• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tampa smashfest 2 and housing for VSA tampa!!!!! 2/26/10 GIT HYPE!!!!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
guess what

the venue change made it even BETTER for me my house is about 20 mins away from the venue

soooooooo

i will be housing and having people over to smash so yay!!

DOORS NOW OPEN @ 5

house rules
1. dont go into my moms room (ill show u which one it is when people get there)
2. dont break stuff
3. please dont make a big mess
4. if you decide to stay up past midnight i need you upstairs with the door closed

really thats it

10109 whisper pointe dr.
tampa FL 33647

my number is (813)368-5430

BRING SETUPS AND POWERSTRIPS!!!!

Veggi

Smash Champion
Beefy is making me want to host smashfests now. The only thing is I have 3 dogs that bark like rat demons from hell when a person they don't know walks through the door. They are pretty small though and never bite people...probably.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Beefy is making me want to host smashfests now. The only thing is I have 3 dogs that bark like rat demons from hell when a person they don't know walks through the door. They are pretty small though and never bite people...probably.
i have a dog that likes to hump legs but you dont see that stopping me now do ya?

-!-

Smash Lord
thanks Yummy for the link, idk if we'll be there the night before or just go on the day but I'll keep you in mind for housing Naples :) thanks bro ;)

-!-

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
ooooh please do 64 would be really cool as well as brawl+

can never have too many melee setups

also if u have a powerstrip can you please bring that as well?
Brawl, Brawl +, Melee and 64 are all on my Wii, there's no Nintendo64, sadly

I don't think I have any of those, sorry.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
mm in B+????my c. falcon vs ur ddd or wolf....3 out of 5
well c i havent played brawl+ in tha longest time i think its been since august since ive played and the codes apparently have changed very much since then so well c

thanks Yummy for the link, idk if we'll be there the night before or just go on the day but I'll keep you in mind for housing Naples :) thanks bro ;)

-!-
for naples anything i got your backs

-!-

Smash Lord
well c i havent played brawl+ in tha longest time i think its been since august since ive played and the codes apparently have changed very much since then so well c

for naples anything i got your backs

Thanks Yummy! :)

-!-

Top Bottom