• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
This is the place to be guys. Show your support to the big companies. The more people show the more priority they put on smash, ya know? They snagged me to help get smash going as big as their other tournies are, and they have the supplies to make it happen. Basically my TO'ing+great supplies and setups====sex. I am so excited, my TO brain never stops racing...

Zone

Smash Champion
WOW, I'll effing be there. Tomorrow I'm asking for these days off. and I'll be sure to bring a car full of pple. Maybe even a Van.

Banks

Smash Hero
you host tournaments in florida ?

won't be pulling a 3day drive....how much does it cost to buy a plane...must find

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
How will housing be arranged? Any potential deals to take advantage of?

The venue may never close, but I sure don't plan on sleeping in it all weekend...

Bob Money

Smash Ace
http://www.thefloridahotelorlando.com/
That's the link to the venue. It looks very convenient. It's right by(minutes) an airport.
Hoping there will be a hotel deal due to the event.

I'm also hoping this isn't a typical anime-tard ****bag convention.

Raise singles to 20.

MLG had a ranking system and invitationals and travel stipends for top 8, it's a start though I guess.

Sounds like Magfest

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahah weird that the logo is wrong LMAO. its gpx. ALREADY COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING. SHEESH

juan, i planned on having ur help. yayhuzzz

ill have to ask manny about the hotel deals, but since its in a hotel i figure there is -some- sort of deal going on there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

sidefx

Smash Champion
**** plank, lol youre making it that much harder for us to host up genesis..

=(

i dunno when theres an available time slot, way too many EC majors going on, need some WC love!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha my b man. It was because they saw P4 and were like "we need this community to be part of our tournaments". This tourney has actually been being organized for over 6 months. But this is an amazing chance for the community to grow into something bigger and better.

sidefx

Smash Champion
its all good, i think the time slot we were aiming for will be like directly in the middle of this, and apex..

its just..... one other tournament i know of that we will be in direct competition for D=

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Indeed, I wish everyone the best of luck. Moral of the story= Smashers SAVE UP UR MONEY AND GO TO EVERYTHING!!!

I also forgot to announce that we will be doing a sort of amateur bracket at this tournament. When pools are done down to top 32 or so the people who were eliminated will have a chance to buy back in and go into a separate bracket. That bracket will be played out just like the top 32, with the winners of THAT tournament also making the prize money paid to get in. This is a common concept in other fighting game communities and we are going to implement it to GAMME also. More prize winners anyone? More people with a chance to win money?? I am going to pay out as many players as possible here, i love giving tons o' people moneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom