• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30/2010 Webster's "AWE FIDDLE STICKS" - Birthday Bash!!! Winthrop Harbor, IL :D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
WEBSTER'S "AWE FIDDLE STICKS" - BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

Hi...

My name is Webster (for those who don't know me). I am pretty black! I run...very fun (that rhymed :p ) tournaments.

So I am inviting all of you awesome people, to come kick it with me for my birthday!

There will be fun, tears, and a lil dancing too. Sounds Fun right? :laugh: This is gonna be the most casual tournament EVER. And since this is hella short notice, I'm not expecting much. But it's cool...fun will be had regardless.

Also let me add:

I know there's other tournaments being ran this same day. If you planned to go to those already...no worries. I totally understand. Again, this is short notice and I don't expect many people. But who knows. :psycho:

Tournament Info:

Date: Saturday January 30th 2010

Time: 11AM til whenever (possibly Midnight and so on)

Where: 1704 7th street Winthrop Harbor, IL (J. Jireh's Coffee House)

Also let me add:

There is free parking available, to the east of the building in the parking lot. There's all kinds of food and drinks available for purchase, at affordable cost.

Venue Fee: $ 4

Also let me add:

BRING A FULL SETUP WE USE FOR TOURNAMENT, FULL VENUE FEE IS WAIVED.

Tournament games/entry fees/time started/rules:

SSBB Singles - $10 - 3:30 PM

Standard SSBB singles rules apply. Stage list will be available at tournament in case you don't already know it.

SSBB Doubles - $5 per player - 11:30 AM

See above, and apply Doubles specifics.

SSBM Singles - $10 - 6 PM

Standard SSBM singles rules apply. Stage list will be available at tournament in case you don't already know it.

SSBM Doubles - $5 per player - 1 PM

See above, and apply Doubles specifics.

SSBB + - $5 - 7 PM

Standard SSBB + singles rules apply. Stage list will be available at tournament in case you don't already know it.

TvC: UAS - $5 - 3:30 PM

Have fun.

SF4 - $5 (if the community wants to raise it to $10 that's fine) - 3:30 PM

Have fun.

MBAA - $5 - 6PM

Have fun, but Type Earth is BANNED!!!

Naruto Rev 3 - $5 - 1PM

Have fun, just don't be gay with Hidan or Kabuto vs. Kurenai.

Connect 4 - $1 - During the day eventually if there is enough time and interest.

Have fun, RPS determines who wins Red chips. 15 second drop time.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO BRING SET UPS!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree with Arty, since it is a casual event just make it $5. You can raise it to $10 the day of the tournament if the players want to raise it.

Webster, I will be there and I will bring Rock Band and Singstar just for you. =p

Also, I know you are playing MKW, so I'll bring that as well so we can play and see how mad you get. <3

Scythe

Smash Master
Aren't you going to that **** tourney arty?

edit: hmm didn't let me say that short version of dickings

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool beans. I have absolutly no idea whether I'll make this or not. It'll just be a suprise... A birthday suprise!

Quik17

Smash Ace
sure thing hunger

prices don't really matter to me, but keep in mind the attendance won't be so big for this one, since there's only gonna be like 4-5 IL people there for Brawl

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
yeah guys I'll change it all to $5 tournaments, and if u guys want to raise the price or just MM all day, that's fine.

Top Bottom