• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I pushed a gay kid over a second story rail. Am I a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalark

SNORLAX
I smell a political flame war brewing.

Anyway, I don't mind gays, I just hate it when they (and anyone else for that matter) flaunt the fact that they're "different" or "better" than everyone else or try to force their beliefs onto other people. All I can say is that if I was in your place, I wouldn't have to balls to do that.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You putting all of this emphasis on "oh i don't hate gays" rather than "i pushed this guy off the stage because he sexually harassed me" leads me to believe that you do hate them.

But that's just me.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I have some friends who are gay, yet not flamboyantly so. If he would have never grabbed my ***, I wouldn't have repayed him for it. : |

.Marik

is a social misfit
1. Push a gay kid over

2. Blog about it

3. ???

4. PROFIT!

I'm going to like this thread.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I give this win+1, anybody, gay or not who does that is gonna eat shrub. Back in 5th grade, some asshat friggin' kissed me (on the cheek, I still have SOME dignity), so I re-defined the term "FALCON KICK!". Lets just say he became that much closer to being a woman. Of course he didn't go to teachers or anything, but to try and get back at me, he went around saying I kissed HIM. Falcon ******ry! Even though I'm in a different school and district, I still get more gay jokes than anybody I know who's (I would think) straight, my friend tries to convince me that it's unrelated, but when anyone asks if i wanna take a ride in Micheal's @$$, I simply say "No, but keep it up, and I'll put my foot so far up yours you'll be flossing your teeth with my shoelaces". So far it's worked.

Oh, and why this Michael kid in particular? Save that for another blog reply that involves gays getting injured. (Hint: The Down-B gets substituted for a Fsmash).

P.S. :088: Falcon LULZ :088:

finalark

SNORLAX
Two wrongs don't make a right.
I don't know about that. Pre-WWII the Japanese were expantionists who did really... unpleasent... things... to the people they captured. They get cocky and attack the US, we blow up two of their cities. Did I forget to mention that the Japanese are pacifists now?

(I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WHO IS JAPANESE, THREE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE ARE JAPANESE AND THEY ARE WILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS HISTORY, I HOPE THAT YOU CAN TOO)

cutter

Smash Champion
I don't know about that. Pre-WWII the Japanese were expantionists who did really... unpleasent... things... to the people they captured. They get cocky and attack the US, we blow up two of their cities. Did I forget to mention that the Japanese are pacifists now?

(I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WHO IS JAPANESE, THREE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE ARE JAPANESE AND THEY ARE WILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS HISTORY, I HOPE THAT YOU CAN TOO)
Look, I can see where you're coming from.

However, I could just as easily point you to the South during Reconstruction or Germany post-WWI for what happens when you are hellbent on retaliating on someone.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Am I the only one who thinks the TC is lying?

This happens all the time:

1) Controversial subject
2) People say things
3) People wind up getting their feelings hurt
4) Mod says something self righteous and close the thread

finalark

SNORLAX
Look, I can see where you're coming from.

However, I could just as easily point you to the South during Reconstruction or Germany post-WWI for what happens when you are hellbent on retaliating on someone.
I'm not really up for compleately tearing your words apart, just wanted to point out that that saying isn't allways right.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Gay or not, that's sexual harassment. You should have provoked it a little longer and then called Sexual Assault on that. IF it goes to court, just lie. but sending 'em down without a trace of evidence is just as good :)

You putting all of this emphasis on "oh i don't hate gays" rather than "i pushed this guy off the stage because he sexually harassed me" leads me to believe that you do hate them.

But that's just me.
I totally Agree, not really, about 20%.

1) Controversial subject
2) People say things
Point: Don't take this stuff seriously. I personally take blogging more like storytelling, in this case it's alike FML.

My school is filled with gay people, but funny enough i haven't really encountered one, though I see them once in a while.

.Marik

is a social misfit
If you live in Mississauga, that's probably why your school is filled with them LOL.

What school do you go to, by the way?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Is this a joke? You shouldn't push ANYONE off of a second-story rail. You could kill them, especially if they landed on their head! o_O

:069: You people are scaring me.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
or try to force their beliefs onto other people
That's what people not wanting equal rights for homosexuals (or people of any other sex, religion, race, whatever) do, too. Just saying.

Oh, and to stay on topic:
I'm indifferent. It's alright that you paid him back, but I think you exaggerated heavily in the execution.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The guy had something coming to him, but I'm not sure that was what's appropriate for it.

He could have been legitimately hurt (although apparently you were GOING for that), and that's not exactly equal to slapping your butt. You should definitely handle the problem in some way, because it's not fair of him to do that, but there are better ways to do it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
If this is true (which I doubt) you do know that this topic could be used as evidence against you. Right, OP?

After all, the situation is assault at its lightest and attempted murder at its worst.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Link to original post: [drupal=3043]I pushed a gay kid over a second story rail. Am I a bad person?[/drupal]

Story, blah blah blah
Whoa, if the guy was punching you or something like that, I would understand but just because he slapped your *** doesn't mean you can go vigilante on him. Maybe him slapping your *** is some sort of form of complementing you.

You're more than a bad dude, you're a ... in my book.

The title shouldn't really mention whether he's homosexual or not, because this is merely a thread about injuring someone who harassed you.

Although, the harassment was out of his orientation... But is it really necessary to mention that he's gay?

I would take revenge upon him, yet then again I wouldn't even allow him near me should he touch me.
For your information, I hate people (excluding family) who hug me and what have you, and I can tend to lash out and hurt people.

Overall, had he done it to me, I would have made him cry in a different way, probably via verbal assault or wreaking havoc on his reputation, which I can do in real life.

Zodiac

Smash Master
This made me laugh out loud. +1 for you.

I would take revenge upon him, yet then again I wouldn't even allow him near me should he touch me.
For your information, I hate people (excluding family) who hug me and what have you, and I can tend to lash out and hurt people.

Overall, had he done it to me, I would have made him cry in a different way, probably via verbal assault or wreaking havoc on his reputation, which I can do in real life.
when I was younger, 15 or so I probably would have gone with my instincts and decked him in the jaw to lay him out for a few hours cause after the first time I would have been like. don't slap my ***, if you do it again I'll knock you out, the second time...there would be a second time.

That doesnt mean it was right to do though.

1) Controversial subject
2) People say things
Made me lol, but its true, I dont think he's lying, though people DO post controversial topics just to stir things up.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
If this is true (which I doubt) you do know that this topic could be used as evidence against you. Right, OP?

After all, the situation is assault at its lightest and attempted murder at its worst.
I doubt he goes to SWF. I can also destroy any evidence on my computer.

황미영

Smash Champion
Hey OP, QQ moar because you got your *** slapped. If only he was a flamboyant muscular gay kid who knew how to fight, then most likely he could've kicked your ***. ;D

And if this is all fake. Cool story, bro.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Hey OP, QQ moar because you got your *** slapped. If only he was a flamboyant muscular gay kid who knew how to fight, then most likely he could've kicked your ***. ;D

And if this is all fake. Cool story, bro.
How would YOU feel if a big gay man slapped your ***?

황미영

Smash Champion
How would YOU feel if a big gay man slapped your ***?
Like some guy just slapped my ***. You don't really know me so you wouldn't know about how my hetero friends do gay things to me. And I don't really care. Oh well, maybe I could be gay, who knows?

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
I throw people off of balconies all the time. I didn't know it was considered wrong.

Edit: If you had the cojones to do this, what stopped you from knocking him out when he first sexually harassed you? And I don't think you need to ask us if you are a bad person or not. If your conscience is bothering you, just find the kid and apologize.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
you'd make a good mobster.

gay dude had it comin, though i'd have grabbed him up afterwards and made sure he looked you in the eye so he could see it was you that brushed him with death over his wandering hands.

everytime I see your sig I think there's bugs on my screen and I am startled for a second and the first time I tried swatting at them, and the screen was mad. it's going to drop me out a window if I slap it again.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
****** deserved it

seriously, people **** with you they'll get ****ed. that's how life works.

anybody trying to counter that argument fails.

also it's not 'cause he's gay op, it's cause he's an *******.

Trying to tell him again to stop or telling a teacher would've worked better imo.
didn't the post already say he did tell him to stop?

also teachers wont do ****. and that's the *****'s way out. pain always has a gain.

also i still want to know how long this drop was. like, was it really that big of a drop, or do you have a really tiny building height?

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
Well, I'd say it depends. Did you really do it because he sexually harassed you, or because he was gay? If you did it because he was gay, in my opinion, yes. If you did it because he sexually harassed you, then I just think that was harsh, you aren't that much better. I mean, who knows what the kids been through, and you wanted him to get a concussion? Thats kinda harsh. Maybe a prank or something, but not hurting him to that point. Or you can just ignore it. I really don't reccomned this, but you can smack him on the spot if he touches you. I just think just because hes gay doesn't give him the right to touch you. Otherwise, just leave the boy alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom