• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bloomington Holy House of Smash III: Results

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Unforutnately we didn't have time to Brawl minus, and snow pretty much wrecked our attendance, but we still managed to have a pretty good turn-out, getting a lot of Indiana off their butts and out there doing work.

DOUBLES RESULTS
Doubles was ran as a Round-Robin tourney.

1. Day is Awesome [Joey + Xero] ($60)
2. ****in' this is a bunch of change, that's all I got [Crash + Hilt] ($30)
3. Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions [Kinryu + Kutche] ($10)
4. Buttons Loves Some Swords [Buttons + Swordplay]
5. Brain Rules So Much 2: Deathrace [LoZ + Th3 Composer]

SINGLES RESULTS

1. Hilt :olimar:/:dedede: ($79)
2. Joey :kirby2:/:peach: ($38)
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] :mario2: ($13)
4. Tactical :lucario: ($10)
5. Crash :diddy:
5. Sai :diddy:
7. LoZ :dedede:/:toonlink:
7. RogueBlade :sonic:
9. Today :olimar:/:gw:
9. Swordplay :link2:
9. Avenger :toonlink:
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] :samus2:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. Buttons :falco:
13. Comrade :snake:
13. Level Nine Snake :snake:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
First.

10nastyknuckles.

1. Hilt / ($79) - I don't know what to say.
2. Joey / ($38) - We won doubles. Your kirby is good too.
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) - **** yeah NastyKnuckles
4. Tactical ($10) - Lucario can't beat Mario.
5. Crash - Play more weegee.
5. Sai - Sorry we didn't play more. Don't lose to Lucario,.
7. LoZ / - Caleb's picture speaks for itself.
7. RougeBlade - Lawlsonic
9. Today - You're much more gangster than I realized.
9. Swordplay - Link ftw.
9. Avenger - Toon link ftw.
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] - Indigo League!!! Fun tourney and all that.
13. Calebyte - Mario sucks.
13. Buttons - Mario really sucks.
13. Comrade - 0-to-death. :p
13. Level Nine Snake - Woah man, you're just insane.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
May you switch it? I went Olimar most of my matches, not GnW.
But thank you~!
Also, doubles won because of their awesome team name!
XD Good job everyone! It was really fun and such! Did a lot of things, and I became a gangster and it was just oodles and noodles of fun~ Going Oli was fun, too! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves! Thanks Buttons for the ride!!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1. Hilt ($79) I'll be good enough to beat you in a set soooomeday. Good games and congratz on winning.
2. Joey / ($38) You did really good today.
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) Good games, definetly had me scared @_@
4. Tactical ($10) Lol Homeless.
5. Crash Almost had me @_@.
5. Sai Also Almost had me. fckin diddy kong.
7. LoZ Random ditto (h)
7. RougeBlade Keep on getting better!
9. Today ^_^!~ You keep on getting so much better. I can't wait to see you at OUGA or smashing through the stones.
9. Swordplay Hahaha, you were really cool and you completly ***** me in TvC :p.
9. Avenger I don't think we ever played today D:.
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] Keep on getting better with samus if you think its the best for you. It doesn't look like you're having fun with samus though, and you get mad at samus's inability to play well against other characters. Have fun with the game! Hopefully we can friendly at the next tournament.
13. Calebyte I really like your mario. Just learn when to do what and stuff and im sure you will be as good as or better than xero soon enough ^_^. Good games :).
13. Buttons Nice seeing you again haha, fun games.
13. Comrade I don't think we played either. :/.
13. Level Nine Snake Get ***** son!

The tournament was fun overall. I feel kinda bad that half of the people that wanted to go didn't actually get to make it, but thats ok, there is always next time! Can't wait to see you all at the next tournament.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1. Hilt ($79) - We didn't get to play any friendlies this time, but we need to next time we're at a tourney together, congrats on the win
2. Joey / ($38) - didn't get to play any against you either, but I did watch your whole set against Xero, good ****
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) - best mario I've seen, You guys saved that one that you caped aura sphere back at tactical, right?
4. Tactical ($10) - Good matches in pools
5. Crash - You are one funny dude. Also, I have decided to accept your beard match.
5. Sai - Good set in pools, you're also really cool, we should do some friendlies next time we're at a tourney together
7. LoZ - effin' Dedede.... but yeah, good job this weekend. Denny's was a lot of fun, tiering everything, and good **** with the unstoppable.
7. RougeBlade - This set was more fun than the one at the last Holy House hahaha, keep up the good sonic work
9. Today - You were a pretty convincing gangster, not gonna lie
9. Swordplay - links gotta represent! but next time, we're gonna make every stock just projectile spam, neither one of us is gonna die until 220% on anything. Also, I'm still not convinced that baked potato is on the bottom of the potato tier list.
9. Avenger - that's me!
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] - Thanks for driving me around and whatnots, it was a fun tourney, shame we didn't get to play in bracket.
13. Calebyte - Good set man, keep workin on that mario, I was getting worried at the end of our set, you were about to get me in that last game.
13. Buttons - Nice meeting you man, had fun at denny's, but I don't think we played at all during the tourney.
13. Comrade - Good friendlies! haha, nice to meet you, I had fun. Ganondorf don't got nothin on mah jiggz.
13. Level Nine Snake Back on the bottom where you belong.

Also, I'm gonna be ready for the edward 40hands side tourney at the next holy house... :p

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Joey!

I challenge you to a duel!

We gots to money match next tournament we're both at. I never get to play you :(

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Posted it in the old thread but will also post it here.

Hey I got a lot of complements and requests for the Holloween smash ville texture I had at the tourney.

So I am posting the DL Link here. You need all the Pacs Smash ville has multiple pacs for some reason.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fkqdtmyyvjo

Please note. Do NOT use the Music that comes with the PAC. That music has crashed my game multiple times. Just put the stage on.

==========================================

On to other things. Great Tourney Guys.

Composer!!!! You got to stop hosting tourneys when the roads get bad. Thats the 2nd one in a row.....
Xero..... Your too good.
Cal................... Your getting better.
Avenger........ Yes. MORE PROJECTILES PLEASE
Sai................. Alex is banned next time we play TvC. Meatbag to suplex is too wtf defensive more me.
LoZ............... GAHHHH!!!! HATE CHAINGRABS
Buttons........ I promise not to pick brinstar again

Calebyte

Smash Lord
1. Hilt / ($79) - Good job on first! Thanks for the friendlies earlier.
2. Joey / ($38) - Congrats! Also, thanks for the encouragement.
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) - Good shiz. Rep that Mario!
4. Tactical ($10) -Didn't play you here. :(
5. Crash - Thanks for the Diddy MU advice.
5. Sai - Good to meet you. Dang, I suck at the Diddy MU.
7. LoZ / - Fun pools matches.
7. RougeBlade - Awesome job! You've gotten so much better, I'm proud! :)
9. Today - See below.
9. Swordplay - Good to see you again. Your Link is awesome.
9. Avenger - Our bracket match was a ton of fun.
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] - Thanks for putting on this tourney! :)
13. Calebyte - lol
13. Buttons - Mario free-for-alls were a blast.
13. Comrade - You're getting a lot better! Keep it up.
13. Level Nine Snake - Too Legit.

Also:

Word.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
1. Hilt / ($79) GG hilt, I need to learn to deal with your characters. Next time it will at least be closer.
2. Joey / ($38) We didn't play but I saw you play. You keep getting better. Oli diddos at the end shocked me too lol.
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) Ya know why those knuckles are so nasty?
4. Tactical ($10) GG tac....... die to moar caped AS
5. Crash diddy......... Im getting this MU more and more at every tourney. WHERE U GONNA RUN BRO
5. Sai good **** man. CPing you to Mansion was neat! same thing I said to crash applies here!
7. LoZ didn't play ya but I saw your match against Xero and you made an awesome comeback.
7. RougeBlade Your name is spelled wrong nub....
9. Today OLIMAR..... i thought i was done with that after hilt... BUT NOOO! jks! those were good games! Also, ur a true gangsta ya herd....
9. Swordplay Always have respect for link mains and you rocked it!
9. Avenger Those were awesome matches in bracket. You have gotten a lot better since HH2
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] The tournament was grand once again. Keep working on samus and making me run into giant blue balls.......
13. Calebyte Good **** in some of your matches Caleb...... we need to work on our clutch play *fires up 300% brawl*
13. Buttons Good stuff in pools man. Mansion is my "go to" stage i guess lol
13. Comrade keep it up comrade. you have gotten much better since you started. MAKE THE MOTHER LAND PROUD.
13. Level Nine Snake I. Hate. You. I hope you drown in a car crash.......

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh my god, lol. Today is so gangster. Also, good stuff Xero.

Keep working, Caleb. You look like you're still stepping it up, I'll have to keep doing it too if I'm gonna keep beating you. Hopefully most, if not all of you can make it to OUGA (or maybe DU on Feb 20th if I can make it there).

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
1. Hilt / ($79) - Always fun seeing you, fun doubles matches
2. Joey / ($38) -Quit being so good with everyone, making me look worse
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) - Man you wouldnt even let me have that kill from the butt spike :( that picture is my anger from that moment.
4. Tactical ($10) -Fun matches in singles, Alex isn't broken.
5. Crash - Fun doubles matches, and good choice on the Unstoppable breakfast it was amazing
5. Sai - I don't think we played brawl matches at all, but i know you love Gundam Battle Assault 2 :)
7. LoZ - Quit being a CGing dbag, you should learn some MUs.
7. RogueBlade -Always nice seeing you, Didn't get to play you though :(
9. Today - Singles matches were fun, and im gonna go ahead and say gordo was the only reason i won
9. Swordplay - Awesome Link! Its fun playing with you, quit being a closet snake player
9. Avenger - Really fun matches today, Potato Tier list is too good.
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] - Thanks for being a cool guy and driving me places, OVERHEATING
13. Calebyte - Sorry about those dirty chain grabs, atleast i dont infinite like some people >_>
13. Buttons - Fun matches in Doubles, Marth and Snake Teams are too much
13. Comrade - I didn't get to play you this time, but I'm glad you came
13. Level Nine Snake - Good stuff on that 8-0 on xero in pools, also you have the most Legit Zaku in history

I vote Gundam Battle Assault 2 side tourney for the next one

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
This was like all of KY in an IN tournament lol Good stuff Hilt, keep it up

Also, I believe that team name that got 1st is backwards...haha

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD Lol, Caleb! Thanks for the photo! I'll try and upload my photos and the gangster video when I can get it to work. D:
@Joemama, Lol! XD; Sorry for going Olimar with you then. But yeah! Good Oli practice, right?
@Isaias, XD Nah! No worries about it! Sorry I didn't give you a good match, though. I was really really out of it. So maybe next time I can!

@Anthony, Eh~? That works, too! Awesome is Day. Very true..

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Sai is the coolest guy i have ever seen. Composer looks like he is missing his horns. And someone there should be banned lol I know Xero and Joey(good **** btw) who are the other two?

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow if there's an indigo league let me make an elite 4 so that we can crew you guys and beat you with just 4 ;)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
LoZ is the second Gymleader. Thomas is the eighth Gymleader. for anyone that doesn't know >_>.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Oh my god, lol. Today is so gangster. Also, good stuff Xero.

Keep working, Caleb. You look like you're still stepping it up, I'll have to keep doing it too if I'm gonna keep beating you. Hopefully most, if not all of you can make it to OUGA (or maybe DU on Feb 20th if I can make it there).
I'm trying my best, haha. Oh, and I'm going to VGBootCamp on the 20th.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1. Hilt - Finally got to go DDD!!
2. Joey - Good stuff, man. Can't say I wasn't worried about facing you the whole night.
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] - Sorry for the DDD :X Good stuff today though
4. Tactical - Get chaingrabbed!
5. Crash - Good stuff with the diddy :D
5. Sai - Great hanging out with you again, sucks we didn't get to play more
7. LoZ - good matches in doubles, enjoyed the tournament :D
7. RogueBlade - You're getting a lot better, keep stepping it up :D
9. Today - You've gotten a lot better Day! Glad you wen't Olimar and that he's fun for you! Keep it up!
9. Swordplay - Wish I got to play the link more lol But the doubles matches were fun regardless. You gave us a rough time.
9. Avenger - Wish we had gotten to play :(
9. Th3 Composer - Great tournament, sorry it ran too late for minus, but it was great regardless. Looking forward to the next one!
13. Calebyte - Enjoyed the friendlies we got in :D We'll have to do more next time.
13. Buttons - Really glad you were able to make it, always a pleasure. Hanging out at Denny's was awesome too lol
13. Comrade - Randooommmmms!
13. Level Nine Snake - Everyone has their off days.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yes Tyr, we gotta MM next tournament we are both at! :D. Thanks for the feedback/compliments guys ^_^.

TechnoDreamer

Smash Cadet
1. Hilt / ($79) - You're a consistently great guy and I always appreciate your advice
2. Joey / ($38) - Good games, the brutal **** inspires me to work harder
3. Xero [NastyKnuckles] ($13) - Yes Mario sucks. I'm glad to see a Mario main giving the business though
4. Tactical ($10) - I think I'll go Mario against you next time :)
5. Crash - I approve of your playing an entire tourney with a secondary. Make dat money at UPS
5. Sai - Always fun talking with you. Learn to kill Lucario. Watch out for the Illuminati.
7. LoZ / - I'll work hard to improve my Big Zam
7. RogueBlade - Your Mansion skills make me tremble
9. Today / - You're straight hood.
9. Swordplay - Sorry I self-gimp nonstop. I still had fun in our games!
9. Avenger - Yeah Denny's was fun. I hope we get to play games sometime! I look forward to the 40 hands tournament. I'm training as we speak.
9. Th3 Composer [DJ Jazzy Jake] - Thanks for organizing the tourney. Your suit was incredible. Your taste in fashion exceeds mine. It reminded me of my senior prom suit in its outrageousness ... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=51906&id=502469026
13. Calebyte - I will lament every day until I get to play more Mario dittos
13. Buttons - I promise I will not suck forever
13. Comrade - I don't think we go to talk to much :( Hope we can play next time
13. Level Nine Snake - Sorry, you're not as good as level 9 Luigi

Top Bottom