• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snowed In: A Smashfest Turned Tourney? Feb. 5th and 6th 2010, Laurel, MD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey MD/VA

We're going to be having a smashfest Friday night @ 6PM

If you need to come earlier call Aposl:

410-446-6546

the address is:

10202 Bignonia Dr.
Laurel, MD 20707

we'll have about 4 Wiis and 10 TVs ready to play Brawl and Melee

Since no one will have any responsibilities on saturday due to the ridiculous amount of snow we will also be having a tourney on Saturday for those of you snowed in with us.

That means you WILL need to bring food, a change of clothes, and Sleeping stuff.

Bring an extra $5 if you want food because we will be buying it the night before.

This is in a big and pretty empty house so if you want to have a LOT of fun this weekend come on down.

BRING WIIS AND COPIES OF MELEE AND BRAWL!

ALSO BRING SNOW CLOTHES IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SNOW BALL FIGHT WE HAVE A BIG BACK YARD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I won't be there Friday cause going out with girl, but Saturday you're doing this also? I'll be there around 8:30ish if you're still doing it Saturday GIMR. That is if it doesn't snow me in.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I won't be there Friday cause going out with girl, but Saturday you're doing this also? I'll be there around 8:30ish if you're still doing it Saturday GIMR. That is if it doesn't snow me in.
You can if you want, just be careful cause the snow is gonna Be thick dude

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Wanna come. Gotta see what's up with the weather and whatnot.. perhaps I can afford to get snowed in a little. We shall see!

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
****n I think ima check in n see whatsup sometime then, i'll be in laurel this weekend :o

just checked google maps, like 5miles away from where i'll be hmm

Aposl

Smash Ace
bert your avatar freaks me out. just sayin, if you looked like that in real life you would be banned.

Aposl

Smash Ace
snow will not be heavy till late tommorow night, so no one should have a problem... Hype!!

Coney

Smash Master
on my way in a minute, sweethearts

also i brought five bucks for food. WHAT DOES THAT GET ME.

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
Im bringing pizza and ramen if anyone wants to buy pizza from me (doubt anywhere will deliver) lol. Waiting on neo though to see if he wants to go aswell :-\

Coney i hope you didn't leave yet cuz we needa get this golden eye thing going >_>

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
i dont think its safe to drive at this point, ima hold a small smashfest at my house then

Coney

Smash Master
guys, i just drove here about 30 mins, the roads aren't bad at all <33

just get over here! jerks!

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
Yo, GIMR. Since K9 canceled his fest we'll come on down to yours. We have a wii set-up. Cafe, we can probably pick you up. What's your #?

KREVA

Smash Cadet
People are gonna have to come here tommorow. We drove through the snow and got here AT NIGHT! So during the day you should be alright. At least you'll be able to see the roads. :|

Top Bottom