
guys stop talking about it im stacking my bracket and bringing the **** with my ganon.

Top Bottom