• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 2 Result Thread

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Melee Singles

1. Rayne Ex
2. Kirby Kaze
3. Unknown
4. Zoso
5. JesiahTEG
5. N64
7. Roman
7. Hero
9. PikaPika
9. Manalord
9. Sanu
9. Dudutsai
13. Goodies
13. Minh
13. Snakeee
13. Idea
17. Silver
17. Sky
17. Artery Clogger
17. Spamus
17. Rykard
17. Cura
17. Aznstorm
17. Kid
25. Pyro
25. Wiley+
25. Spife
25. Nitroglycerin
25. Judo
25. Betta
25. hubble
25. doom
33. SomaGhost
33. DJF
33. Foy
33. Yo
33. Erk
33. Bcb
33. Allied
33. Luhey
33. Naty
49. Jtam
49. Hunt

Melee Doubles:

1. Team PSO
2. Read and Newspaper
3. Team Cream
4. Aku and Jack
5. Floaties and payotees
5. Doubles J puff
7. Artery clogger & N64
7. Aznstorm Team
9. Shadow and Dmbrandon
9. Team Last place.
9. **** Butt
9. Silver Fire
13. Doubles D's
13. Bad
13. Harper
13. RTF
17. Sleepy Time Pony.

Brawl singles:

1. Shadow *Split
1. DMBrandon *Split
1. Zucco * Split
4. PikaPika!
5. San
5. Cura
7. Dr Grandpa
7. Snakeee
9. 1337-0
9. James
9. Kanto
9. Sharky
13. Sleep
13. Kid
13. Wiley +
13. Acton
17. Alt
17. Silver
17. CJT
17. Allied
17. Sheth
17. O.M,R
17. Goodies
17. Jesse
25. Jon
25. Sayan
25. Eevee
25. Minh
25. Luhley
25. Magoo
25. LLP
25. Stomps
33. Dudutsai
33. Omak

Brawl Doubles:

1. Shadow and DMBrandon
2. Snakeee and Cura
3. Ether And Zucco
4. Pikapika! and JesiahTEG
5. San And KID
5. CJT and Sharky
7. Alt and 1337-0
7. Team Harper
9. Kanto and Sayan
9. Goodies and Dr Grandpa
9. The Asian and the Jew
9. Ally and M2k
13. Tank and Spank
13. Acton and James
13. Sheth and Eevee

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Shout outz!

5. JesiahTEG- Good job placing so well in melee singles. Its a good/bad thing that u didnt do brawl. Bad cause you would have done well, Good because you probably would have beaten me.

5. N64- Really good pikachu, Still dont know the match up that well. Thanks for the melee practice.

7. Hero- Mad good marth player. Got out played completely.

9. PikaPika- We didnt play at all this tournament and i dont think we really ever play.

9. Manalord- Good job in singles and doubles. Enter brawl next time you can do really well!

9. Sanu- Great falco, I felt as though i could have done better but im sure the result would have stayed the same!

9. Dudutsai- I got my Sai jumping down perfectly thanks.

13. Snakeee- Good job in doubles. Carried me a majority of matches. Sorry about singles though. No more RC!

17. Silver- Nice to meat you!

25. Betta- I am 100% certain you can do better than this.

25. hubble- I am 200% certain you can do better than this.

33. Erk- I hope you used falcon this tournament!

33. Bcb- I still havent seen you play brawl yet we need to play next tournament.

1. Shadow- Its a shame we didnt do any singles at all i would have liked to see how i compete with 1 of the best metaknights. Maybe next time. Good job in doubles, never going RC again.

1. DMBrandon- Definetly shouldnt have gone climbers first game. Your aggressive play style countered me completely. Probably would have been a 2-0 if you had known about the dtilt lock Lol. Good set, Great player.

1. Zucco- Great lucario. Dont know the match up all that well, Hes really werid to chain grab. Close set. ill get you next time!

5. San- Still the best player in our region.

7. Dr Grandpa- Really Really Good dk. Though you paused in our game and messed up my cg! Lol. Deserves to be on PR

7. Snakeee- ****!

9. 1337-0- You could have taken zucco or at least won the second match! Sorry about your brawl disc. Your still the best Ness ive seen.

9. JamesG- BEST New player at this tournament. Amazing job. 1 more power player for Syracuse/ Central NY Good job spankin goggle(s)

9. Sharky- At least you took a game of me this time Lol.

13. Kid- 13 LOLOLOLOLOL! Im giving your PR spot to hulk.

13. Acton- Alot better this tournament. You keep getting alot better im impressed.

17. Alt- Lost a match you should have 1 but you'll get it all down eventually. Run tournaments in albany.

17. CJT- If you decide to come back to brawl. Dont come back as rob!

25. Sayan- Sorry about your wii. But at least you got your hair cut.

25. Eevee-<3!

25. LLP- Good pikachu got me scared lol.

Overall a really good tournament minus the few set backs. All the juice crew was mad cool and really great players, and im glad you guys decided to come down. Same goes for Canada and MA. Thank for helping us make this tournament alot better. Also some 1 stole my chicken sandwhich out of my bk bag. Thats even lower than stealing a Wii or Game disc. who ever did it is a *****

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Shoutouts:

1337-Zero: ...I feel so bad for you right now. I just wanna smack the guy around whoever took your stuff, and it sucks because I don't think anything can be done about it. Good job for getting 9th, though. You did really well!

Acton: Your Falco really improved from what I've seen of you, dude! And you had a nice brawl setup for friendlies to go on while Melee was taking place. Thanks to you, I got to play a whole 2 brawl matches... but hey, that's better than none for sure! :p

Cura: It was fun playing you in Melee. I can't believe I could actually keep up. I'll give you props for going Icy's. And now, I have more confidence with Doc than any other character.

san: Just when I thought I wouldn't get totally wrecked by Ike again... I was wrong. Dead wrong.

luhey: Amazing Samus, almost got the JV 4 stock on me. But I guess you can't JV a Falco.

Snakeee: As if I thought Meta wouldn't two stock me this tourney, lol... My friend Judo did better against you than I did.

That DK dude that I talked to:... I don't know your tag, because you didn't use one at friendlies. It looked like you had a nice DK and new your matchups well. Hope you did well! You seemed like a cool guy.

Goggles: Sorry I forgot that sd card to put up to your setup. I shoulda stayed 30 mins longer so I could help you get that recording setup up. :/

Bry: Nice job getting the tourney ran. You did what you could to get a good venue coming, and you did it well. AND HOLY CRAP GOOD JOB GETTING 9TH!

Sharky: Along with Bry, good job from what I've seen of you running the tourney. 9TH!

May add more later...

I'm hoping that in SS3 it'll either be a 2 day event or Brawl before Melee. Melee takes WAY too long for it to be first still. That... And I wanna have a chance at playing Brawl singles. ;_;

Kantō

Smash Champion
Thank you all for dealing with this **** and having a somewhat good tourney. i hope this doesnt steer you away from comming back to the next one.

Shoutzzzz:

Cura- thanks for all your help and advice along the way. you did good too in the tourney man nice job.
KID- thanks for your help also, and even though things didnt work out great, we still did it. good **** in the tourney too
Eevee- Serious training time now right? right?
Snakeee- you are such a good player, nice job man that last match was the best i ever played against you i think. i dont mind that you took me out of the tourney lol the only other person that beat me was San. see you at the next one.
Sayan- Better than last tourney, keep it up u can climb those placeings ifyou try.
Sharky- im just glad i didnt have to play you ha. of course we tied...WTF. lol.
DMBrandon- sorry it wasnt what you expected, but towards the end of the tourney i think u warmed up to the situation and we started having a really good time. you are an amazing player and i hope to play you again someday.
Shadow- Crazy MK dude! good **** in the tourney and playing san as well ha.
Zucco- i dont think i talked to you that much but a are a great player, it was that lucario right?
San - i never feel bad about losing to you in tourney, i think i did much better this time though, i think i will be able to take a game from you next tourney. thanks for coming man, i always enjoy your company.
Pikapika- Crazy **** in that tourney, great job and next time we are MMing a bunch of times just so we make time to play ha.
Jessiah- u looked like the grant-a-wish foundation made that tourney for you as your last wish in that wheelchair and blanket lol. thanks for comming and being understanding i think u might have had the best time there lol.
Dr. Grandpa- i dont think we played at all but we will next time! good job in the tourney too man.
1337-0- good job in tourney man, did we tie? ill be sure to get you a copy of brawl in the near future and appolagize so much about what happend.
O.M.R- i think this was your best tourney, great job man, ill get leet that copy of brawl so you guys dont stop practicing!
sleep- i dont rember playing you , but i didnt play alot at all that day ha, next time we must play.
wiley+- i thought u had that match man, i really did. GG's you are a good player bud!
Acton- i think this was your best tourney as well right? good job man keep it up! get ready for viridian!
Alt.- we didnt pika ditto yesterday....why? also thanks for all your help yesterday, i know that you can run your own tourneys well in albany soon!
silver- i dont think we played much but thanks for comming man! your welcome to any of my tourneys!
CJT-what happened man?
Aliied- great playing with you man, ur really kool kid man! i hope to play you more some day.
SHETH- Best games i played all day. nuff' said.
goodies- ha u didnt take me out of this one! lol
RaynEx- i think its great that you came being a big name player comming here and taking 1st was the ****. i hope to see you again next time, ill let you use the good bathroom there too lol.
Dudutsai- thanks for comming man, your always great to hang out with.
minh ,luhey, LLP- didnt get to play any of you guys but your all awseome ppeople and thanks for coming, i hope to see you all at SS3.

To all the melee kids- obviously i didnt play you guys ha but im glad there is such an interest in this game still. there were way more people for melee and i think that great.

To all the oos kids- sorry you had such a ****ty time, give me another chance at SS3, you wont be dissapointed.

anyone i missed thanks for comming and i appoligize for the millionth time right now. everyone needs to go to SS3 though it will be much better,bigger and more orginized.
and now i have much practice to do.....

Foy

Smash Champion
Reserved. Shoutouts when i get home. Mad homo love for Mass kids and Canada.

have to stop choking in tournaments. =[

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Its not like I have anything better to do currently.
I dont even know why im awake right now...

stupidly fun tourney, and I want to throughly apologise for any and everyone to whom this was a less than optimal experience.

Want to thank everyone for coming out.

Im sorry I didnt get to play everyone, every tourney I go to, I want to play everyone at least once, and every tourney I go to, I fail.
RaynEX, you are madd awesome and super chill, I hope you come back soon, dispite the overwhelming hopelessness I feel whenever playing you I hope you come back soon. It takes a really chill dude, to come all the way out here, and take all our money, and than turn around and buy us all muffins.

Kirby Kaze, mad hugs all day, and your kirby is lawlrape. one of the nicest guys I know.

Unknown, SPEAK UP FOOL. you are the biggest, blackest, no-talkin-est, quitest dude Ive ever seen. but its all good, you let your fox speak for you in game. chillin/messin with you was madd fun.

zoso, i didnt get to talk to you much, but congrats on 2nd in doubles I HOPE YOU AND KK ENJOYED THAT **** WE GAVE YOU THAT ONE GAME OUT OF OUR SET, in losers finals. lol

Sanuzi: our games were fun, and mad close, i loved how I was just about to tell you to downsmash more, and as soon as you did, I started ****** YOU. lol its all fun and love right? im glad you came down (and drove everybody?) to the tourney, looks like you placed well. Just make sure you relax a bit more, seemed like you was gettin kinda tight at the end of the night there, tho you said it was just from lack of food.

neil, LETS GO, WHAT THEY GOT ON OUR SIXTEEN DOLLARS SON! CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME. G@IT. thanks for teaming with me, and thanks for beating people with your epic 2v1 skills, I would like to hope that I did at least a couple useful attacks, and I only hit you in like 2 of our tourney sets. Your shield break on Ian was the funniest thing I saw all tournament.

my cpu likes to be gay and randomly hit the back button when im typing, so my shout outs will be coming in sporadic small bursts. throughout the day and/or week

EDIT: C-C-C-COMBOBREAKERRRR!!

hubble

Smash Ace
Crazy weird tournament, it was totally a good time tho.

First shoutouts to the ROC kids:

RTF/Pinpoint/Rob: Mad love to you kid, lets keep improving and pushing harder. We've got way too much potential in us to settle for less. Its all about making kids feel bad about themselves :laugh:

Foy: You da you da best. Stop losing to random kids dude, your SO much better than anyone gives you credit for. Next tournament, I want the both of us to be mad consistant and **** kids faces.

Jesse: Your so good dude, good **** in singles. I hope you keep getting better because you really have been an inspiration to me. Just chill out when things get rough, loveee.

Goodies: I really hope this wasn't our last tournament together, your always mad supportive and just fun to chill with. See you at jessies xD?

Goggles: I hate it when I lose to you. Makes me want to come harder every tournament. Keep trolling hard IRL, but for reals lets keep pushing the community.

Minh: 5th in teams!! Hell yeah man. We were doing awesome, shame you didnt get to team with steve but I hope I was a good enough stand in :) Get some marth tech skill and you'll **** even harder next time.

Amber: Good **** gurl. Keep practicing and learn some tech skill/chasing and you'll be ****** in no time.

Mana: Im totally gonna start getting on that lonely wooded forest cpu training that you keep talking about. Your mad chill and I wish I could have stayed longer to chill with you guys.

Neil: I feel like you didnt like me at first, but now Ive realized its just your personality. Your fun to talk to and psuedo-commentate matches with for sure. And a touch of bitterness makes tournaments hilarious.

Pyro/Nitro/Samus kid from genesseo/all the RIT kids: Lets keep getting better togehter.

Out of Rochester People:

Spife: Good **** seeing you again. We always have fun talking and playing smoosh. OTTOMAN EMPIRE HELLS YEAH. Hope to see you soon <3

Roman: Nice meeting you for sure. Your mad chill and we had some laughs and crazy **** happen throughout the day. I gotta come up to wherever the hell you live to smash at a tourney, I'll bring Rochester people to make it interesting haha.

DUDER STAT: Sai, your mad chill for putting up with all my jokes and trolling. Keep pushing your community, those guys have mad potential.

Cura/Bry/Sharky/Syra people: Nice meeting you guys, we gotta get the Syracuse/Buffalo/Rochester wide community to grow. This was a nice first step.

Raynex: You do some crazy **** in this game, and I totally steal new tricks from you each time I see you. Rochester needs to come up and visit Toronto crew sometime.

KirbyKaze: Sheik is soooo gay. Every time we talk you tell me to be gayer, and its awesome advice.

Sanuzi: My rage buddy, next time we'll go green together. We never ever play for some reason, it sucks.

Idea: You got a lot better, keep it mr. im 20 but i look 12.

------------------

I need to do homework now, but yeah I might update this with people I missed if I have time.

Mad love to all of the melee community.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Reserved. Shoutouts when i get home. Mad homo love for Mass kids and Canada.

have to stop choking in tournaments. =[
I outplaced you.:psycho:

Also some epic shoutouts:

Ian: stop sucking :p you're not allowed to let me almost win.
Sky: Good friendlies. No fox in Rochester approaches with like 5 billion ****ing shines.
Binghamton kids: don't john, drive to rochester for our tournies.
Canadians excluding kirbykaze that I got friendlies with: you guys are amazing my low tiers are no match for skill.
Kirbykaze: **** your kirby.
Dudutsai: nice zelda dittos, maybe when you get some tech skill you can try again :p
Foy: You won't beat me if you continue sucking :p

To those I forgot that I had friendlies with: awesome people, keep it up.
To those who sucked: stop that, you'll turn into Foy.

~Pyro out

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
This was definitely the sickest tournament in our region's history.

PikaPika!- Wow we suck. Who blows a 2 stock lead? Terrible.

Manalord- Soooo much fun teaming. Can't wait till we become a rapeeee team dude.

Bry- Way to still hold the tournament even though the power went out. Good stuff man.

RIT folks- Guys, glad to see you going to more and more tournaments. We love having you around and you're all getting WAY better. Keep it up guys.

Snakeee- Still a realllllly freakin cool guy. Love having you at our tourneys man, glad you moved to Albany. Also really ****in glad you lost. :)

Raynex- So chill, thanks for the advice. Got you down to 1 stock in 2 tourney matches. That's not bad. :) So quick, keep it up and THANKS for coming. Seriously, it was awesome having you guys there.

KK- We didn't play :( You're still awesome though and grats on second.

Unknown- Hahaha, so cool and amazing. Let's actually play next time? K, good.

Zoso- Good advice for me bro, and awesome player. Keep it up dude.

Ether- Didn't really talk much, you seemed cool though. Thanks for coming, come to the next one and we'll hit up your tournaments more.

Zucco- Your rolling is good I guess?

Allied- Wow dude, I had such a good time just chilling and trashtalking with you. Your Kirby looks mad good too. We'll def start going to more of your tournies, keep on bringing more people to ours man.

And now...

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS

"Eat a ****, I swear to god if we don't play in tournament I'm going to money match you for all of the money you have on you."

LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHADOW!!!!! What a ****in$ cool dude. That quote was AMAZING. You realllly impressed me with your skill though man, and inspired me to start playing Brawl again. Your Meta is nasty, keep it up and keep coming to WNY/CNY tournies!

San- LMFAO @ YOUR **** wow lol @ people losing to you so much. You're soooo good.

And, the shoutout of the day goes to...

DM fu*kin Brandon. Wow man, what a cool guy and an amazing player. Such a good attitude towards the game, and your Meta is quick as ****. And smart. Having you and your crew there was just fun man, that's the only way to describe it. I def wanna come down and chill with you guys, in the meantime keep comin to CNY tournies.

To all of NJ...Zucco, DM, Shadow, Ether, Allied...You gotta keep comin to our tournies. You're definitely our rival and the people to beat now, and I'm gonna start practicin again to whoop your f@gg0t a$$es. Seriously teams next time is ours for sure. Listen though, keep up the good stuff and just wait till next time.

Overall, I learned a ton from this tourney. I was reallllly starting to hate Brawl. I just don't like certain things like how you do such stupid stuff and get away with it. Everything gets powershielded.

Mainly, the thing I started hating was how ******** people play when they want to win. It was really starting to get to me, but when I really think about it, I respect Brawl on a completely different level than Melee. I respect it for it's own reasons, maybe I don't like it as much as Melee but it's still my game and I do love it. A break was necessary though, but I'm back beeeyotchesss

This is Jesiah. I'm done here.

WillE

Smash Cadet
lol i never post but i guess i should cause everyone was like blahblah why dont you post blahblah but anyway shoutouts to san, goggles, unknown, and foy for being the only people who actually bothered talking to me in that ****hole

btw san you are such a good player.... youre ****in brilliant. i always wondered how an ike can be good and i saw it firsthand yesterday. you totally deserved to win vs shadow but you did great.

i still find it weird that everyone addressed themselves by their tags i dont think i learned a single persons name.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
willE, are u that lucario player that beat me? and if it makes u feel any better san's real name actually is Sanford. lol. hence our team name "sanford and son"

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Despite the weather the tournament was a good experience overall. I got to play some really great people.

SHOUTOUTS:

Hubble: **** was soooo close...such a good match. Also, our doubles against you and minh made me want to cry because you guys are our smash buddies but it was the best I've ever played my sheik so it's not so bad. Let's get all these up and coming Roc-city kids working hard so we can represent at the next tournament.

Minh: Good **** with Hubble..5th place! I'm going to practice my link more so I can beat yours ^^

Pinpoint: Long live team DICKBUTT!!!

Neil: good times and chatting. Show me some sheik strategy next time your over at RIT k?

Manalord: I got to witness a legend great matches

Jesse: Come to RIT more and make our people good <3

Goggles: You're still loud...good **** in you matches.

Eevee: Your awesome! Maybe one day we can team together just for fun ^^ (p.s. you owe me 50 cents lol let's play brawl next time and you can beat me down and get it back :D)

David from Geneseo: Sorry we didn't get to play much...next time :D

DMBrandon: Good doubles match, fun stuff

Foy: great meeting you your a funny kid.....................Please don't poo on my car :(

Sanuzi: cheer up buddy

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
playing smash standing up looking at the ground while the tv is at goofy angles doubles crew: best setup everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. that attic was cold and some combination of dark or smelly.
sai: phantom resttttttt. teams were hot. i vote we make planking a brawl only term and sai stalling a melee only term.
spife: i can't believe you and minh didn't link ditto.
roman: brushie brushie brushie
the four davids: you're all awesome have my babies.
paul/beta: good to see you two again.
raynex: ****in all over teams warmups aww yeah.
hubbz.$: grats. you're getting better.
minh: get mad far in bracket much?
pikapika/goggles: hi
random nice people: n64, bing crew
silverspawn?/eeveee/spam: guys vs girls teams get slapped :p
team duckbitt: YEAHHHH wish we got farther in bracket
tetris chumps: uuuuuunng
jersey kids: ggs, practice more melee and you might win :p it was fun learnin about your bogus state.
jesse: blanket was pro.
the lord of mana: heard stories about your falcon ztds good ****
goodies: go home, lol.
foy: i am disappoint. your dk counterpick was pathetic. chainthrows were getting good. i stomped facee in ins ffa 8climbers action in your honor.
zelda? seriously?
winners: grats
random lady starin at me on the interstate: g@me
raffle was rigged! i didn't win this time.

real venue next time plz. i wanted to play mad ppl but couldn't. there were already too many friendlies/mms going on and bracket took forever with people ninjaing out for hours. props to random people in the house putting up with us.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!:

Bry: Cool tournament man. Thanks for working so hard to get us a venue. Alt and I can hold our own in doubles now, don't take us lightly XD. BTW, YAY at us tying in brackets! I'm gonna be legit scared if we face next tourney.
Altairian: Ohmigosh, ridiculous improvement! Wow! You were destroying so bad in doubles I had to back off for a bit or else I'd get in the way. Good ****, I thought your Pika was gonna beat me in that match we never finished.
Darem: Completely sucks that you had to leave early. We didn't start Brawl until, like, 9:00 or something.
Bcb: See "Darem" + I never got to fight your Wario & Ness T.T
Judo: Dang, you got better. I can't remember if I ever got to play a whole match with you, Melee was going so fast.
Goggles: Thanks for the PSA and the legit Rochester support during my Zucco match. I thought I'd do better, but I did okay on Brinstar. You should've been above me in the results, but I DID JV 4-stock Jesse......twice......
Jon: Nice Zero Suit, I never liked that >B. Alt and I dubbed against you too didn't we? Good stuff all around, now that snakeee is MK you're the only Zamus I know of XD.
Sheth: Way to force Bry to switch to PT!!! Then you got 100% combo'd, but, yeah, it's cool. I really wanted to play you more, but I couldn't.
Dr. Grandpa(Hulk?): Good stuff man. You're a mad nice dude, I'm glad our last match was close.
Zucco: Get trashed by the person you aren't playing! Nah, you were good. You honestly took me by surprise, I hadn't realized that you had a rep lol. No excuse for me killing myself though, I was DEFINITELY aiming upwards.
CJT: 71% COMBOOOOO!!!INBRAWL!!!!! Mad fun MMs, you got me worried during the ROB vs. Ness matches. I really wanted to fight you and Sharky in dubz, But San and Goggles were too much for us.
San: I got killed as usual. I swear it'll be unusual real soon though.
PikaPika: San support was hilarious. 'Nuff said.
Sharky: Great talking to you again man. I can't believe we won that doubles match XD. Robasaurus Rex wins this round, but RHSC will prevail in the future.
Soma Ghost: I actually played Melee, That was fun :D. I wish I could've fought your Link too.
Jesse:I wish I had played you. I honestly think I would've done better if I lost to you.
Eevee: You switched back to Peach!
Cura: The one tournament I wanted to meet you in brackets we get separated. I wanted to fight your ICs under pressure.
Acton: You're improving real quick dude, I'm looking forward to playing you again.

OMR's shoutouts:
Just throwing in that my dad thanks Bry for the humorous support during his match.

GGS EVERYBODY!!! SEE YOU AT SS3!!!

Allied

Smash Master
regardless of all the BS that happened at the tourny

This is a great f*cking tourny! :D <3 everyone

shoutouts later

btw we didnt get to my HOUSE until 6am XD !!! haha then we went to perkins in da morning mad fun

Foy

Smash Champion
1. RayneEx: Yo ***** you bad at this game. Yo thanks for those muffins! So good ^_^! Good **** coming down here. I ****ED YOU UP IN RPS FOOL!
2. Kirby Kaze: How was that mango soda dude! So much fun hanging with you.
3. Unknown: Yo fool you all quiet and ****. <3
4. Zoso: Good to see you again man. I need to get over to MA more often!
5. JesiahTEG: Yo man thanks for letting me crash at your place and that party was ****ing crazy dude. Get some next time *****.
5. N64: I love your beard. Give it to me. Yo good luck with kansas or whatever your doing, i didn't get all the info but doesn't matter your always cool in my book man.
7. Roman: Oh man dude we need to chill more next time Im in MA dude. Good **** for getting out here for this.
7. Hero: Mad props for driving MA kids and placing this high dude. We really didn't play or meet at all.
9. PikaPika: ****ing scrub.
9. Manalord: COME VISIT ME FOOL. Woods training for life. Whenever i get a car to come up ill definitely call you up and be up there for some parties and ****.
9. Sanu: ****ing chill mofo. Thanks for all the tips and help. You seriously helped me get over a barrier of smash from us playing and talking and ****.
9. Dudutsai: Camping mofo. Lets team next time we got this ****.
13. Goodies: Yo stop outplacing me =_=
13. Minh: Good **** minh.
13. Snakeee: **** you beat me with Marth. -__-;; I hate that matchup so much. I rocked your peach though. Good ****, ill learn the match-up and mm you in that **** again.
13. Idea: Yo we didnt play or talk much but canadians are cool in my book man.
17. Silver: Silver! >_>
17. Sky: Technical fox multishining and ****. Ridiculous. Hopefully we play more at whatever the next MA tournament is.
17. Artery Clogger: Trooper comin from buffalo. We didnt play at all. I need to make it 2 - 0 in our matches next time we play.
17. Spamus: I HAD YOU MAN! I HAD YOU! Nice ****ing comeback on me dude. Respect to the samus player that knocked me out. Ill get you back dude.
17. Rykard: Who the **** are you?
17. Cura: Cura, we didn't play or talk. =_= Lame. Good ****. We need to IC's ditto or something.
17. Aznstorm: Tsai's friend i think. Stick with this game its too good.
17. Kid: ****ing outplacing me. =_= I need to get better at this game. Yo your driving skills are horrible too man. Its almost as bad as your ganon.
25. Pyro: Grats on outplacing me. You had a easy bracket blah blah blah foy johns.
25. Wiley+: I played your first round i think. And i beat you. ._. i think falcon dittos. Good stuff you got stick with this game.
25. Spife: Imma cyber with you later tonight and it will be steamy and full of sex.
25. Nitroglycerin: Nitro. We played so many friendlies man. Stick with this game and go to RIT for ****. I wanna play you more.
25. Judo: >_> Tsais other friend.
25. Betta: We didnt play but i guess you are good. =[ Next tournament we need to get friendlies in.
25. hubble: This is the first time you have outplaced me fool. ****KKKKKKKKKKKk.
25. doom: Doom was here?
33. SomaGhost: No idea who you were. Sorry dude.
33. DJF: ???
33. Foy:***** *** scrub who sucks ***. Trash talk online and get beat.
33. Yo: No idea. >_>
33. Erk: Saw this tag.
33. Bcb: You hate pie. So i hate you.
33. Allied: Yo from the 3 kids i met from 100% Juice. You guys are chill in my book. Im gonna do some hardcore brawl training with jesse and pika hopefully and start playing brawl and beast on you kids.
33. Luhey: >_>
33. Naty:<_<
49. Jtam:>_> where these 3 last dudes actual people?
49. Hunt:Sup.

Bry: Good **** on hosting these man. You took charge after the ****ing house like exploded or something and got the tournament rolling. I didn't even mind the small crapped house. **** felt oldschool. So good. Thanks for hosting these man.

Sharky: Nice meeting you man. We didn't get any friendlies in and you seem mad chill. Next time we have to get some brawl/melee friendlies in.
Leetzero and his dad: Awesome **** for showing up and playing. I hope whoever stole your **** gets herpes on their ****.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo i like how i'm on the melee results when they didnt even put me on the bracket lol too goodz :D

Foy

Smash Champion
regardless of all the BS that happened at the tourny

This is a great f*cking tourny! :D <3 everyone

shoutouts later

btw we didnt get to my HOUSE until 6am XD !!! haha then we went to perkins in da morning mad fun
I stared at your sig for like 10 mins cause i love the shaking of the letters.

Foy

Smash Champion
Anyone in the 13th place to 33th place needs to MM and ill ****ing rock your boat. Im tired of choking in tournaments then going even with good people in mm's and friendlies.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Foy ill mm next time. Also Allied you are in melee singles brax Near the top i believe.

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
What was top 8 characters for Brawl singles?
i believe it was

1. Shadow *Split (MK)
1. DMBrandon *Split (MK)
1. Zucco * Split (Lucario/Ness)
4. PikaPika! (pikachu/metaknight)
5. San (Ike)
5. Cura (ice climber)
7. Dr Grandpa (DK)
7. Snakeee (ZSS i think im not sure on this one)

Roman.

Smash Champion
1. Rayne Ex - you're sooo nice (mad homo) lol, sky and i are going to practice mad hard in fox dittos so we can **** you next time... WATCH THE **** OUT!!!
2. Kirby Kaze - you're da bombbb lol we got along very well considering it's the first time we met, can't wait to see you at another tourney... maybe we'll actually play! lol
3. Unknown - i swear we're like brothers seperated from birth! But seriously, you're sooo chill and your fox is bi.tchen lol, <3 broski
4. Zoso - you're too perfect, but i'm going to be playing hero more often now so your marth is gunna get raaaaped, lol. But seriously, i love going to tournaments with you and just hanging out a lot... <33
5. JesiahTEG - arghhh marth, i hope we can play again soon!! you're too good (when not messing up LOL!)
5. N64 - i love you... but seriously you're so weird but in the best possible way lol and your pika raaaaapes. I'm so glad i didn't meat you in tourney, idk what i would've done lmao... but we didn't even play any friendlies =( don't go to kansas!!! <3
7. Hero - your marth raapes... can't wait to play with you a lot soon!!
9. PikaPika - good games, we were both playing a little off so i hope we can play again soon
9. Manalord - i love the fact that you play falcon and have success, start traveling more so we can play more at tournies and hang out, you're sooo chill
9. Dudutsai - lol sooo glad i didn't see you in bracket, <3 though
13. Goodies - good games, we never got to do a lot of friendlies =((( next time?!!?!
17. Sky - whatup dood, thanks for looking out for me so much lol... if only you were there to get my brush though =((( it woulda been PERFECT lol... <3
25. Spife - you've definitely gotten so much better, that 0-death with your sheik was soooo good... keep on keeping on!! <3
25. hubble -
Roman: Nice meeting you for sure. Your mad chill and we had some laughs and crazy **** happen throughout the day. I gotta come up to wherever the hell you live to smash at a tourney, I'll bring Rochester people to make it interesting haha.
yeah you should definitely come down some day, hopefully we will also play more than we did at this tourney lol <3
33. Foy -
7. Roman: Oh man dude we need to chill more next time Im in MA dude. Good **** for getting out here for this.
we will chill soon, talk to me on aim

if i missed anyone i'm sorry, i'm pretty exhausted after driving for 4+ hours last night and having work in the morning =((

Top Bottom