• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chipotle: A Comprehensive Guide

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=3012]Chipotle: A Comprehensive Guide[/drupal]

ATTENTION EVERYONE. CHIPOTLE AND MYSELF ARE NOT LIABLE IF THIS GUIDE TURNS YOU ON, MAKES YOU WANT A CHIPOTLE BURRITO, OR MAKES YOU COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU CAN'T GET ONE.

I. Introduction
II. What is Chipotle?
III. Why Chipotle?
IV. The Guide
V. Credits/Copyrights

I. INTRODUCTION
Hi everyone, I'm CA$H a.k.a. Gunnar. I've been around Smashboards for a couple of months now and have loved every second of being a part of it. But what I noticed was that you guys didn't have a Chipotle Guide! How could this be? So, I decided to make one for all you people, Chipotle lovers and newbies alike!

II. WHAT IS CHIPOTLE?

Chipotle is a Mexican-style restaurant known for its delicious, colossal burritos. Chipotle restaurants are all around the United States.

III. WHY CHIPOTLE?
Now some of you may be asking, "Why would I want to go to Chipotle, anyway?" Well, not only is Chipotle delicious, you will notice that the staff is friendly. Also, all their ingredients are fresh: their sour cream only comes from cows that have not been treated with hormones, and their chicken and other meats only come from naturally raised livestock (whatever lol). It's so good, someone wrote a song about it, so go get some CHIPOTLE! The Chipotle Song

IV. THE GUIDE
Finally, the moment I, and all Chipotle lovers have been waiting for, The Guide!

Chapter 1: The Food/Drink
Since Chipotle is Mexican restaurant, it would make since that they would serve Mexican food, right? At Chipotle, you can get burritos, tacos, salads, burrito bols, and fajits. As a drink, you can get beer, soda, water, or whatever else they have in their cooler!

Chapter 2: What to get on...

Whatever you get, a burrito, taco, fajita, you decide what you want on it!

Rice: you can put it on anything from Chipotle! It is fresh, and flavored with lime and a little cilantro. Quite delicious, in my personal opinion.

Beans: you can get them baked or black. I prefer black.

Meat: you can get four different kinds of meat on your burrito, or taco, or whatever! You can get Chicken, shredded pork, steak, and barbacoa (shredded beef).

Salsas: you can also get different kinds of salsas. You can get the chunky tomato mild salsa, the medium runny salsa that has small chunks of onion and vegetables in it, or the hot, spicy red salsa.

Sour cream: you can also get sour cream. Chipotle only buys sour cream that comes from naturally raised cows that haven't been given hormones.

Corn: ah, the corn. Comes with very small chunks of onions.

Cheese: natural Mexican cheese. I love it.

Lettuce: the green, leafy stuff.

Guacamole: whatever that stuff is, lol.

Chapter 3: The Prices
Chipotle burritos cost anywhere from $5.95 - $6.25. You might be saying, "Holy crap, that much for one burrito?!" but these burritos are HUGE. Man, they are so big. They are HUGE. So big. They are HUGE. Did I mention that they are HUGE??? They are about 2/3 as thick as a CD, and they are about as long as 1 and 1/2 pop can(s). Isn't that HUGE?

Burrito bols, basically all the stuff you get in a burrito just in a bowl, cost a little over $6, but you do get more in a burrito bol than in a burrito.

Tacos cost less than burritos, but you do get a little less than a burrito. When you get tacos, you get them in threes.

Drinks can cost anywhere from $1.50 - $3.70 depending if you get a soda, or beer.

Fajitas are basically just burritos with shredded veggies added. These cost around $6.

Chapter 4: The Process
When you walk into Chipotle, you stand in a line until it is your turn to order. When it is, it is sort of like a buffet where you just tell the person what you want, and they would put it on your burrito or whatever you want, and you move along the line. After you've reached the end, then you pay.

Chapter 5: The Gunnar/CA$H Burrito
Jeez, I love Chipotle. I'd say I'm so much a fanatic that I named the burrito I get after myself, and I wrote a guide. XD Who's gonna read it anyway?

Anyways, the burrito! Whenever I go to Chipotle, I get a burrito with rice, black beans and chicken. I also get cheese and corn. For the salsa, I get 1 scoop of medium, and 3, YES I SAID 3, scoops of HOT SALSA. What a fiery burrito, eh?

Chapter 6: The Gimpyfish/Carnivore Burrito
Haven't tried it yet, but it's supposed to be awesome. Order a burrito with 4 scoops of chicken, no rice, no beans, nothing else but the chicken. :O Make sure to tell the cashier that you got 4 scoops of chicken, not 1 scoop with 3 extra. Supposedly, the burrito gets BETTER as you eat it because the juice in the chicken drips down towards the bottom of the burrito. Sounds delicious.

V. Credits/Copyright
This guide was written by CA$H of smashboards.com and is not allowed to be put on any other site without permission. I do not own rights or any part of Chipotle and its franchise. I just wrote this guide to show the wonderful people of Smashboards.com the Awesomeness that is Chipotle.

This guide is a Copyright of G and M, Inc. 2010.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. CHIPOTLE AND MYSELF ARE NOT LIABLE IF THIS GUIDE TURNS YOU ON, MAKES YOU WANT A CHIPOTLE BURRITO, OR MAKES YOU COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU CAN"T GET ONE.

Grunt

Smash Master
needs the Gimpyfish burrito
just 4 sides of chicken in a tortilla iirc
EDIT:
Step 1: Enter Chipotle
Step 2: Get in line (note: if there is no line then you are likely not in a Chipotle)

Here's where we start to seperate for the Gimpyfish Burrito specifically.

Step 3: Order a Chicken burrito. No rice and no beans.
Step 4: Four scoops of chicken.
Step 5: Tell them that's it. It's time to wrap it up.
Step 6: Make sure they charge you for four sides of chicken, and not a chicken burrito with three extra sides of chicken. There is about a $6 price difference between those two things. This step is crucial. (note: if you actually ARE Gimpyfish and are in Washington, this is not an issue, as your burrito will be free regardless. It is a work in progress in California. The occasional discount will happen, but not consistently free just yet.)
Step 7: (optional - but probably not actually optional) Small Drink. Coke, obviously.
Step 8: Eat the entire burrito. It get's better as you eat because the juices pool at the bottom.
Step 9: (can be done before, during, or after step [smile]8)[/smile] Finally, leave Chipotle and return home (or wherever it is you were going)
Step 10: Repeat steps 1-9

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
I find it funny how I'm Latino and dislike the majority of Hispanic resturants.

It always feels too much like a cheap imitation :/
I like Chipotle, but I'm told that it's the Hispanic equivalent to what P.F. Chang's is to Chinese food. I mean, they use white rice, if I remember correctly, which is, well, weird. Not wrong or bad, just weird.

My brother and his friends call it "Chip-po-til." Yet they still go there on occasion.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
People still go out to fast food places for "authentic cultural dining"?

It's delicious Mexicanish food, regardless though.

tocador

Smash Lord
No! You musn't die until you have tried Cipotleeeeeeee!
Man, but life is hard.

I live in brazil and here we share few to none things that "spanish speakers" do. We dont have burrito, we dont have nachos, we dont have tango, we dont speak spanish and etc...

Sure, there are like, 2-3 mexicans restaurants where i live(just like there is chinese/taiwan/arabic/etc.. rests) but it isnt very common for us to eat mexican food. A good example is how i never ate a burrito or a tacco =[.

But man if i find a chipotle here in brazil, i will eat one and remmember ya o/

S l o X

Smash Champion
****it and I thought my first tournament experience was complete (POUND 4)...apparently having Chipotle would have made it a dream come true.

Next time I have a chance, I'll definitely take it.

So, how do you pronounce this -- Chipotle.

Rappster

Smash Ace
burritos aren't actually mexican. they were invented in the wild west by cowboys who wanted to eaat with one hand while in the saddle.
first fast food.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
reminds me of that episode of South Park
Their one parody I didn't like. :/

I mean, South Park usually picks on at least somewhat deserving names, but Chipotle? They don't need to be pointlessly slandered like that. It's as if they joked about Google giving you bad search results or something.

No, not really...

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Their one parody I didn't like. :/

I mean, South Park usually picks on at least somewhat deserving names, but Chipotle? They don't need to be pointlessly slandered like that. It's as if they joked about Google giving you bad search results or something.

No, not really...
CHIPOTLE rules. what did ya think of the "guide?"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
qdoba >> chipotle. chip is good, but qdoba is a lot better. i might even be willing to say that currito is better than chipotle

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I find it funny how I'm Latino and dislike the majority of Hispanic resturants.

It always feels too much like a cheap imitation :/

lol at credits
This, and this so much.

It's like eating LIES.
Tasty, tasty LIES.

Smash Journeyman
did you know that if you ask for a water cup they will just give you a cup and you can fill it up with soda for free. only if they keep the drinks on the other side of the counter. dont get caught.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
did you know that if you ask for a water cup they will just give you a cup and you can fill it up with soda for free. only if they keep the drinks on the other side of the counter. dont get caught.
Hey that's just cheap

.___.

Anyway LOL nice guide.

Top Bottom