• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I would like to thank everyone for coming to gauntlet eventhough the venue is a junkyard I did the best with the worst situation. We're hosting an big event thats pretty much more important than just a regular tournament it will have alot more meaning to it then just playing winning money and calling it a day. Anyways i would like to once again thank everyone for coming. I hope people continue coming the next venue i get for gauntlet will be much better. I apologize for the crumped up please and the playntrade staff snoty behavior. Anyways LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT EVENT HOSTED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME NOT GAUNTLET AND HOSTING BY A NEW GROUP BRANCHED OFF FROM D.A. Anyways here goes the results:

2v2 results

1: blackTV (Blackense + TV)
2: dire+jash (Dire + Jash)
3: Ninjalink+Anti
4: uncle kieth (Wes + Jtails)
5: cheese+angel.M (cheese + angel.M)
5: bum+somebody (bum + somebody)
7: Patg+bizkit (Patg + Bizkit)
7: whiteboyz (will + kirin)
9: problem solved (problem + captainfire)
9: PD+allied (PD + allied)
9: basic+doom (basic + doom)
9: cyber+rathy (cyber + rathy)
13: Light up 330 (Nick + Alex)
13: shine+ron
13: TFS (matt + john)

1v1 results

1: Jash(splitbrother) - I know your happy you didnt go home after teams like you was about to good ****!!
2: Ninjalink(splitbrother)- There we go show adhd who is the father of diddy keep it up your better than all of these smashers on some condom percentage(99.9%) Just stay consistant and you should stay on top.
3: adhd- No more SIDE BING and keep it up sir keep losing to other characters will get MK banned.
4: zen- Good job repping New york, I will put up a vid of your taking one for the team on youtube lol. Anyways good job coming out of hiatus and getting 4th thanx for coming to gauntlets only lol.
5: bizkit- Bizkit, wtf is a biscuit?
5: doom - Good **** on 5th i thought u was *** on the real but from me playing you and you getting 5th beating good people(eventhough it was mk) you got better than last time. But your not better than me lol so dont get too happy lol.
7: jtails- Good job my brother your getting better and better dont worry keep it up once you get your money up and attend more tournaments you will be up there. We will continue to work on teams to be unstoppable.
7: Anti(basicsausage)- 7th place and you dont play that tells you something.
9: Mblaze- Have some confidence you jerk, adhd aint god
9: keitaro - Good seeing you sir always a gentlemen at tournaments keep it up but not too much cause your from nj and im from ny,lol.
9: bum- stop sharing 9th with will all the time one of you have to place higher eventhough im rooting for will since he is in DA lol we will train harder and take back new york.
9: Will - stop sharing 9th with Bum all the time one of you have to place higher.
13: penta
13: Simple- not bad see how u did from playing rob again more training and Da will have another one up there
13: TV- Your a good rob thats about it.
13: blackwaltz- thanx for coming keep training olimars are becoming endangered character.
17: prawn - Stop smoking maybe you would do better
17: Wes- The best that ever done it see you on youtube.
17: Patg- you salty you lost lol, Zss is limited good luck with her lol.
17: PD - thanx for coming
17: cheese- Man up step you game up with mk and ics you can win if you just put your mind to it.
17: dmt- Better luck next time remember Mk shiek/zelda and thanx for coming and the set up
17: bbw- who?
17: redx- Good **** against bizkit almost i was behind you.
25: helpr- Thanx for coming godo lucas one of the best.
25: problem - Rough day better luck next time thanx for coming.
25: angel.M- Thanx for your help with and all sir.
25: captainfire- thanx for coming sorry about you playing so and so early tell fatal i said whats up.
25: Kirin- Next time brother your LIKE A PLAYER THAT REALLY IMPRESSES ME OUT OF ALOT OF PLAYERS JUST BE MORE CONSISTANT AND APPLY ALL OF WHAT U KNOW AND YOU SHOULD BE GOOD.
25: allied- Thanx for coming too bad we didnt play
25: mike g- GGs sorry mk made me do it
25: bluecheez- MK/MKMKMKMKMK
33: Alex- wHO?
33: dire(FORFIET)- DISAPPOINTMENT IN SINGLES, TALENT GOING TO WASTE.
33: rathy aro- thanx for coming
33: dosis- We will play next time
33: Cyber- Good to see people still having faith in sonic.
33: john - Who
33: money- Thanx exactly what you did gave money.
33: kevin-who?
33: homalon- thanx for coming long time no see
33: Marcus- Thanx for coming and see?
33: Nick - Who?
33: southpaw - thanx for coming hope you enjoyed your 1st tournament sorry the venue was ***.
33: revolution- Who?
33: darkpch - Stop losing to people.
49: shin akuma bowser Thanx for coming good to see you.
49: Link-X- Thank for coming
49: rockin-thanx for coming

Also on another note someone stole my only controller its a white controller please give it back but i guess thats good telling me to get a new controller since its acting up on me for no reason. Anways good fight good night everyone see you SOOON!

And also thank you alex and crimas for coming you presence is always an honor.

HelpR

Smash Ace
lol how the hell did I get 25th. I won like one match and got destroyed in the next 2.

yo, fun tourney wes, hope the next one is even better.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wes vs Zen was hilarious. Otherwise I was sleepy and bored lol. We teaming one day Wes

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wes vs. Zen was really funny, lol.

I'm happy I got to do well today. It's about time my slump ended! Good **** to everybody, especially Bum. I really respect you not getting mad at how I played. Hearing that you were happy to do as well as you did vs. me is a really flattering compliment. Thanks a lot.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Good **** Jash lmao. Anti wow and that what happens when tourneys are not made of MKS, adhd has to struggle vs other different characters!
Nah playing randall is actually really fun so I don't care about losing. Also *****, lose to more falcos and marths.

Allied

Smash Master
LOL @ wes's comment on TV

grandpa wes we gotta play soon XD

shoutouts later i'm soo bad at this game i need moar practice =( no johns tho had mad fun ;]

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
13: penta
i get da feeling umad lol D:
sorry?

ggs to everyone i faced
goodshet redx,kickass solid ike main :p
fun talking as always
don't give up Dpch:(,everyone gets wtf'd by ike at least once

teevee: close games,nice come back
bizkit-good games,maybe i coulda won if i had used that PGN tag lulz
problem-ggs
wes: i didnt expect that in first game either,last despearte move was desperate lol,guess i lucked out
rathy: spam more needles=(,nice talking
shin-**** your bowser is good,ftilt!
ryko-nice talking,sorry about doubles friendlies? xD
LinkX-nice guy!,was real nice talking about stuff lol

ggs to everyone else i mm'd and friendlied:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not mad for losing to Redx. His Ike is good. I just had no clue how to fight one. been so long since I touched an Ike. At this state, there was no way in hell I was beating him.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Nah playing randall is actually really fun so I don't care about losing. Also *****, lose to more falcos and marths.
struggle as in it's not as easy vs MKs. Oh ADHD, you mad too? I guess the Master finally took out the lil tech thief :laugh:

Capitalize the L dammit....grrr
Lmao finally got that thief down. good **** yo! you
ve been having good times ^^

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Gah, I did pretty bad today. I'll be ready for Bum's though. Gonna turn things around in both events. I had a lot of fun though watching Wes vs Zen and playing my $1 MM with Papa Blacka. xD You on for it again at Bum's, Blacka?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Next tourney im not dickin around with secondaries the entire time, reguardless I had a lot of fun.

1: Jash - I knew after watching how amazing you were playing in doubles you would do well in singles. Also why wont you MM me?! :(
5: bizkit- Fun MM
13: blackwaltz- We played a crap load of friendlies at the end, they were all pretty fun
17: Wes- I'll be honest, I kinda lost mad respect after our match. I thought you were someone that was true to their main or wouldn't pull some CP MK and make 0 effort to attack me or make the match fun. You did what you had to do though.
17: Patg- You owe me money :p but seriously we should have done another MM kinda sad we didnt.
25: allied- Thanks for trash talking my friendlies w/ dark.pch kinda made things more interesting.
33: darkpch - You actually MM'd me for once yay.

Raytay I wanted to MM/friendly you a lot, but you were no where to be seen when ever I had a TV to play on.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I thought that same thing haha

Anyway is there a bracket so I can see who lost to who and stuff?
im pretty sure wes and dire are in the same crew or something and dire doesnt like me...at all...so it doesnt suprise me to be honest

ADHD

Smash Hero
struggle as in it's not as easy vs MKs. Oh ADHD, you mad too? I guess the Master finally took out the lil tech thief :laugh:

Lmao finally got that thief down. good **** yo! you
ve been having good times ^^
You think mk is easy? You troll everywhere nowadays.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
3 mak cheeken
3 mac chicken :D lOLolol

Gah, I did pretty bad today. I'll be ready for Bum's though. Gonna turn things around in both events. I had a lot of fun though watching Wes vs Zen and playing my $1 MM with Papa Blacka. xD You on for it again at Bum's, Blacka?
LOL stop taking my mooooneh. I'm gonna lose and you're gonna go brag :[ lol

also you better have that pit up there for bums >:]

im pretty sure wes and dire are in the same crew or something and dire doesnt like me...at all...so it doesnt suprise me to be honest
lol you garbage sons LOLOL jk

good stuff again today guy. we got this at pound 5

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
What are you talking about? xD You beat me the last two times. I wouldn't brag, it's just fun playing you in a kinda serious set.

I will. Gonna take your advice and get on that WiFi, Pit only for the next week and during any training sessions this week too.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
What are you talking about? xD You beat me the last two times. I wouldn't brag, it's just fun playing you in a kinda serious set.

I will. Gonna take your advice and get on that WiFi, Pit only for the next week and during any training sessions this week too.
lolol yah I'm just playing around. Anyways sure xD I'll just play you or anyone serious if you just ask lol doesn't gotta be mm but either 1s fine with blacka lol.

and YAYUZ #1 PIT IN NY SONS

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Today was hella fun indeed.

Mister Wes sir dood. Thanks for running the tournament. NY needs more. Many, Many more of these.
Thanks Mistah Ron for teaming with a rusty old bowser
Thanks Penta, but my bowser was not good enough today.

Thanks everyone I played today. See yallz @ Bums Tourny.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Wes - Awesome tournament despite the unfavorable venue. You can work magic in the trashiest of spots

ChaosMarth - Good seeing you again man. You think we'll ever get at least a friendly in or something at one of these things?

Jash - Yo who you main? Toon Link? Man he's trash! :p Good **** man deserve that #1 spot. lol @ the Hindu Sakurai lmao Link too good in melee make him worse

JTails - My man beasted at this tournament. So close at that last game too. Get em next time man. Too good.

Allied - GGs man. I enjoy Sheik vs Snake so much. Awesome tourney match and even more fun friendlies afterward.

HelpR - Show em why they should fear Lucas. Use those dumb, senseless hitboxes of yours. Gayest dair in the game!

BlueCheez - GGs man. I need to learn the Olimar MU. Was a fun set.

HomAlon - Good stuff man. Lately I've been working on my vs ROB. Your Link though caught me off-guard. Not bad at all sir. Very fun friendlies too man. lol that Jiggs.

Will - Nice chats in between man. Always a pleasure conversing with you lol

Doom - Good stuff today man. Really good MK. I hear you're the DK slayer. Share them secrets yo!

To anyone I might not have mentioned, I apologize I'm mad tired and half awake. See all of you next time!

You all better come to PolyBrawl 4 btw... Or a Leprechaun will kick you in your sleep.

D1

I heard NL free-0'ed someone in the losers finals...

...that's all I'm sayin.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wes" the best that ever did it"

DA all day we got to keep it that way and for now on call me " The best that ever did it "

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Congrats Jash, I'm really happy that you won a tournament. That might be the first time i remember a toon link winning. Congrats on NL for beating ADHD, that probably means a lot to you.

Keitaro

I had fun, Jtails took me by surprise.

My bracket was a little tough here but I still like how I did. Next time I'll be sure to practice the week before a tournament like usually and we'll see how I do :D

Good stuff to Jash, NL, and Zen. Was fun meeting you Zen. Lets do some more friendlies, I'll have my controller so I promise to **** you this time ;D

Prawn

Smash Master
1: Jash(splitbrother) - holy **** amazing
2: Ninjalink(splitbrother)- i really hope i see the videos of your ics vs adhd
3: adhd- wtfz, you'll bounce back
4: zen- didn't play
5: bizkit- yee New England
5: doom - JUICE
7: jtails- we will mm when i actually got weed
7: Anti(basicsausage)- fun mm
9: Mblaze- didnt play
9: keitaro - your set vs jtails was awesome
9: bum- we will finally mm at viridian lol
9: Will - ugh mad pissed about that game
13: penta - sorry about not mming
13: Simple- didnt play
13: TV- You can **** harder than this
13: blackwaltz- fun friendlies
17: prawn - Start smoking maybe you would do better
17: Wes- lol i was only smoking cigs at this tourny, if i smoked weed i woulda done better lol(weed johns! lol j/k its whatever.)
17: Patg- you're better than this
17: PD - didnt play
17: cheese- no johns about anything mangggggg. I played without smoking which i haven't done in months and I'll accept my losses. tbh i think you need to either go all mk or all ic so you can focus your ****
17: dmt- didnt play
17: bbw- didnt play
17: redx- lolike
25: helpr- dont go desperation metaknight, everyone knows the matchup really well
25: problem - go all snake, mk on dumb stages IMO
25: angel.M- didnt play
25: captainfire- didnt play
25: Kirin- sup kiriiiiiiiin.
25: allied- Thanks for all the cigs, when you come up to NE i'll smoke you up fo sho
25: mike g- didnt okay
25: bluecheez- didnt play
33: Alex- lloool
33: dire(FORFIET)- didnt play but you disrespecting tv was garbage.
33: rathy aro- didnt play
33: dosis- didnt play
33: Cyber- didnt play
33: john - didnt play
33: money- didnt play
33: kevin-didnt play
33: homalon- didnt play
33: Marcus-didnt play
33: Nick - didnt play
33: southpaw - didnt play
33: revolution- didnt play
33: darkpch - you got this
49: shin akumadidnt play
49: Link-X- didnt play
49: rockin-didnt play

didnt smoke at this tourny :( cept for lame *** newports lol (that aint weed!)

its whatev tho I only lost to Will and Bizkit so i cant be too disappointed.. I'll bounce back at DNA and *hopefully* going to viridian, if not NY will see me again soon.

yee

Top Bottom