• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's Indianapolis Carpool!!! [PREPARATIONS ARE BEGINNING; POST IN THIS THREAD!]

Coney

Smash Master
hi guys! we're carpooling to VGBootcamp's Indianapolis shindig, and i have spots open for (i think) two other people. if anyone is interested, please either respond to this thread or PM me personally!

to get in on the carpool, we'll need $65 per person to take care of gas both ways, as well as two nights of a hotel room. if there's any extra cash i'll get it back to you guys, all of md/va can attest that i'm not money-grubbing ;D

willing to take anyone, provided they find their way to sassy's the night before. we currently only have a few spots open, and we reserve the right to allow or disallow anyone we see fit!

SPECIAL NOTE: sassy needs a teammate, anyone that will team with him gets a free in on the carpool for sure. of course they still have to pay, but they're definitely included.

right now it's looking like...

coney [driver]
sassy
malcolm (maybe...?)
2 other spots!

just gimme notice if you're interested!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
$65 for gas + hotel? wow thats cheap, i would consider it but iv gotta save money for the motherload of other tourneys coming up

Coney

Smash Master
actually fellas...miscalculation, it's actually $75, that maybe why it seemed so cheap @_@

in any case, that's still real cheap for a hotel for two days and a trip all the way there. sorry about the incorrect-ness!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
If we can get someone else with a reliable car in this, there would be more seats. same prices and what not, but twice the amount of people. We'd get two rooms in that case. let the offers commence! (plz)

Coney

Smash Master
it's about an eight-hour drive, around 600 miles.

final price is set on $75 a person, at least for my car; TKO has also claimed a spot, so right now confirmed it's

me
sassy
TKO
(2 others)

haven't heard back from malcolm, no clue if he's going to take a spot

Coney

Smash Master
good stuff, got room for one more then...i'll have to ask everyone to somehow find a way to danny's on that thursday, since we'll be making an eight-hour drive the next day, friday.

malcolm has said that he's not sure if he'll be able to make it, so if anyone else is interested in making this trip for the low low price of $75, gimme a holla ;D

Aposl

Smash Ace
yostr is confirmed as a second car right now 2 seats reserved for chu and neo

Coney

Smash Master
i'm in MD, if you wanna come with my group you gotta find a way to make it to MD that thursday

dunno about yoster's

Coney

Smash Master
Coney mark me down if you please, I'd like to go.
cool, then i guess we're full.

everyone, please try to find a way to danny's house on thursday; i guess TKO can drive himself over, and taj can take both ben and himself.

also make sure that all of you are 100% in on this. don't want someone bailing last minute and then everyone else has to pitch in more.

theCook

Smash Cadet
Man BMX-

I know you too.

But seriously, if there's spill over from coney's car, I'd be happy to help. I just have to verify the date.

theCook

Smash Cadet
Yeah, alright- god willing and the restaurant don't schedule me, I can provide 3 spots in a car for this *****.

Let me touch base with Coney, see what the money situation'll be for him...

but in theory, since my car is 3 instead of 4 total, that's be... 75+75+75+75 / 3 which is... 100?

Sorry folks. :x

I'll need to get the spots filled by Friday, too, so I can get in my work requests.

Yeah.

BMX

Smash Lord
If we are talking 3 people, then we should be alright.

I'm definetly down to ride with you, and alot of people wanna go, so Coney, add Cooks car to this.

We should fill it up as quickly as possible, then.

ChuDat

Smash Master
So far we have 3 cars going to this.

- Cooks car
- Coneys car
- Yosters Car

Most likely I will be going in Yosters car. To be honest, I'm not even sure if I will go/able to go. I'll have to talk with Aposl and Yoster.

Reserve a spot for Ally, Candy, and I guys.

Coney - What are the plans so far? When do u guys plan on leaving and arriving? Can you let us know how many people are going in each car so far?

Coney

Smash Master
Coney - What are the plans so far? When do u guys plan on leaving and arriving? Can you let us know how many people are going in each car so far?
well here's the breakdown as of right now:

drivers - coney, cook, yoster
seats total [not counting driver] - 4 + 3 + 3 = 10 seats

confirmed:
sassy, bmx, taj, tko, chu, ally, candy

yo is a maybe, i'll put him down as a definite if he posts in this thread again

if yo responds, we'll still have two spots open.

keep in mind it's still $75 a person, at least as far as i'm aware. again, this covers two nights of a hotel and gas fare.

chu, we'll probably leave friday 2/19, probably in the morning but maybe in the early afternoon, around 8am - 11am. accomodating stops for food, gas, potty breaks, all that, we'll get to the hotel around 7pm - 12am, depending on traffic of course.

we can all ride up together if you guys would like, or separately, either way. i am gonna request that everyone riding in my car be AT sassy's on 2/18, that thursday night, so we'll be ready the next morning, so if you can't make that, talk with yoster. i assume cook will be doing the same thing, requesting people stay at danny's.

Top Bottom