• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge V - March 6th, 2010

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Cook, where do you live? I live right next to the Six Flags.

Iwan

Smash Ace
BetaZealot just told me about this...wasn't enough time in advance though. Couldn't get my shift covered tomorrow.

I'll start keeping an eye on the tournament listings again though; it'd be cool to actually get to know some of you guys. It doesn't make any sense that more people in WA and Cali know me than people in....uh.....my own respective "region".

Last tournament I went to was in June...sucks I can't make it to this because a house tourney sounds like an awesome way to get back into things.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys soon though. That'd be tight.

theCook

Smash Cadet
I live in Crofton; I don't think getting to six-flags-ish should be a huge issue.

Here's my number: 443 534 3404

Yeah BMX I gotcha. Just an FYI though, you guys would need other rides back Saturday (I can't stay for the whole tourney)

theCook

Smash Cadet
Sorry I had to go :/ Too much going on this weekend.

GL @ Omni, Forte, Coney + K9.

Omni for being cool beans. forte for being an EXPERT at rock band. Coney because he sucks. And K9 so he's nice to my controller D:`

Top Bottom