• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Night Shade" Tempe, Arizona - JANUARY 23rd RESULTS-

Brawl Doubles

1: We gonna get some cudi with our first place money (Darklink and Jard) $50
2: Sergey Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto #2 in A Minor (JustinKamikaze and Wobbles) $25
3: Dino Negro (KiraFlax and Hades) $10
4: Lonely Rain (Lonewolf and Rain)
5: Bloody Vag (Silly Kyle and Bloodhawk)
5: Mo Money Mo *****es (Duff0 and Forward)
7: Pk **** (Derp and Arod)
7: NanerGearSolid Motor Slide Glide Toss Tech Chase Instant Throw BIG MAC Snake is the cutest character in the game and Diddy is the sickest character in the game (DK Speed and Burt)
9: Silly Kyle is a backdoor **** (Tommy and Jane)

Brawl Singles (Pools were held before to create seeding)

1: Darklink (Metaknight) $100
2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) $50
3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) $15
4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) $5
5: Wobbles (Wario)
5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox)
7: Silly Kyle (Peach)
7: darkshifter (King DDD)
9: Burt (Snake)
9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake)
9: DK Speed (Diddy)
9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK)
13: Axe
13: Rain
13: Jane
13: DerpDaBerp
17: Swoops
17: Tommy Der Meister
17: Arod
17: Gah

Shoutouts to come!!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Hades I see you, yoshi. Tell Cx2killa I said wat up, and gj. Kira nice stuff as well.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1: Darklink (Metaknight) $100 good ****
2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) $50 i really need to learn how to fight rob
3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) $15 aww ****, you got yo entry fees back
4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) $5 nice snake
5: Wobbles (Wario) 5th? what the ****. cool wario though.
5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox) "i thought you were a marth mainer?"
7: Silly Kyle (Peach) nice peach
7: darkshifter (King DDD) cant say if i've ever played you or seen you play
9: Burt (Snake) nice, you did better then last time it looks like
9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake) lol, 9th, what the **** bro?
9: DK Speed (Diddy) AZ has a diddy main? holy ****
9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK) **** less
13: Axe dont lie to me, i know you didnt play.
13: Rain suck less
13: Jane cool olimar
13: DerpDaBerp good **** against chris
17: Swoops 17th? what the ****.
17: Tommy Der Meister that was your PS3 right? you should add me, maybe play some sf4 some time.
17: Arod lol lucas
17: Gah nice wolf

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
1: Darklink (Metaknight): Finally playing you was fun. I look really forward to partying with you guys next time. Thanks for hosting and congrats! (Luigi down-B star ko's ftw lol)
2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit): So god**** fast. You also have a distinctly un-Miles-esque taste in anime
3: HadesBlade (Yoshi): I'm so inconsistent against you :p You're mastery of your character is inspiring
4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario): Thanks for dealing with me in friendlies. I'll do my best to be more aware of the mistakes I make lol.
5: Wobbles: Hi
5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox): Hello, Sir. Counldn't have taken a game off Chris without your support :p I need you to help me practice. EMERSION
7: Silly Kyle (Peach): At least you're not 5th place anymore lol. You should definitely rally Tucson's Brawl and get it involved in fests more.
7: darkshifter (King DDD): Hi. And thanks for the pickle :)
9: Burt (Snake): Hi
9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake): Jar'd, yes? Still a fun guy to talk to, I need to play you more.
9: DK Speed (Diddy): You're steadily doing better, keep it up.
9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK): Pretty close lol. **** Fair
13: Axe: You and Melee have an open relationship, she won't mind if you fool around with Brawl a little...
13: Rain: Fun matches. I wasn't mad or anything when you were willing to go Link on me lol (however impressive it may be ;))
13: Jane: I bet with just a little more practice you can get listed on New Challengers on the next PR. Come with us more, you're so cool :)
17: Swoops: Jesus that match against Duffy was so fun to watch. Beastly **** with Tekken too.
17: Tommy Der Meister: Enjoy your dollar, it's fake
17: Arod: A Luigi-Lucas team.... here's to us for trying
17: Gah: Fun friendlies. Your Wolf is a pain lol

Miles sucks

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
1: Darklink Good Job winning, and as much as i hate to admit it you are a better diddy then me. only in singles though im still the best doubles player in az. i still have alot to learn.
2: Kira why didnt you win?
3: Hades lol @ 1 hit doubles matches
4: Blood Hawk you and hades got ***** in 1 hit doulbles
5: Duff0 i came all the way from California to see marth dittos
7: Silly Kyle your peach is top tier
7: Darkshifter although you beat me we are still friends
9: Burt you suck ****
9: DK Speed why were you sand bagging the whole tournament?
9: Lonewolf Fun free play matches
13: Axe you have to teach me that new AT. how can you win matches without having your controller plugged in?
13: Rain **** MK Link for life

Duff0

Smash Ace
Darklink: Thanks for letting me stay Friday night. mo money mo *****ez!!

Kira: Good **** on second place.

Hades: 3rd twice in a row? Not too bad.

Bloodhawk: Good games. Hugging you after our matches put a smile on my eh mood :)

Wobbles: God you are SO GOOD. You just need to un-rust and you'll be back on top.

Silly Kyle: Me and you grand finals next time, Kyle. We got this.

Darkshifter: Good games. I guess fox is my key to DDD

Jar'd: Nice seeing you. GG's in pools.

DK Speed: Best Diddy in AZ son. And by best I mean only :p

Lonewolf: GG's. I DO main Marth, but at least my secondary isn't an "Oh ****"
character like yours :D

Axe: Thanks for the ride home Axe. I love you.

Rain: GG's in pools. Your actually not a bad player at all, you just get excited whenever you get a hit then start like attacking wildly.

Jane: Good to see you again. PS, it wasn't a popularity contest circle jerk. It was just a circle jerk.

Derp: Good **** against Chris!!!

Swoops: Holy **** dude, your Ganon is sooooo good. I was so surprised.

Tommy: lmao bouncing me. Good hug, again.

Arod: GG's. You get better every time I play you.

Gah: Same with you, Gah. You get better and better!

Tai: Zgetto gets ***** every day since he was my age.

Jane

Smash Hero
1: Darklink (Metaknight) $100

i love you. if i lived in tempe we would be partying ALL DAY SON. also sorry that i was rooting for kyle and hades when they played you. gotta rep my city, and **** MK, yoshi > MK ;D

2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) $50

lol you were more chill this time, good job. also your trash talking chris was cracking me up, good job with that hahaha "...................**** YOU CHRIS"

oh and you riding in the trunk was hilarious hahahahahahahaha

3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) $15

you know what i was thinking yesterday? if you stick to yoshi and just playing brawl in general, one day, you could be the axe of brawl. (as in, kicking *** on a professional level with a low-tier) you will eventually have to pick up a secondary tho, but still. you have much respect from me for sticking with yoshi. **** yeah yoshi.

4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) $5

your snake was really fun to play against what with all the shenanigans you set up and all that.

5: Wobbles (Wario)

i am in love with your wario. just like how im in love with your melee ICs. hell yeah.

5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox)

GROW OUT THAT JEW FRO! haha youre cool as hell. props to you also for your great anti-chris trash talk.

7: Silly Kyle (Peach)

youre ****in awesome! im glad we have a tucson player thats showing these phoenix hoez whats really hood. but srsly you are the **** haha i love hanging out with you. also hella thanks for driving.

7: darkshifter (King DDD)

i never really talk much with you ): maybe thatll change when we finally blaze together lol. **** yeah D3, and your trash talk is also too funny.

9: Burt (Snake)

_/(O_o)\_

9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake)

OH this is jard lol. dude your controller is sexy as hell. im jealous ;D

9: DK Speed (Diddy)

like i said youre the first diddy main ive ever played. and you ***** me lol. i promise ill learn the match up and give you a run for your money next time :D good **** tho.

9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK)

your marth is fast as hell, good job. one day ill beat you ;P

13: Axe

POST IN MY HIP HOP THREAD!! :DD jeff you are seriously too awesome haha. also im glad i found out youre part mexican. HELL YEAH MEXICANS!!!!! MELEE!!!!!!!!

13: Rain

_/(O_o)\_

13: Jane

:D

13: DerpDaBerp

haha ever since i first played you our skill levels have been down to the wire. i hope that means we're both steadily improving rather than staying the same xD. na i know we've improved mos def. anyways youre awesome i hope next tourney we can get intoxicated together! hahaha. also thank you for teaching me about miles.

17: Swoops

sweet ****ing ganon

17: Tommy Der Meister

oh tommy. tommy tommy tommy. seriously NO ONE makes me laugh as much as you do. hahaha i ****ing love it. dont ever lose your wonderful trait of not giving a ****! snakes cute as hell.

17: Arod

haha i think i played you the most out of anyone yesterday. good **** even though the wiimote+nunchuck sucks ***. keep lucas going strong!

17: Gah

you were pretty quiet for the most part, but anyways keep improving your wolf, and **** martha hes gay. wolf >>>>>>>>>> martha ;D

chris(gg7) - GO NEXT TIME! we didnt do themed doubles this time so captain cannabis and drolimar will still have their time to shine next tourney!

tai - you give me inspiration to one day be halfway decent at melee 8D. one day... one day. anyways you are also awesome! stay golden

taj - OMG A BIG *** BLACK DUDE. haha that was funny when you JV5'd darkshifter lol.

justin - thanks for trading shirts! and for just being awesome and giving me tips in general! they really help :D

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
I didnt actually play in the tourney but thanks to all the meleers for the friendlies! I know youd rather play people who are good but seriously its helping my game alot so thanks. Axe your pikachu is a scrub, main mewtwo. Taj your mewtwo is a scrub main pikachu. Also nice reaction brawl

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
1: Darklink- Thanks for hosting again, you are too awesome.

2: KiraFlax- We still haven't played each other.

3: HadesBlade- Thank you for bringing my beloved controller back sir.

4: Bloodhawk- We didn't talk to each other as much this tourney :( I still love you though.

5: Wobbles- My reflexes are just too fast.

5: Duff0- Good hugs sir.

7: Silly Kyle- nice way to break the 5th place curse

7: darkshifter- I liked those friendlies we played, we should do that more.

9: Burt- I will beat you next time in bracket.

9: Sho'nuff - Jar'd? I love you, where did you buy that book at?

9: DK Speed- Diddy sucks

9: Lonewolf- Yeah it was my PS3, but I don't have online :(

13: Axe- I'm still a little disappointed in you, but I still freaking love you.

13: Jane- Those we're very sexually oriented friendlies we played, I had a good time playing them. Snake is very cute isn't he?

13: DerpDaBerp- lol

17: Swoops- Good sir, it was nice meeting you, I really enjoyed playing Tekken with you, we should do that again next tourney. One thing though, I realized you took my PS3 controller by mistake. Mine is superglued right under the right analog stick. The next tourney we can trade our controllers back, I'm sure want your nice looking controller back. And I'm kind of particular about my controllers anyway.

17: Arod- YOU ARE WORTHLESS YOU PIECE OF S***! Thanks for that initial dollar. I just let win again since you said you needed IHOP money. B****

Tai- No, you cannot hustle me again. GG's though. Oh and you with those glasses on is just so adorable.

Taj- Nice to see you again good sir.

arod_152

Smash Apprentice
*** U Tommy, *** U, *** U, *** U, *** U
U Dumb Peice Of ****
U Got So Lucky In Our Tourny Match, I Waz Getting Soooo Distracted By Ur Naked Snake, But I Beat U In Our Mm, So Hah U *****

Derp, Thanx For Teaming With Me, Hope We Can Do It Again

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Only one shoutout this tourney.

Whoever the ****ard is that keeps stealing my screwdrivers: Just admit it to me, give me back my screwdrivers, and I'll be totally content. As long as I get my **** back I won't care.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Sounds like it was a good tourney! KIRA you did really good next time you can win ;] I'm sure of it, You're really good and you have the mindset to do it!
Also whens the netx tourney ILL REALLY TRY TO MAKE IT D:
I have some presents to give to peoples: Sorry can't think of everyone right now lol
Patrick
Duffy
Tai
Kira
Jard
Gah :D (WE SHOULD TEAM ANOTHER TIME D: I WANNA BE KINGDOM CHEST HAIR)

Also PATRICK I WANNA TEAM WIFF YEW AGAIN SOMEDAY MAYBE UP TO YOU XD

Also next tourney could I give out plushie commisions for like 1st in random side event? You pick the character after you win and I'll make them and give them to you the next time I see 8D I've made 2 in the past 3 days lol

Shiny Meganium lolz.. I messed up harcor3 I did it really fast last night I was up till 6 am doing it D:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/024/f/d/fd953acfc76eba9f93060b10e31e1bb7.png

Tauros<3
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/024/a/f/afe746ef5022be31fd48db53473a1689.png

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
*** U Tommy, *** U, *** U, *** U, *** U
U Dumb Peice Of ****
U Got So Lucky In Our Tourny Match, I Waz Getting Soooo Distracted By Ur Naked Snake, But I Beat U In Our Mm, So Hah U *****

Derp, Thanx For Teaming With Me, Hope We Can Do It Again
you are obviously mad about your encounter.

u mad lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Darklink (Metaknight) $100 - OMG!! Our tournament set was really close!! You really need to stop losing in the winner's bracket because you're ****ing up the loser's bracket! I had like the toughest bracket in loser's, with Jard, you, and if I won, Wobbles. I look forward to the next tournament you have, because it's going to be tons of fun and lots of hype! I will do my best to come Friday night before your next tourney so we can party!! Hellz yeah!! Oh, and Metaknight should definitely be banned:

1: ADHD (Diddy)
2: Mew2King (Metaknight)
3: Ally (Snake/Metaknight)
4: KSizzle (Metaknight/Lucario)
5: Shadow_111 (Metaknight) - Lol, who the **** is this guy anyway? :confused:
5: Judge (Metaknight)
7: Havok (Metaknight)
7: Logic (Olimar)
9: Lee Martin (Lucario/Metaknight)
9: Seibrik (Metaknight)
9: Ninjalink (Diddy)
9: Lain (Ice Climbers)

2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) $50 - I stomped you in pools! If only I fought you in bracket! ;) Also, it was hilarious that you rode in my trunk on the way to IHOP!! Good times dude, keep up the hard work! Learn some common sense too. <3

3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) $15 - You're like the most luckiest mofo in the world!! Good job getting 3rd two tournaments in a row. That won't happen if you face me in the future! Haha, it was awesome stomping you in teams. That bob-omb kill was so legit!

4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) $5 - I had an awesome time teaming with you. We should definitely team again at the next tournament, we'll definitely do much better. Peach and Lucario are a pretty **** team, but Snake is also a good partner too. :) I'm sad we had to face each other in bracket, I promise next time I will be the one to win. You better come to Tucson on the 30th for the smashfest!!

5: Wobbles (Wario) - I'm so glad you're back, Rob! Everyone in Arizona has gotten a lot better since you left. I look forward to playing you again, since I last played you at Grand Challenge [iirc]. I have been practicing my grab release > upsmash on Wario, so it should be fun when we fight again, most likely in Grand Finals. ;) And btw, Jigglypuff is SO broken in teams. She should definitely be banned.

5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox) - Duffy!! Be my jailbait boyfriend! As always, it was nice to see you again. I promise next time we'll fight in Grand Finals! I will be #1 of course, and you a close second. Peach > Marth

7: Silly Kyle (Peach) - Silly newb! Don't lost to scrubs like Darklink in loser's bracket!

7: darkshifter (King DDD) I love you, balls deep! Gratz on beating Jard this tournament, we had that in common! Hehe. You will always be my gay life partner! And I find it hilarious that you dated Ethan's sister. *giggles* Please come to Tucson sometime, it would be hella tight and super fun. <3

9: Burt (Snake) - Good job getting 9th! It looks like you're getting better and it was fun fighting you in pools. Keep working on that Snake and maybe you'll be in the Power Rankings next time. ;)

9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake) - Jard!! You're so funny and amazing. I always enjoy your presence at tournaments. I was so scared when I saw that I had to fight you in the loser's bracket. I had to go outside and chillout before our match. Once I got the mindset I needed, I went inside and was ready to face you. I was terrified at first when you stomped me the first game in our set. After that, I realized it was all or nothing. It was kind of similar when I fought Justin last tournament. You're really good and I know you're going to pull of some awesome **** in the next tournament!

9: DK Speed (Diddy) - I know in a couple months that your Diddy will be super legit and a pain in the *** to fight. Watch videos of ADHD, AZ, and Dekar to see what they do. Peach for top tier, most definitely! Beam swords, stitchfaces, and bob-ombs are what make her so amazing.

9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK) - Use Marth, **** Metaknight! Marth ***** Peach harder anyway in my opinion! But I will get the matchup down soon. Good job beating Bloodhawk and I in doubles.

13: Axe - I'm still sad you're not in Tucson anymore! I do look forward to you coming to Tucson on the 30th. I was thrilled when I beat you 2-0 when you were sandbagging! Good job stomping me 3-0 right after that though. :-p I know I've gotten better and can't to continue improving as the days go by.

13: Rain - Good job in doubles! Your Metaknight was so annoying and in the way! Haha, and your Link is pretty cool too.

13: Jane - It sucks so hard that we had to fight each other in the bracket! Regardless, I had an amazing time and I'm glad you rode up with me. You're really cool and super chill! It was unfortunate neither of us had a lighter when we got back to Tucson. Tucson as a whole will get better for sure!

13: DerpDaBerp - Find a character you like and who also fits your play style. Your Luigi is getting better and it was lots of fun watching you fight Chris! Let's definitely play more at my house so Tucson gets better and we represent ourselves more when we visit Tempe for tournaments.

17: Swoops - ****, your Ganon is so legit! It was awesome when you suicided that last stock when Duffy had 0% for the win! Come to more tournaments, I know you can do better than last place. You're a smart player, consider picking up another character. It's up to you though!

17: Tommy Der Meister - I know you can do better than this. Don't lose to people you shouldn't be losing to. Have a better mindset, better spacing, better mindgames, better everything!

17: Arod - Haha, your fued with Tommy is extremely funny! And you riding in my trunk on the way back from IHOP was so hilarious! ****, I had two minors in my trunk past curfew. Lulz, keep working hard on that Lucas. And buy a gamecube controller!

17: Gah - Cool seeing you, bro. Focus on your Marth more than your Wolf! Wolf is so stupid lol. Remember when I 3-stock him on Final Destination a while back? Good times. Watch videos and read guides. It will help!

TAJ - Nice to see you coming to tournaments, even if there wasn't Melee this time. It was unfortunate that we didn't get to play in Melee, but we should definitely play next time I see you. I'm so snow!

Forward - Sad you didn't enter singles. Next time for sure! See you back in Tucson!

Ch3s - YOur presence at tournaments is always nice. Your Luigi is getting better, keep it up. Although you would solve all your problems if you played Peach instead!

Tai - You're too cute in those glasses. Please be my boyfriend. Also, I really want to see a picture of Zghetto.

Justin - Good job in doubles! I wish you the best and can't wait to see you enter singles again with a better mindset and a new edge to your game. :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
1: Darklink- Ill try a different strategy next time, ill stand up and shake even crazier to make you laugh hard so i can take the win.
2: KiraFlax- F/uck You, how can you be that bad, oh yeah your black.
3: HadesBlade- Im not joking your yoshi plushie is doing all the work! until you got it you choked more than a ***** eating a *** on ****** with *** and more than a *******ac***
If you get another yoshi plushie (preferably a black one to support me) you will get first place even if God himself came down to stop you.
4: Bloodhawk- I think the only reason I keep beating you is because of how your constantly checking your wallet in the match. (recycled joke)
5: Wobbles- aww man we didnt get to fight in singles i would have enjoyed being
5: Duff0- OH MY GOOODNESSSS, awesome hanging out with ya at chris's and seriously you are the only reason i took second
7: Silly Kyle - You took the **** right out of my *** hole and shoved it down my throat with care in pools, very awesome games hope you break the curse next time.
7: darkshifter- Dang you got way better........... Stop it
9: Burt -Dang you placed high this tourn keep it up
9: Sho'nuff - OMG the racist power rangers video was funnier than Chris's Desktop Background lol. And About those screw drivers.....
9: DK Speed -Your black !!
9: Lonewolf - I seriously want to GIGA dump on your meta next time I play your meta my strategy is pauseing the game and slaping you.
13: Axe- What will it take to get you to drop ur smile and get angry, omg that will be the day.....
13: Rain- I saw that link! awesome that you brought that Bong of justice
13: Jane- lol i heard you laughing the most when duff and I were **** talking.
13: DerpDaBerp- GGs you are definately going to get better just take your vikidan and change your name to Derp da vikidan. I changed my name to something that had my favorite vitamin in it, and see what it did for me. Also you have to bring it to tournies like a plushie, I garuntee it that very soon it will be Grand finals "The FLAX vs. The VIKIDAN"
17: Swoops- lets have Ganon babies with rugid sideburns, dark skin, and a hair cu t from athletic cuts.
17: Tommy Der Meister- Your so right ok next tourny we are playing no what ifs, ands, buts, or johns.
17: Arod- how you still breathing, you dont watch anime !
17: Gah- Do you have a favorite vitamin too?

arod_152

Smash Apprentice
yea silly kyle, dat waz funny me being in ur trunk on the way to iHOP, i felt pretty comfortable back there.
and does anyone got an extra gamecube remote that i can buy, the ones at gamestop r gay?

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Good games everyone. I had a hell of a time showing up. I'll try to make it out to more tourneys and smashfests if people promise to actually play and learn tekken with me. I only had that one creepy long-haired chick to play with me.

Chris - Thanks for hosting again, it was good to see you. Sorry I had to bail early again though, if I stop by more often I'll try to stay later.

Kira - When did you start using ROB? Have I seriously been gone that long? Remind me to **** you next time...like literally ****. I'm going to force you bear my children.

Hades - ****, good to see your consistently doing well with yoshi. Granted, constant eggs and grab release is no fun, but you've got one hell of a yoshi.

AXE - Well to hell with you :p, I was expecting to actually play you in brackets. Which brings me to...

Taj - Seriously? I'm using the excuse that I was caught off guard by a large black man. I get scared of those things, and I just can't play straight. Good games though, hope to play you again.

Duff - I got that suicide and was soooo happy, unfortunately I had to screw up that second chance. Intense games.

Tommy - Play more tekken with me! Glad to see someone at least playing though, I'll have to learns you some things next time though.

Silly Kyle - O.o that's one hell of a peach. It was fun playing against you in pools, hopefully I can get some more matches in with you next time. Matter of fact, I hope I can get a whole lot more friendlies in with everybody next time.

Burt - Got to play you in pools, and you're one of the only people I think I got friendlies in with. I actually got to practice my ness a little. Hope to play you more next time.

It was fun playing everybody, but I'm definitely out of practice a bit. I want to come back again for a smashfest or something, I could maybe even hold one at my place (don't hold me to that.) I need to get everybody playing a bit of tekken too. Devastation is coming up in June in Phoenix, and is looking to be a huge tourney with Tekken 6, SF4, Brawl, etc.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
13: Axe- What will it take to get you to drop ur smile and get angry, omg that will be the day.....

beat him with pichu?

edit: i find it amusing how i use meta one time all day and suddenly no one remembers that i used marth every other time

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
One major shoutout:

Chris, awhile ago I told you that you needed to start playing safe and annoying and put yourself beyond the possibility of ever losing. You told me that it was gay, and I told you that doesn't matter, because you would be winning, and that's the determining factor in deciding whether you're good.

This tournament, you played ultra safe and obnoxious with tornados and air-camping, and I couldn't be prouder. I'm not being sarcastic, you're playing properly at long last!

To everybody else: fun times!

well i didnt play gay, because gay = excessive planking trying to time the opponent out (new definition haha)

=) thanks Wobbles lol
I played smart too, not putting myself in position to get uair'd by you :p

If i didnt lose to kira you probably would've made it back to finals
Next time lets do that!
also, can't wait to split devastation and go to Apex 2! Think about entering brawl doubles pleaaasee! like seriously please!! its just doubles, not singles!!! it wont mess you up for melee

(too much homework, shoutouts will ensue soon)

ALSO FOR EVERYONE

I'm uploading the matches i saved after I capture them. My set with wobbles, hades, kira, kyle and some others. When I lost i was probably too mad and forgot to save those so a few might be missing lol

Gah777

Smash Lord
1: Darklink (Metaknight) $100- Good job, as always, thanks for hosting and letting me sleep over after the tourney even though sleep is over rated ;)
2: KiraFlax (Rob/Pit) $50- haha 1st stock of 1st match against Chris lol that'll teach him to sandbag
3: HadesBlade (Yoshi) $15- dang, good job on 3rd again. Next time you should be wearing an entire yoshi suit! you'll definately get first with that
4: Bloodhawk (Snake/Lucario) $5- I finally got to fight you, even if it was just friendlies. I'm glad a scrub like me could teach you something (b-reversal lol)
5: Wobbles (Wario)- good to finally meet you, sir
5: Duff0 (Marth/Fox)- pfffft, fox
7: Silly Kyle (Peach)- peach r be to sextacular. and you 3 stocking my Wolf was a long time ago. I'm sure i'd stand a better chance with him against you now ;)
7: darkshifter (King DDD)- you should let me in on the secrets you learned from Pound
9: Burt (Snake)- didn't really see/talk to you this tourney, but gg's
9: Sho'nuff (MK/Snake)-Jard? what the hell?
9: DK Speed (Diddy)- Keep working on Diddy, and where's pika?
9: Lonewolf (Marth/MK)- stop using MK right now.
13: Axe- lol you switched with Taj
13: Rain- moar link!
13: Jane- Legit olimar, man! One day i'll learn that matchup
13: DerpDaBerp- You're luigi has gotten much better since the last time, but I told you that already. Just keep working on it and i'm sure you'll get even better
17: Swoops- HOLY CRAP your ganon is so legit
17: Tommy Der Meister- I never talk to you, like at all... sorry man, one day we'll chat... eventually
17: Arod- good friendlies man
17: Gah- sdfklhfg;lszhgkklhvcmvfio seihsdlkjfg9e4ytkh 9ufgihckvn 9yc9g0zsdfighk;;hgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taj-Thanks to watching Golden Boy, my skill level in Melee has increased! Now i'm a medeocre Melee player!

Saffy- KINGDOM CHESTHAIR WILL RISE!!!!!!! It was really unfortunate that you coudn't make this one, but I hope you fell better and can make the next one (i'm up for teaming again if you want)

Top Bottom